United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 05-12-2023, 09:06 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
It’s a desperate narrative they are running with.

Basically he needs to have his own full 23 man squad which hardly a at manager has these days and then also if they don’t buy into his ridiculous methods it’s their fault not his.
Half the squad are his players. Half the squad didn’t play for rangnick.
14 of our 25 man squad didn’t kick a ball for ralf yet the narrative is the players getting another manager sacked.

how about the manager is getting himself sacked with his poor man management, non existent tactics and his failure to address any issues from last season.

we are worse that before he joined while having spent 400m.
This.

Guardiola, Klopp, Postecoglu and Arteta can get a tune out of "multi millionaires in their early 20s", why can't ETH?

He's spent on a par with them, brought loans in that he wanted, and leaves them on the bench for those who have consistently failed in our shirt.

Then he makes substitutions that absolutely baffle, at key times during games. We are a mid to higher table team with a budget that should produce champions.

Sorry, but I can't put that on the owners, as much as I despise the horrible leeches.

Unread 05-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
This.

Guardiola, Klopp, Postecoglu and Arteta can get a tune out of "multi millionaires in their early 20s", why can't ETH?

He's spent on a par with them, brought loans in that he wanted, and leaves them on the bench for those who have consistently failed in our shirt.

Then he makes substitutions that absolutely baffle, at key times during games. We are a mid to higher table team with a budget that should produce champions.

Sorry, but I can't put that on the owners, as much as I despise the horrible leeches.
Arteta has one player left from when he took the job (Saka).

This is what the club has had to cope with for a decade now - absolute snakes. Bone idle frauds who think United owes them something.

Unread 05-12-2023, 09:29 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
This.

Exactly where I’m at. It even feels like the poorest sides in the league have more identity in their playing style than us.

I also think it would be madness to let ETH buy another half dozen players.

Unread 05-12-2023, 09:13 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

“We are together. You can’t play such great football as we did lately if there is no unity. There are no issues.”