United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-01-2019, 09:41 AM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Think what knockers is saying and I agree is United should be handing out tickets to kids when our cup attendances are down....

We do have low attendances for some games....

There's millions of kids that would love to watch United.
Aye. Hearts and minds an ting. City are the more appealing choice for the floating child voter at the minute. United should be scrambling to claim every possible fan we can before those £#%&!ers start winning European cups on the reg.

Plus I’m not so sure OT is bursting at the seams as it is. There were more than a few empty seats at all the games I’ve been to this year. Hopefully missed flights etc etc but I’m just saying what I see.

Unread 10-01-2019, 09:58 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Aye. Hearts and minds an ting. City are the more appealing choice for the floating child voter at the minute. United should be scrambling to claim every possible fan we can before those £#%&!ers start winning European cups on the reg.

Plus I’m not so sure OT is bursting at the seams as it is. There were more than a few empty seats at all the games I’ve been to this year. Hopefully missed flights etc etc but I’m just saying what I see.
There's a difference in a few odd seats here and there that are probably season ticket holders not being arsed/missing the game, compared to whole blocks/areas of the ground that can be dished out to schools etc.

£#%&! 'em, the @#%&!s.

Unread 10-01-2019, 11:05 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
thought i saw you on tv
unless it was a framed photograph of me on top of your tv, it wasnt me.

Unread 10-01-2019, 11:25 AM
Vedder

paying the media nqat

Unread 10-01-2019, 11:29 AM
suedeshoes

Guardiola’s post match comments are the definition of patronising. “Burton beat mythical clubs like Aston Villa and Middlesbrough to get this far”.

Unread 10-01-2019, 11:40 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
unless it was a framed photograph of me on top of your tv, it wasnt me.

Unread 10-01-2019, 05:05 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Guardiola’s post match comments are the definition of patronising. “Burton beat mythical clubs like Aston Villa and Middlesbrough to get this far”.
What's he on about

Unread 10-01-2019, 05:09 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
He does it about everything. It's quite weird. Just says everything is amazing, probably to hide his contempt for all things non Barcelona.

Unread 10-01-2019, 05:18 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He does it about everything. It's quite weird. Just says everything is amazing, probably to hide his contempt for all things non Barcelona.

Unread 10-01-2019, 06:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Wish they were indeed that tbh.

Unread 10-01-2019, 07:34 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He'll have another major meltdown at some point, nailed on.

Unread 10-01-2019, 07:40 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
He'll have another major meltdown at some point, nailed on.
Around the time Liverpool win the league this season is a good bet.

Unread 10-01-2019, 09:10 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Around the time Liverpool win the league this season is a good bet.
Fingers crossed.

Unread 10-01-2019, 09:13 PM
Buck

Quote:
Villa have a European Cup tbf
Closed Thread