Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Whut?
And I drive to Maine rd

Unread 25-04-2017, 06:44 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
The elders think we might have another billpig on our hands - one who can say so much by saying so little. And that puts the fear of God up them I can tell you.

I just can't see it though - we'd be in huge double bluff territory if that were the case - more I think about it, the more I think cardnilers might just be a renegade, a lone wolf, roaming the forum world looking for opportunities to sow seeds of doubt.

Anyway listen, I've already said too much. Minutes of the elders emergency briefing available via pm to the dirty 30. You know who you are.
The minutes are troubling. The Moat Protocol cannot be invoked on a whim, and the moment seems to have passed. No further word has come down from him. Are we to wait quietly on his return? Will he return? Are we to carry his name before us like a flaming sword of truth?

I have no idea of it

Unread 25-04-2017, 06:48 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
The minutes are troubling. The Moat Protocol cannot be invoked on a whim, and the moment seems to have passed. No further word has come down from him. Are we to wait quietly on his return? Will he return? Are we to carry his name before us like a flaming sword of truth?

I have no idea of it
I've sent him a pm suggesting forecourt 9pm

It's a risk worth taking

Unread 25-04-2017, 06:53 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
And I drive to Maine rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I've sent him a pm suggesting forecourt 9pm

It's a risk worth taking
You and your insatiable need to dog

Unread 25-04-2017, 07:06 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

I have no idea of it
I agreed with your querying of the moat protocol during the meeting and suggested what I felt was the more appropriate paulparkerspubesprocedure (pppp) but alas, we appear to be increasingly isolated voices.

And now to the part I find the most difficult - the shadowy silence with no real workable plan
Closed Thread