United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2017, 07:05 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Wasnt me guv
Obviously Aguero knew what he was doing but Fellaini had been booked literally about 20 seconds earlier. Just walk away you talentless moron

Unread 28-04-2017, 07:11 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Obviously Aguero knew what he was doing but Fellaini had been booked literally about 20 seconds earlier. Just walk away you talentless moron
New to Fellaini? He's a bit of a simple @#%&!. Apparently he told Mourinho he got sent off "because he's Fellaini". Never a truer word spoken

Unread 28-04-2017, 07:14 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
New to Fellaini? He's a bit of a simple @#%&!. Apparently he told Mourinho he got sent off "because he's Fellaini". Never a truer word spoken

Bet he got home and did this

Unread 28-04-2017, 08:16 AM
itisme_panaflex

Aguero is annoying just from an aesthetic pov imo. His stumpy little body winds me up.

Unread 28-04-2017, 08:28 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Wasnt me guv
That is utterly ridiculous!

You can only imagine Mou isn't too happy considering we're going through an injury crisis at the moment and have a fixture pile up + a huge run in and this complete #@&%! goes out and does that...

Unread 28-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
That is utterly ridiculous!

You can only imagine Mou isn't too happy considering we're going through an injury crisis at the moment and have a fixture pile up + a huge run in and this complete #@&%! goes out and does that...
You'd have thought so but Mourinho seems to love the mopheaded @#%&!.

Unread 28-04-2017, 08:32 AM
andyroo

He's certainly been indulged to an embarrassing degree but maybe this is the last straw. Then again Everton should have been. Ah who am I kidding, we're stuck with the @#%&! forever, the symbol of our slide into mid table mediocrity.

Wish he'd just go away.

Unread 28-04-2017, 08:35 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
You'd have thought so but Mourinho seems to love the mopheaded @#%&!.
let's not forget his cameo v Everton

'nothing stupid, sit in front of the defence'

Unread 28-04-2017, 08:37 AM
andyroo

Anderlecht away as well. Gave us a mountain of trouble in a game we'd dominated and were winning. @#%&!.

Unread 28-04-2017, 08:40 AM
Sapien

Surely the Chinese should be after him? He'd be amazing over there.

Unread 28-04-2017, 08:42 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Surely the Chinese should be after him? He'd be amazing over there.
They've probably got a height limit on players

Health and safety etc.

Unread 28-04-2017, 09:54 AM
dunk

Will be on the team sheet first game of next season nqat.

Unread 28-04-2017, 10:00 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Will be on the team sheet first game of next season nqat.

Unread 28-04-2017, 10:03 AM
Tiberian

He was awful, but imagine being Fernandinho. Allowed Fellaini to spin him 3 times and embark on driving runs. Of course these runs ended with Fellaini shunting the ball in the vague direction of a Utd player

Unread 28-04-2017, 10:06 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
He got played like a £#%&!ing fiddle, very stupid of him tbh.

Augero is a little snide cheating @#%&!, though

Exactly

This was a replica of gay Freddy Lundberg facing up Tweetie Pie who reacted exactly the same way and got a red un from Not an Arsenal fan Graham Poll.

Hard not to react tbh but these @#%&!s rushing up,with a face to face.... make it worth your while ffs and split his face in half

Unread 28-04-2017, 10:08 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Exactly

This was a replica of gay Freddy Lundberg facing up Tweetie Pie who reacted exactly the same way and got a red un from Not an Arsenal fan Graham Poll.

Hard not to react tbh but these @#%&!s rushing up,with a face to face.... make it worth your while ffs and split his face in half
Definitely, or have a proper crack at him on the way off. Would be good enough to see Aguero take to his heels in fear

Unread 28-04-2017, 10:13 AM
Pop

Don't see what the problem is tbh. In or out of the side Bog Brush isn't going to make any difference and he headbutted a £#%&!ing City player into the bargain.

Only thing saddened me is Aguero didn't go to the ground with an immediate massive clot to the brain, the £#%&!ing little £#%&!er.

Unread 28-04-2017, 10:34 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
He didn't headbutt anyone the useless £#%&!ing gorp. Best thing he did was elbowing Zabletta in the jaw the other year. Got away with that iirc?
Ref punished us by not sending him off.

Unread 28-04-2017, 10:53 AM
Sparky***

He is dumb as a rock unfortunately.

Aguero set the trap and he gleefully jumped right into it.

Unread 28-04-2017, 11:25 AM
Baron

I don't really give a £#%&! if he headbutted him or not.

His inability to pass it to feet, under a lot of circumstances, i.e. he gives it away or pings it directly into touch, is a £#%&!ing disgrace.

If he could play with his chest he'd be fine, lovely chest skills.

Feet... not so much. Shit first touch, shit at tackling, appalling passer, actually terrible in the air & frankly just an elbowing machine in a shirt.

His very existence depresses me, I don't give a toss if his attitude is bang on or he's a Jose love child, he's £#%&!ing £#%&! at football. Specifically the football United should be playing.

Kill him.
Closed Thread