Unread 03-05-2015, 02:55 AM
Stone Monkey

J.c.l.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Shit the bed #@&%!

Unread 03-05-2015, 04:13 AM
angrydimaria

If Liverpool win next week and we don't win, it's definitely over. This team doesn't have guts for a fight. Full of shithouses

Unread 03-05-2015, 04:17 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
If Liverpool win next week and we don't win, it's definitely over. This team doesn't have guts for a fight. Full of shithouses
you are such a concern troll.

oh i love United but if we lose x,y,z and liverpool win then we are out of europe.

Why don't you £#%&! off and support a different team? It's not like United were the first team you supported, is it?

Unread 03-05-2015, 04:19 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
you are such a concern troll.

oh i love United but if we lose x,y,z and liverpool win then we are out of europe.

Why don't you £#%&! off and support a different team. It's not like United were the first team you supported, is it?

Unread 03-05-2015, 04:21 AM
Denis Irwell

It was all over the minute Ferie announced his retirement. Some dicks on here dismissing him as a pisscan etc Welcome back to being merely a competing club. We'll compete but no more dominance. The dominance we and the dippers enjoyed are unlikely ever to be repeated. The only hope is if Giggs turns out to be something approaching great and we'll never know unless we give him a go. Unlikely though.

.....and we'll piss it for 4th.

Unread 03-05-2015, 06:26 AM
20 times

4th place

Arsed. I'm more bothered about us being good to watch like we were against City and Spurs

Season was over when we were knocked out of the fa cup.

Unread 03-05-2015, 10:09 AM
MUFC One Love

Bizarre timing for this thread, we finished 7th last season pal. One thing is for sure, other than that run recently where we won big games the past 2 seasons have been pure crap. Flown by with nothing of note happening. I hope next season is just a tiny bit exciting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
Yeah but what if they then draw or lose the following week, and what makes you think Liverpool will win all their games? They have been crap too. Next week they won't beat Chelsea.

Unread 03-05-2015, 10:17 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
It's psychology.

We win must win games. We lose games where there's no clear consequence to losing. People are idiots. Unless you have a compelling case they won't be totally onboard with your plans. That's the way the world works.

Look at everton today. Against us they wanted it and murdered us, against villa the idiots didn't really have a compelling reason to show up. Villa had the more compelling need.
I agree with that sentiment, but not that we have nothing to play for.

dropped points next week and Liverpool somehow squeeze a win at Chelsea and I'd make them favourites. In the space of a week.

motivation should have been no problem after year absolute shit show at Everton.

Unread 03-05-2015, 11:37 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
4th place

Arsed. I'm more bothered about us being good to watch like we were against City and Spurs

Season was over when we were knocked out of the fa cup.
agree with this tbh

It's hard to watch the CL carry on without United, but a team finishing 4th has no business being in the competition anyway imo

Unread 03-05-2015, 01:10 PM
jem

Quote:
It's psychology.

We win must win games. We lose games where there's no clear consequence to losing. People are idiots. Unless you have a compelling case they won't be totally onboard with your plans. That's the way the world works.

Look at everton today. Against us they wanted it and murdered us, against villa the idiots didn't really have a compelling reason to show up. Villa had the more compelling need.
so, you're saying it's the manager's fault? ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
The only hope is if Giggs turns out to be something approaching great
think armers is going to need some pretty £#%&!ing serious praying for that to happen.

Unread 03-05-2015, 01:39 PM
Cream

4th is the new 2nd.

Boomerang effect after 3 straight defeats.

Unread 03-05-2015, 02:22 PM
HarkNowHear

Unread 03-05-2015, 02:36 PM
ziggyman17

till we win the league next season.............

Unread 03-05-2015, 05:36 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horst_ Bucholst
wish I'd savoured our domination a bit more than I did as I don't think it will ever happen again.

Miss being top of the league
Forever is a long time, pol. I remain confident we will win our 21st title before THEY get their 19th

Unread 03-05-2015, 05:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Forever is a long time, pol. I remain confident we will win our 21st title before THEY get their 19th

RIC with fighting talk.

Balls on the lad....

Unread 04-05-2015, 12:46 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

RIC with fighting talk.

Balls on the lad....

Would love to see Pop do a LVG/BG Photoshop. Proper classy one.

Louis Van Gonads
Closed Thread