ScarFace

Why would you wear that shit ffs.

Unread 18-01-2022, 11:28 PM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
‘Liam’. Utter Arsenal fan tv type name. Or a dogs name:

Liam:

wow. shots fired at a forum heavyweight there.

Unread 19-01-2022, 06:50 AM
saffers

from 2:45

Unread 19-01-2022, 06:58 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
wow. shots fired at a forum heavyweight there.
red red robbo's name is Liam?

Unread 19-01-2022, 04:29 PM
moransbleedinghead

Nothing wrong with someone being named after one of The Babes.

Unread 21-01-2022, 04:38 PM
windy waffles

Using the mental health card...

Quote:
"I know a lot of you would have seen the news about me this week and I know I have let a lot of you down but there are always two sides to a story and mine will be told in good time.

"After months of receiving help and guidance I now know I was suffering from a mental breakdown and on that night I simply snapped.

"This is not me condoning my actions I am just trying to paint a picture of what was going on in my life at that time. All I ask from everyone is that you read the key parts of the report and not the sensationalised headline.

"I cannot apologise enough to my ex-partner for putting her through this. An eight year relationship will now be remembered for nine minutes of madness and I will forever be sorry for it.

I have also heard about a statement that's been released from someone that I called a friend, again I will address this and its content in due course too!

"I'm sorry for letting you all down, I do not deserve anything from anyone but just know I am sorry.

"Take care and see you in a few years. DT."

Unread 21-01-2022, 04:59 PM
Ethers

9 minutes of madness

They should double his sentence for that “2 sides to a story” %@#$&!s tbh

Unread 21-01-2022, 06:47 PM
ScarFace

Who dyes their hair blonde and beard black. Should be kept inside for that.

Unread 21-01-2022, 07:56 PM
Chorlton74

Who's the 'mate' that made a statement?

Unread 21-01-2022, 08:00 PM
Ethers

Goldbridge

Unread 21-01-2022, 08:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
Who's the 'mate' that made a statement?
I’m guessing it’s Robbie from Aftv who released a statement basically washing their hands of him

Unread 21-01-2022, 09:58 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Pal of mine who works in counselling (mentioned him a few times on the doom thread) has told me before how he gets a lot of young people referred to him who try and self-diagnose themselves with “trendy” issues. Bipolar is the most common one.
I can imagine it is. A ready-made free pass to completely lose your shit and demand everyone instantly ignore it.

Can’t be doing with that sort of “I was going through a lot” shortly followed by “but that’s not to excuse what I did”

Yes it is. That’s why you said it. Just don’t say. How about that? How about you take full and complete responsibility for the things you say and do, don’t excuse or explain it and then go away and put it right.

Unread 02-08-2022, 07:51 PM
puressence

Jesus Christ almighty. Seen it all or thought I had. Arteta before they played at
Anfield. Brought speakers out for training and had walk on blaring out.

They lost 4-0 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 02-08-2022, 08:16 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Jesus Christ almighty. Seen it all or thought I had. Arteta before they played at

They lost 4-0 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The bloke is an absolute weapon.

State of this. Like a lecture from the David Brent School of Management.

Unread 02-08-2022, 08:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence

They lost 4-0 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I've seen a few clips of this amazon thing they've done. £#%&!ing hell he sounds like an absolute cringey bastard doesn't he. Strutting about in his £#%&!ing chinos and impossibly black hair, doing his best "sergio georgini" guardiola homage.

Perfect for Arsenal tbh, the entire club and their fans love a bit of pretentious %@#$&!s don't they

Unread 02-08-2022, 08:55 PM
puressence

Speakers all around the pitch. Walk on full blast. His coach when told. Yep great idea this can’t wait. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. No wonder aubamaYang £#%&!ed off. Literally can’t get my head round it.
Closed Thread