United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 06-12-2023, 09:19 AM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Is there anything that happens in football anywhere which you can't shoehorn in a dig at how United are doing? Jesus christ, pal.

"Oh i see Bill Kenwright has died, meanwhile our manager who continues to live has spent 200 million.."
what? bill kenwrights died?

Unread 06-12-2023, 09:58 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Arsenal aren't even an 'evil' for me tbh. As a football club i've absolutely nothing against them. Aside from their obnoxious fans i've got a grudging respect for how old lego head has managed to turn them around.
They're absolutely insufferable when they start banging on as if they invented attacking football, but I'll take them over city or Liverpool any day. In fact it would be hilarious.

Unread 06-12-2023, 03:37 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Keep it sfw

Unread 06-12-2023, 11:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
They're absolutely insufferable when they start banging on as if they invented attacking football
Especially with anyone who recalls the George Graham era at its, erm, finest

Unread 07-12-2023, 01:42 AM
Dacter

Just seen that El Genius Pep started with a midfield 3 of Stones, Lewis and Alvarez. Two defenders and a forward. Against a very good Villa team.

Meanwhile Phillips, Kovacic and Nunes all on the bench. They get comfortably beaten but nobody asks the great thinker what the £#%&! he was playing at.

Unread 07-12-2023, 01:59 AM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter
Just seen that El Genius Pep started with a midfield 3 of Stones, Lewis and Alvarez. Two defenders and a forward. Against a very good Villa team.

Meanwhile Phillips, Kovacic and Nunes all on the bench. They get comfortably beaten but nobody asks the great thinker what the £#%&! he was playing at.
It's hilarious really how much he doesn't get questioned on shit like this, as whenever any interviewer asks him the most of softball of questions. He turns into a twitchy autistic mess.

Imagine Fergie buying a dead cert england starting 11 player then just benching him for 18 months. It wouldn't be off the back pages

Instead he'll go buy another 60 million centre half 'HOW does he keep doing this?'

Unread 07-12-2023, 02:18 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
It's hilarious really how much he doesn't get questioned on shit like this, as whenever any interviewer asks him the most of softball of questions. He turns into a twitchy autistic mess.

Imagine Fergie buying a dead cert england starting 11 player then just benching him for 18 months. It wouldn't be off the back pages

Instead he'll go buy another 60 million centre half 'HOW does he keep doing this?'
They’ll be fine. As soon as De Bruyne comes back from injury in the new year, they’ll have everyone available and hit the afterburners.

They’ve got the biggest and best squad by a mile

Unread 07-12-2023, 02:53 AM
Stickman

Quote:
They’ll be fine. As soon as De Bruyne comes back from injury in the new year, they’ll have everyone available and hit the afterburners.

They’ve got the biggest and best squad by a mile
Im not so sure this time around…

Feel like Mahrez is a big loss over the course of a season and Kovacic and the Wolves lad aren’t Gundogan.

I think the vermin will take Arsenal down If it comes to the crunch, I think Klopp will drive Arteta to insanity. That match at Anfield is going to recall a lot.