United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-11-2017, 09:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Bournemouth and Everton are 2 games they should have lost, last week they should have had their centre back sent off in the second minute, that changes the game right there, thats 9 points they have that they could and should have lost........
Coulda woulda shoulda. They didn't. On the balance of things they're miles better than everyone else.

I would have thought that watching United have similar bullshit accusations about 'rub of the green' and refs thrown at them down the years would have at least made our supporters a little more balanced.

You can fluke your way to one or two wins, maybe even 3 or 4 if you're unbelievably lucky. But 11 wins out of 12 games? Come on stop being silly.

Unread 25-11-2017, 09:51 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Think it was the Egyptian terror attack tbh.
Zorg & Lok revealing their true colours

Unread 25-11-2017, 09:53 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Zorg & Lok revealing their true colours
Steve Mcmanaman said it was because he used to play for Chelsea so it must be true.

Could have been for the victims of the attack in London last night. I think we can all agree Russel Brand is in our prayers tonight.

Unread 25-11-2017, 10:08 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Coulda woulda shoulda. They didn't. On the balance of things they're miles better than everyone else.

I would have thought that watching United have similar bullshit accusations about 'rub of the green' and refs thrown at them down the years would have at least made our supporters a little more balanced.

You can fluke your way to one or two wins, maybe even 3 or 4 if you're unbelievably lucky. But 11 wins out of 12 games? Come on stop being silly.
This.

Seem to remember Everton hanging on late on for that point.

They've won 11 out of 12 because they're £#%&!ing good. They're ripping in to teams. They did a total number on cjelsea and arsenal. They thumped Liverpool. We go to Watford on Tuesday.....they won £#%&!ing 6-0 there!.

It might not continue, they haven't won anything yet and we live in hope that they dip enough to open the door, but to try and rationalise what they've done so far is just plain blinkered.

As you say, we had enough abu jealousy down the years to be able to spot it a mile off.

Unread 25-11-2017, 10:10 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
This.

Seem to remember Everton hanging on late on for that point.

They've won 11 out of 12 because they're £#%&!ing good. They're ripping in to teams. They did a total number on cjelsea and arsenal. They thumped Liverpool. We go to Watford on Tuesday.....they won £#%&!ing 6-0 there!.

It might not continue, they haven't won anything yet and we live in hope that they dip enough to open the door, but to try and rationalise what they've done so far is just plain blinkered.

As you say, we had enough abu jealousy down the years to be able to spot it a mile off.
They’re running out of steam a little bit.

Unread 25-11-2017, 10:13 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Bournemouth and Everton are 2 games they should have lost, last week they should have had their centre back sent off in the second minute, that changes the game right there, thats 9 points they have that they could and should have lost........
Ali could and should have scored against us, Leicester had chances against us at 1-0 or any other 'could' moment you care to point out.

Point is, everyone has their nearly moments. The fact we can only come up with £#%&!ing two games doesn't bode well

They've blitzed the rest.

On performances so far, they're where they deserve to be: comfortably above everyone else.

Unread 25-11-2017, 10:19 PM
puressence

Desperate people on this thread willing City to win the lot to say I told u so. Odd as £#%&!

Unread 25-11-2017, 10:21 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Desperate people on this thread willing City to win the lot to say I told u so. Odd as f***
No there isn't, you giddy tit .

Does looking out the window and saying 'It's raining' mean you want it to rain?

Unread 25-11-2017, 10:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
No there isn't, you giddy tit .

Does looking out the window and saying 'It's raining' mean you want it to rain?
If you take into account the back end of last season, apparently City have won 27 out of their last 28 games.

That's some "luck" tbh.

But of course i realise by stating these facts that somehow is construed as me "wanting them to win the treble" or some other such childish %@#$&!s.

Unread 25-11-2017, 10:25 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
If you take into account the back end of last season, apparently City have won 27 out of their last 28 games.

That's some "luck" tbh.

But of course i realise by stating these facts that somehow is construed as me "wanting them to win the treble" or some other such childish balls.
And you drive a taxi. Don't forget that.

Unread 25-11-2017, 10:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
And you drive a taxi. Don't forget that.
Apparently so mate. The shame of being working class and working for a living eh?

Unread 25-11-2017, 10:26 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Huddersfield ffs city will score 4 before half time
City -4 is 4/1.

Unread 25-11-2017, 11:21 PM
Zorg

Thumbs down

Quote:

That's some "luck" tbh.

But of course i realise by stating these facts that somehow is construed as me "wanting them to win the treble" or some other such childish %@#$&!s.
Just what a bertie would say.

Unread 25-11-2017, 11:36 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Huddersfield ffs city will score 4 before half time
Course they will. They've had their Cup Final this season already, their "first fixture I look for" match.

They won't give a £#%&!ing shit about tomorrow, the dog £#%&!ing #@&%!s.

Unread 25-11-2017, 11:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Course they will. They've had their Cup Final this season already, their "first fixture I look for" match.

They won't give a £#%&!ing shit about tomorrow, the dog £#%&!ing #@&%!s.
I wonder will they have a £#%&!ing marching band outside waiting for the city coach to turn up like they did with United.

Unread 25-11-2017, 11:47 PM
sa7

Quote:
I wonder will they have a £#%&!ing marching band outside waiting for the city coach to turn up like they did with United.
Why would they bother? These #@&%!s, like the tossers who wear fancy dress in the crowd when Utd come to town, only do it for the attention and it's not like any @#%&! will be watching.

Unread 26-11-2017, 12:13 AM
Cream

Quote:

That's some "luck" tbh.

Unread 26-11-2017, 12:14 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
That's been completely "memory holed" hasn't it? If it had been us the usual suspects wouldn't have shut up about it for the rest of the season

Unread 26-11-2017, 12:15 AM
Billy Redface

Just watching the Palace v Stoke highlights.

Brilliant Shaqiri goal, ridiculous miss from Shawcross and a last minute winner. Great entertainment

Unread 26-11-2017, 12:19 AM
Sparky***

Newcastle. £#%&!ing hell theyre shit.

I’m almost embarrassed we only scored 4
Closed Thread