Unread 21-11-2020, 08:50 PM
barca99

f***ing ****. West Brom at home ffs

So so so f***ing bad.

Unread 21-11-2020, 08:51 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Martialís just not good enough to be 9 for United is he? His position for that WB cross that Mata let run.
When he's up for it he is, when he's not he's utter shite.

This season has been nothing but the latter. I'd put Cavani on now, but I don't think there'll be any changes at half time.

Unread 21-11-2020, 08:52 PM
ZiggyStardust

That was pretty shit
When Mata is the liveliest of the front 3 then you know something is wrong

I say it every time but the lack of patterns to our attacking play kills us in these games
Especially our use of full backs
We should be working on patterns of play on the training ground to get the full backs in on the overlap to stretch the opposition

Instead everything we do is off the cuff

Iím sure weíll narrowly win but hopefully some on here will take the lesson and stop predicting us running in a few goals at home to these teams as we very rarely do

Unread 21-11-2020, 08:52 PM
Tronics

Wow what a terrible 1st half of football

If Bruno Fernandes isnít scoring penalties heís pretty shit isnít he? Apart from that one ball over the top to Mata heís play outside the box is terrible, so so wasteful in possession, zero pass selection yikes

Not sure why Fred & Matic need to play against WBA.... we have no patterns of play no attacking thrust smh

Unread 21-11-2020, 08:53 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
When he's up for it he is, when he's not he's utter shite.

This season has been nothing but the latter. I'd put Cavani on now, but I don't think there'll be any changes at half time.
Iím sure weíll see Cavani soon enough. Heíd have bagged by now IMO. Weíve seen enough to know those instincts are still there. Could still see him bring the match winner today.

Martial getting the stick, but Rashford has been equally flat.

ScarFace

WBA won 0, drawn 4, lost 5. We could still get a point here boys. Keep the faith.

Add a third defensive midfielder and i'd be confident of a clean sheet.

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Martialís just not good enough to be 9 for United is he? His position for that WB cross that Mata let run.
Needs upgrading asap

His lack of effort is infuriating

But heíll score 6 in 4 at the end of the season and all will be forgiven again.

atticusgrinch

Good to see Ole got the team fired up for this one.

Unread 21-11-2020, 08:54 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Wow what a terrible 1st half of football

If Bruno Fernandes isnít scoring penalties heís pretty shit isnít he? Apart from that one ball over the top to Mata heís play outside the box is terrible, so so wasteful in possession, zero pass selection yikes

Not sure why Fred & Matic need to play against WBA.... we have no patterns of play no attacking thrust smh
And the one to Martial which he passed to Johnstone, and the one he put across the box that noone could be bothered to attack.

So yeah, apart from the 3 clear goalscoring chances he created, he was pretty shit.

Unread 21-11-2020, 08:55 PM
puressence

How can they be so bad at home and top draw away. What the actual f***. Be nice of martial comes on the heartless c***