United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

One thing Fergie can't rely on is Terry getting injured for most of the season again and Chelsea subsequently dropping 40 points because of it.

Unread 14-06-2007, 11:46 AM
rebelcountyred

i will defer my judgement until i know who are forwards are for the season, not overly optimistic with just rooney fit and big question marks over the fitness of ole, saha and the largely untried rossi, now if we sign anelka.....

Unread 14-06-2007, 11:52 AM
Shut The £#%&! Up, Donny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
One thing Fergie can't rely on is Terry getting injured for most of the season again and Chelsea subsequently dropping 40 points because of it.
Don't forget Cech too. They'd have won the league by 30 points if he'd been fit last season, you know

Unread 14-06-2007, 11:56 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shut The £#%&! Up, Donny!
Don't forget Cech too. They'd have won the league by 30 points if he'd been fit last season, you know
Be fair. I think the 47 penalties that United were awarded also played a major part in chelsea not winning everything.

Unread 14-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Shut The £#%&! Up, Donny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Be fair. I think the 47 penalties that United were awarded also played a major part in chelsea not winning everything.
Ah, yes, but it was part of the 'new rules'.

Unread 14-06-2007, 12:01 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shut The £#%&! Up, Donny!
Ah, yes, but it was part of the 'new rules'.
And the refs had to wear United shirts.

Unread 14-06-2007, 12:03 PM
Tronics

It depends on how we do the first 10 games.

If we can get 8 - 9 wins and a draw then we have a good chance.
Closed Thread