Unread 19-07-2021, 08:49 AM
Dr Stranger

Overrated? Debatable.

#@&%!? Idiotic.

Unread 19-07-2021, 09:07 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Thought they were strange comments in the post match yesterday.

How have we got to mid July and a decision still hasn't been made on an operation The call should have been made before the end of the season. It Will probably be decided in August now
Yep, feels hopelessly mismanaged. The club knew of the injury for the best part of a season but ole played him pretty much all the time with him becoming increasingly ineffective (including the entire europa final) and then inexplicably, rather than withdraw (which wouldn’t have been badly received) he goes off with England to hardly play and then becomes instrumental in knocking England out.

I don’t blame Rashers - rather everyone around him - isn’t he managed by his brothers?

Unread 19-07-2021, 10:44 AM
ZiggyStardust

Doesn't make any sense to me

If it's been a problem since last October and it's effecting his game (which it clearly is) then surely surgery is the only option
Clearly it would have healed by now if surgery wasn't required

Unread 19-07-2021, 11:12 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Yep, feels hopelessly mismanaged. The club knew of the injury for the best part of a season but ole played him pretty much all the time with him becoming increasingly ineffective (including the entire europa final) and then inexplicably, rather than withdraw (which wouldn’t have been badly received) he goes off with England to hardly play and then becomes instrumental in knocking England out.

I don’t blame Rashers - rather everyone around him - isn’t he managed by his brothers?
No he was managed by Roc Nation.

They gave him the attention he craved and then he has binned them off...

Unread 19-07-2021, 11:28 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

£#%&!ing hell you can be a dick at times

Unread 19-07-2021, 12:42 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Aren’t roc nation notoriously shit at managing even their music artists? Stupid going with them.

Unread 19-07-2021, 01:25 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
At times?

Unread 19-07-2021, 01:25 PM
wiganste

Quote:
At times?

Unread 19-07-2021, 02:50 PM
dunk

Unread 19-07-2021, 07:23 PM
red in cumbria

It is strange though, its screamingly obvious that he can't just carry on "as normal".

Unread 20-07-2021, 09:23 PM
dunk

Tories trying to discredit him..

Shocked it’s taken this long tbh.

Unread 20-07-2021, 10:17 PM
Reg Holdsworth

He could benefit the children of Manchester by donating his disgustingly over-inflated wage he is STEALING from the club.

Shit little bastard

Unread 20-07-2021, 10:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg Holdsworth
He could benefit the children of Manchester by donating his disgustingly over-inflated wage he is STEALING from the club.

Shit little bastard
You stupid bastard.

Unread 20-07-2021, 10:35 PM
saffers

Quote:

Shit little bastard
Shut up bitch.

Unread 20-07-2021, 10:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Tories trying to discredit him..

https://twitter.com/marcusrashford/s...393329666?s=21

Shocked it’s taken this long tbh.
Build 'em up and knock 'em down.

Unread 20-07-2021, 10:42 PM
Big Norm

The Spectator, owned by billionaire Frederick Barclay, taking the monetary moral high ground.

Unread 20-07-2021, 10:43 PM
avocado

Quote:

Shit little bastard
You manage to not only show a complete ignorance of the law (stealing?) but also decry altruism and demonstrate a complete lack of football appreciation all in one sentence. Sir, I salute your talents, but would be eternally grateful if you would desist from posting

Unread 20-07-2021, 11:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
The Spectator, owned by billionaire Frederick Barclay, taking the monetary moral high ground.
Utterly vile publication which (as I point out every time I am reminded of its sordid existence) has an actual Nazi as one of its longest serving contributors.

Unread 20-07-2021, 11:14 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Utterly vile publication which (as I point out every time I am reminded of its sordid existence) has an actual Nazi as one of its longest serving contributors.
Goebbels?

Unread 20-07-2021, 11:46 PM
Bunker Buster

I stand with Marcus
Closed Thread