United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 20-04-2023, 10:40 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Bickle
Most clean sheets from any United keeper, ever.

Most clean sheets in the PL this year.

And yet you lot want to crucify him. Shame on you all.
Lies, damn lies and statistics. Again.

Unread 20-04-2023, 11:16 PM
Vedder

He’s a good shot stopper but the position has moved on and left him behind. We need a change.

Unread 20-04-2023, 11:20 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
He’s a good shot stopper but the position has moved on and left him behind. We need a change.
He got lobbed from 6 yards out today

Unread 20-04-2023, 11:26 PM
armchair

He should stick to esports.

Unread 20-04-2023, 11:32 PM
lenin

He’s possibly the only keeper I’ve ever seen:
- Chuck two in his own net in a World Cup
- Chuck two in his own net in an FA Cup Semi
- Chuck two in his own net in a Europa League Quarter Final
- Chuck two in his own net in a Champions League Quarter Final
- Single-handedly lose a Europa Final by being simultaneously useless at both taking and saving penalties

It’s an incredible achievement really to be so mentally weak and error prone yet capable enough to blag the worlds largest salary for a goalkeeper.

Unread 20-04-2023, 11:40 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
This, we concede so many chances because he doesn’t command his area. Never gets properly picked up on by pundits and commentators.
This is what it is. If Gary Neville decided to notice he’s shit then after a couple of games he’d never play for us again.

I don’t know if half the universe is in a relationship with him but why isn’t everyone saying how shit he is? Our deep-defending, everyone with the jitters constantly. It’s all down to his Billy-goat-gruff ass.

No goths at OT. End of.

Unread 20-04-2023, 11:43 PM
lenin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
This is what it is. If Gary Neville decided to notice he’s shit then after a couple of games he’d never play for us again.

I don’t know if half the universe is in a relationship with him but why isn’t everyone saying how shit he is? Our deep-defending, everyone with the jitters constantly. It’s all down to his Billy-goat-gruff ass.

No goths at OT. End of.
Even after that horror show tonight Scholes and Hargreaves were giving it the “he’s a great goalkeeper” spiel. Is he a member of the illuminati? It makes no sense. For a “great” goalkeeper he lacks all of the basics - even his famed shot stopping didn’t extend to actually saving anything at Anfield or tonight

Unread 20-04-2023, 11:44 PM
armchair

He should get some sort of barring order out on Maguire.

Unread 21-04-2023, 12:29 AM
redhegemony

Maguire induces panic everywhere though the timing of the jump for the second goal was just pure individual error.

Unread 21-04-2023, 02:23 AM
shenwen

Bad night and we can't afford our keepers to have nights as bad as that.

Who is his replacement? One of these Portuguese lads?

Unread 21-04-2023, 04:20 AM
Stickman

he is so feeble.

Unread 21-04-2023, 07:43 AM
believe

https://www.goal.com/en/amp/news/dav...bb693d9f588aea

Quote:
Ten Hag has also praised his stopper and defended his kicking ability, insisting he is a "complete goalkeeper."
Who to believe

Unread 21-04-2023, 07:55 AM
silv

Maguire is the biggest problem but it’s not a good sign that a llummox in defence causes him to shut the bed repeatedly

so £#%&! him off

Unread 21-04-2023, 08:18 AM
Bunker Buster

Get him out of the club....

When they say keepers have control of their areas....

He can't command his 6 yard box

Too many years of this shit...

Unread 21-04-2023, 08:27 AM
Hyman_Roth

Be a bit weird if Erik offered him a new contract no?

Unread 21-04-2023, 08:59 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Of course could’ve just said ‘well, he’s a bit shit and his kicking is an embarrassment, but he’s on £350k and my only other options are a 36 year old who is injured, an 18 year old or the guy on loan from Palace, so I’m a bit knackered’

l mean, why wouldn’t he?

You’ll be taking his constant praise of The Scottish Player, Maguire and Martial as gospel too, I assume?

If a new contract is being discussed it’s in line with the current owners policy of better to have than have to replace.

Unread 21-04-2023, 09:03 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
he is so feeble.
Feel like i need a brute of a man in goal as the next keeper. A barrel-chested hairy barely human brute to balance out the chi.

Unread 21-04-2023, 09:56 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Feel like i need a brute of a man in goal as the next keeper. A barrel-chested hairy barely human brute to balance out the chi.
What’s Duckers doing these days? Imagine those forearms in net instead of this limp wristed goth gimp

Unread 21-04-2023, 09:59 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
That Julio Cesar of Inter i’d the build I want in our net.

Unread 21-04-2023, 10:11 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Bickle
Most clean sheets from any United keeper, ever.

Most clean sheets in the PL this year.

And yet you lot want to crucify him. Shame on you all.
Your talking about metaphorically crucifying
After last night I’d have him literally crucified

It will be a dark day in our recent history if this @#%&! gets rewarded with a new contract
For the first time I would really have to question if ETH is the man to take us back to the top