Herrera - Fellaini
Mkhy-------Rooney------Martial
Rashford

Unread 24-04-2017, 02:12 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
He was incredible tbf

I think the injuries have created a real '£#%&! it' attitude and I like it.

Play anyone. Beat these @#%&!s.

Unread 24-04-2017, 02:30 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
"I think the referees have to stop this [the disallowed goal]," said Toure.

"I am very disappointed. It is not the first time, there have been a couple of times.

"Maybe on Thursday we are going to have a better referee or maybe play without a referee - I'd prefer that."

"It is a very big game, an important game," added Toure.

"We have to do that job and we will see what can happen. We hope we are going to have a good referee."
Didn't Jose get a 1 game ban for that?

Unread 24-04-2017, 05:24 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Didn't Jose get a 1 game ban for that?
bet city wouldn't mind the same c*** that cheated us in the reverse fixture

if everything else was the same, then we'd be above them now with a game in hand but for that CHOICE not to give a pen and send bravo off

Unread 24-04-2017, 06:04 PM
Clarkie

Don't care, so long as it's better than a certain other fixture at this ground, where we didn't even have a £#%&!ing shot on target!

Unread 24-04-2017, 06:54 PM
AnthonyMartial

Martial and mikhi flanking rashford could cause them great suffering.

I would be ultra confident of a victory if rojo was next to bailly but I'm worried about blind getting burned by runs from sterling coming off the right wing.

If shaw plays he will have to be very alert at those runs and help blind.

Unread 24-04-2017, 07:04 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMartial
Martial and mikhi flanking rashford could cause them great suffering.

I would be ultra confident of a victory if rojo was next to bailly but I'm worried about blind getting burned by runs from sterling coming off the right wing.

If shaw plays he will have to be very alert at those runs and help blind.
be interesting to see jose's tactics - if silva is out who might herrera man-mark? will shaw or young be deployed to stop sterling?

Unread 24-04-2017, 07:09 PM
Switching Off

Sterling

Unread 24-04-2017, 07:10 PM
AnthonyMartial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
be interesting to see jose's tactics - if silva is out who might herrera man-mark? will shaw or young be deployed to stop sterling?
If silva is out they will likely play two non attacking midfielders so Herrera would be keeping an eye on de bruyne you would imagine.

It doesn't have to be a man marking job though as de bruyne plays centrally for them anyway so Herrera just has to play well in his normal part of the pitch with his normal speed, harrying and quick distribution.

I've read they may have kolorov as a centre back.

Rashford versus kolorov.

Good luck pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Sterling
It's not so much him with the ball that worries me but his pace and runs creating space for their better players.

Unread 24-04-2017, 07:25 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMartial
If silva is out they will likely play two non attacking midfielders so Herrera would be keeping an eye on de bruyne you would imagine.

It doesn't have to be a man marking job though as de bruyne plays centrally for them anyway so Herrera just has to play well in his normal part of the pitch with his normal speed, harrying and quick distribution.

I've read they may have kolorov as a centre back.

Rashford versus kolorov.

Good luck pal.
it will be interesting to see whether jose does go with man-markers.

rashford lingard and martial could run rings round city on the break if we can suck them on. could work better than a high press which got us suckered by city's long ball tactics for the opener at old trafford.

Unread 24-04-2017, 07:35 PM
jem

if any of fellaini, rooney or lingard starts, jose needs to give his head a wobble. baron's team will do. obvs, would play timmeh instead of blind, but still....

Unread 24-04-2017, 08:25 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
De Bruyne is the only one that worries me tbh with no Silva, with the amount of money they have spent the absolute state of their squad is horrific.

Unread 24-04-2017, 09:10 PM
sa7

Fingers crossed

Dave

Tony V - Bailly - Blind ( ) - Shaw

Carrick - Herrera - Pogba

Mkhi - Rashers - Tony Marshall

Reality is I expect Fellaini instead of Carrick and Lingard instead of Mkhi. With the fixtures we've got left I don't think anything but a win is any good. Fingers crossed Pogba is able to really put his stamp on a big game for us for the first time. If not, then just keep everything nice and simple. Too many times we've shit ourselves against these @#%&!s and invited pressure.

Let them tippy tap it about, beat the shit out of them physically and hit them on the break with pace. Come on Reds, let's ram those empty blue seats down the £#%&!er's throats.

Unread 24-04-2017, 11:10 PM
red in cumbria

Don't like how people are getting optimistic about this, tbh. Based on this season so far, we know what to expect - yet another downer just when we were getting our hopes up

Unread 25-04-2017, 12:04 AM
Mr Kaboom

He'll park the bus. Won't take long for the berties to get frustrated and turn on them. Keep it 0-0 for 65 minutes then send on Rashers and Miki to win it.

Unread 25-04-2017, 12:09 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Don't like how people are getting optimistic about this, tbh. Based on this season so far, we know what to expect - yet another downer just when we were getting our hopes up
Unbeaten in 23 or 24 league games and out of all the draws there's not one people could moan about if we scored another goal and won the game. If the ref wasnt corrupt at the game at OT we would have had a penalty and been playing 10 men for the remainder of the game.

Another 2-0 win IMO.

Unread 25-04-2017, 12:25 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Fingers crossed

Dave

Tony V - Bailly - Blind ( ) - Shaw

Carrick - Herrera - Pogba

Mkhi - Rashers - Tony Marshall

Reality is I expect Fellaini instead of Carrick and Lingard instead of Mkhi. With the fixtures we've got left I don't think anything but a win is any good. Fingers crossed Pogba is able to really put his stamp on a big game for us for the first time. If not, then just keep everything nice and simple. Too many times we've shit ourselves against these @#%&!s and invited pressure.

Let them tippy tap it about, beat the shit out of them physically and hit them on the break with pace. Come on Reds, let's ram those empty blue seats down the £#%&!er's throats.

Aye, think it'll be option 2 with Carrick and Mikki coming on later. No probs with that tbh with Mikki being a bit off/on and I like Lingard movement. Afro to score.

Unread 25-04-2017, 12:53 AM
MagnificentSeven

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
------------------------De Gea--------------------------

Valencia------Bailly--------Blind----------Shaw

---------------------Carrick----------------------------

---------Herrera---------------Pogba--------------

----Mhki----------Rashers-------------Martial---

3-0 Utd

Unread 26-04-2017, 02:44 PM