United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 20-11-2020, 11:32 PM
armchair
 
Default United hacked

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...criminals.html

If you have some sort of membership on there and have other accounts that use the same passwords you should change the passwords of those other accounts.

try using unique passwords for each account. I use keepass https://keepass.info/ but lastpass is good too.
 
Unread 20-11-2020, 11:53 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...criminals.html

If you have some sort of membership on there and have other accounts that use the same passwords you should change the passwords of those other accounts.

try using unique passwords for each account. I use keepass https://keepass.info/ but lastpass is good too.
Another vote here for Keepass.

Use it at home & at work. Free, simple to use & v. secure.
 
Unread 21-11-2020, 12:23 AM
avocado
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al View Post
Another vote here for Keepass.

Use it at home & at work. Free, simple to use & v. secure.
Secure until it gets hacked.
Why not write your passwords down on paper and keep them at home?
Rather keep my car keys in a dish in the kitchen rather than in a pot with all the neighbours at the end of the road.
 
Unread 21-11-2020, 12:57 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado View Post
Secure until it gets hacked.
Why not write your passwords down on paper and keep them at home?
Rather keep my car keys in a dish in the kitchen rather than in a pot with all the neighbours at the end of the road.
This guy...

You clearly don't know how KeePass or Last Pass works...

Ever heard of encryption pal?
 
Unread 21-11-2020, 07:20 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

So nothing much actually happened then? Spoilsports.
 
Unread 26-11-2020, 09:21 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Not like us to bullshit.


We'll see nothing like the man city hacking. It'll be the owners telling Ole to not let the players eat so much at half time to save money on the food bill.
 
Unread 27-11-2020, 01:04 AM
armchair
 
Default

give them pogba and 5 million
 
Unread 27-11-2020, 01:26 AM
tatty
 
Default

Get them to cancel Pogba’s contract.

And ask them to look in the archives to see if we really did miss out on Peter Shilton for the sake of £50pw.
 
Unread 27-11-2020, 02:52 AM
utd99
 
Default

Woody offered 500 quid a year for four thousand years.
 
Unread 27-11-2020, 08:25 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Not like us to bullshit.

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...342866946?s=20

We'll see nothing like the man city hacking. It'll be the owners telling Ole to not let the players eat so much at half time to save money on the food bill.
So it's a ransomware attack then....

Cool.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ed Woodward was the victim of a phishing attack clicking on a link in an email he thought was from Cristiano Ronaldo's agent...

If the United IT infrastructure is as shambolic as the rest of the club, they're f***ed.

Last edited by windy waffles; 27-11-2020 at 08:28 AM.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: United hacked
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NHS Hacked Albert Tatlock News, Current Affairs & Politics 124 22-05-2017 04:31 PM
Hacked HERTS_RED Science & Technology 33 24-07-2013 08:57 PM
thesun.co.uk has been hacked plopborsky Off Topic 2 18-07-2011 10:53 PM
PS3 Hacked ScarFace Gaming 53 02-02-2011 06:31 PM
Hacked MUFC Off Topic 21 29-01-2008 06:28 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:46 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.