Originally Posted by The Real Roxanne
well its just a point ......... i can only support one team

Unread 04-03-2007, 10:55 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
never been fc and never will
Agreed.

I just don't how how I could cheer goals for a team I don't support.

Unread 04-03-2007, 11:11 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Agreed.

I just don't how how I could cheer goals for a team I don't support.
come and watch the crown

Unread 04-03-2007, 11:14 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
come and watch the crown
That's the thing Lee, I'd be more interested in The Crown or any pub team if I knew somebody had something to do with them etc.

Unread 04-03-2007, 01:08 PM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&! tatty

you keep taking the piss since i made a joke about FC selling DVD's for every game and i've never kicked off until now

i will say this and hear it loud and clear

i was all for FC and went to a load of games home and away. I decided it was not for me. What i dont want is @#%&!s saying " your a £#%&!ing stooge" for going to wigan away last season.

what i also dont want is people like yourself trying to shoot me down when i point out that the club "set up for the fans" is also ripping off the fans wth dvd's/scarfs etc etc etc

andy walsh has 2 jobs? both paid
need i go on?

Thats isnt true FACT

Unread 04-03-2007, 01:39 PM
Martian Paint

Quote:
never been fc and never will
That should put at least 10% on the next attendance.

Unread 04-03-2007, 02:04 PM
Mr. Rosewater

The vast majority of FC going United supporters (me included) fully respect any United fan's decision to support any United team the way they want to. Whether it be to go to OT, just do away games, support the reserves or do any combination including watching FC from time to time. We're all United supporters at the end of the day.

Nobody has called me a stooge for doing a United Euro away this season and why should they? If someone has behind my back I'd just have a quiet, erm, word in his/her shell-like.

What does piss me off are people who get called a stooge then become one. Posting libellous nonsense on here helps nobody, least of all the prat who posted it.

Carry on...

Unread 04-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Tropical

Default So if I understand this correctly

waynes starts off being well-disposed towards a club; but then one of its supporters insults him, and he hears and unquestioningly believes a story that the club is ripping off its fans and overpaying its administrators.

So, just one question: if that's enough to put him off, why he is still a United fan?

Unread 04-03-2007, 02:14 PM
voxra

Quote:
all of FC's board are earning money from supporters/sponsors
One of the board members is from Essex. She's been to, in total, some 10 official meetings (including board meetings - she's also heading up our football committee) since being voted in in October. She doesn't even claim for travel.

All board members have season tickets to Gigg Lane. STs that they've paid for. I'm assuming that the ones that are also sponsors (I can think of two, off hand) will be able to use one of the two STs that comes with being a sponsor as theirs, but it wouldn't surprise me if they've bought an additional one. They're that kind of people. I believe that, and I think, so do you (deep down).

Anyway, the said board member has advised me she'll sue you for libel. She asked me to say that, our board members don't comment on message boards (on issues regarding FCUM). Unfortunately, I don't think she was entirely serious. I think she should, just so people could see how foundationless this vendetta is.

Quote:
andy walsh has 2 jobs? both paid

need i go on?
Please do! Members of FCUM would be very interested in knowing how Walsh and his cronies are milking us for funds, I'm sure.

Quote:
i will stand by what i say on here 120% to me FC is a joke after actually learning about the previous
I think you should take a hard look at who's word you take for gospel. You're doing somebody else's dirty work here, Waynes. They're taking the piss, not out of FC, but you. Your 'source', clearly, isn't prepared to put these accusations up online, why do you think that is? They know it's a pack of lies, and want somebody else to do the shit-stirring for them.

Unread 04-03-2007, 04:12 PM
hipple

***register henman***

Unread 04-03-2007, 04:40 PM
Part 36 Offer

FC have gone back on many of the principles that they were applauded for.

Unread 04-03-2007, 04:47 PM
chorleyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick

like?

I don't follow fc at all but you may as well give examples

Unread 04-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
like?

nor do I - but it seems to be the generalisations of the 'anti-fc' crowd which make not sympathise them.

'they've gone back on principles', 'they're anti-mufc', 'there's loads of corruption in the board' ... it all just seems like a crock of shite, that someones just made up on the net...

just complete overstatements with no hint of reliability. Whilst United 'supporters' moan about FC and their treatment of MUFC, I'm suprised FC followers haven't had enough of the amount of shit they get.

Unread 04-03-2007, 04:58 PM
Riverside

Quote:
Such as?

Unread 04-03-2007, 05:01 PM
Ed Sullivan

oh and another thing...

the term 'turncoat' is horrible and used too liberally.

"FC supporters are 'turncoats'" - save that for some @#%&! who truely deserves it - ie a united supporter who starts to support chelsea, or city, or as some of OT probably is...support their local team as well as United! That's a £#%&!ing turncoat.

Unread 04-03-2007, 05:20 PM
Grimson

The idea that anybody would be involved in Non League football to make money is a little ridiculous. Even with the decent gates FC gets, and with a ground share, I would expect it's a cash drain.

Unread 04-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Tropical

Default Are you

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverside
Such as?
going to answer those questions?

Or just lob in the accusation, then crawl away and hide? You're still online, I see.

You must have had something in mind when you posted that. Please do tell us what it was, and what evidence you have for it.

Unread 04-03-2007, 05:36 PM
armchair

Whilst we're ascribing principles based on dust, anyone fancy lobbing in a "i thought ft was started to get away from all this?'

Unread 04-03-2007, 05:38 PM
Ed Sullivan

Default dunno about you lot but...

I thought ft was started to get away from all this?

Unread 04-03-2007, 06:00 PM
Zorg

Er, can anyone explain the original post to me? The reference to Sam Ashton reading the Sun? Despite four pages of complete bullshit I still don't get it
Closed Thread