United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2017, 11:56 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
apologies if i've missed a meeting but isn't he a bit shit?
If he was that good he wouldn't be playing at £#%&!ing Burnley at 24 years of age.

If we have any ambitions to do anything beyond 5th in this league and the Europa league i would suggest that Michael Keane isn't exactly going to bring us on leaps and bounds.

Unread 25-04-2017, 11:57 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
If he was that good he wouldn't be playing at £#%&!ing Burnley at 24 years of age.

If we have any ambitions to do anything beyond 5th in this league and the Europa league i would suggest that Michael Keane isn't exactly going to bring us on leaps and bounds.
They said that about Smalling.

Unread 25-04-2017, 11:58 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Bang average busy centre half in a shit team.

Them two fellas LVG played in his first season who's name I've forgot will be better than him in 2 years.
hasn't he got about 80 PL apps now. that's probably more than blackett and mcnair will get between them in their entire careers.

Unread 25-04-2017, 11:59 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
They said that about Smalling.
they were right

Unread 25-04-2017, 12:00 PM
Crumps

Quote:

Not nessscarily wouldn't be a surprise if a player from ours or another top club's academy left in their late teens/early 20's when still developing and in need of first team football to get games under their belt to progress. Can be at a big disadvantage compared to players at clubs like Southampton where the path to the first team is much easier.

Unread 25-04-2017, 12:01 PM
Switching Off

He's decent. If he hadn't left he'd be a good back up player for us. Can't be paying 30 though.

Unread 25-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
He's decent. If he hadn't left he'd be a good back up player for us. Can't be paying 30 though.
He'd be far too inexperienced for a 24 year old if he'd stayed with us to be a reliable back up.

Unread 25-04-2017, 12:52 PM
saffers

Conte, Mourinho, Wenger and Klopp all want him.

Nvm hes 24 and still at Burnleh,must be shit.

Not his fault our previous manager tried to kill his career. Great to see so many of the discarded gang rise up like a phoenix from the ashes in the last year. Kaggers, Nani, Falcao, Di Maria, Chicha etc.

Just one man is still failing miserably. Balon Dor Welbeck

Unread 25-04-2017, 12:55 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:

Be a good squad player when Rojo or Bailly is injured next year. Better than Smalling or Jones surely?

Unread 25-04-2017, 01:19 PM
Tronics

Good player, just because he plays for Burnley doesn't mean he's shit

I reckon he's on the same level as Gary Cahill was when he was at Bolton, strong and aggressive but sometimes a bit rash too. But under the right coach/system he'll be a decent addition

That being said when he did play for us he looked pretty average and considering he'd cost an arm & a leg i'd rather we spend our monies somewhere else

Unread 25-04-2017, 01:43 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:

Vidic was 25 when he signed for us... so was Carrick and so was Evra, could be the right time to resign this lad, learned his trade at a lower club and got lots of game time

Unread 25-04-2017, 01:46 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics

I reckon he's on the same level as Gary Cahill was when he was at Bolton, strong and aggressive but sometimes a bit rash too. But under the right coach/system he'll be a decent addition

That being said when he did play for us he looked pretty average and considering he'd cost an arm & a leg i'd rather we spend our monies somewhere else
what that gary cahill that's won it all ?

Unread 25-04-2017, 02:12 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics

sorry pal but that reads like this fella.
https://vimeo.com/129205411is he good or average?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Vidic was 25 when he signed for us... so was Carrick and so was Evra, could be the right time to resign this lad, learned his trade at a lower club and got lots of game time
didn't know he was 25. ffs, get him signed before his £#%&!in birthday!
Closed Thread