United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2016, 10:18 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Will apply tomorrow but don't expect to get any.

Hopefully take scholes jnr to his first final and first trip to Wembley. If not then an all dayer somewhere

Unread 25-04-2016, 10:56 AM
waynes ear's

My like? Facebook @#%&!

Unread 25-04-2016, 11:12 AM
jaffo

I hate to jump in here but there’s only one person here who has actually demonstrated to Rougers that he knows how to behave in the giddy world of corporate entertainment at football matches.

I’m not one for this north/south divide thing but do they even have canapes in Bury? Has No Fun ever sampled a Gewurztraminer?

Pretty cut and dried I’d say, wouldn’t you Rougers?

Unread 25-04-2016, 11:14 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
I hate to jump in here but there’s only one person here who has actually demonstrated to Rougers that he knows how to behave in the giddy world of corporate entertainment at football matches.

I’m not one for this north/south divide thing but do they even have canapes in Bury? Has No Fun ever sampled a Gewurztraminer?

had to google it, but no I haven't

does Wembley do lime cordial ?

Unread 25-04-2016, 11:17 AM
Throw

Quote:

So you're saying I should have the tickets?

Thanks for the vouch Jaffo. I do like a Gewurztraminer that's soft in the mouth.

Unread 25-04-2016, 11:20 AM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
I do like a Gewurztraminer that's soft in the mouth.
I've heard

Unread 25-04-2016, 11:55 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Will apply tomorrow but don't expect to get any.

Hopefully take scholes jnr to his first final and first trip to Wembley. If not then an all dayer somewhere
How (sob).

How can I ignore this tear jerker?

(Breaks down).

Unread 25-04-2016, 12:10 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

I’m not one for this north/south divide thing but do they even have canapes in Bury?
The Mill gate shopping centre is completely fully roofed thanks very much. The world famous market has temporary roofs I think but even a good proportion of that is perma roofed now.

No north south didvide on that score pal.

Unread 25-04-2016, 12:14 PM
Child of Darkness

Keith slaying all comers after no funs dreadful attempt to pull the heart strings .

Touché Canapé

Unread 25-04-2016, 12:31 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
The Mill gate shopping centre is completely fully roofed thanks very much. The world famous market has temporary roofs I think but even a good proportion of that is perma roofed now.

No north south didvide on that score pal.
Good to hear mate, as I have two secured elsewhere I hereby declare my allegiance to #teamkeith in the, frankly, desperate grab for Rougers' freebies

Unread 25-04-2016, 12:35 PM
Fat Al

My son has never seen Utd play, nor has he been to a football match at Wembley.

Any chance we could have the tickets?

The poor lad is crippled & in hospital right now.

I know, cos it was me that crippled him & put him in hospital so we could have the tickets.

Unread 25-04-2016, 12:38 PM
no fun

Quote:
Good to hear mate, as I have two secured elsewhere I hereby declare my allegiance to #teamkeith in the, frankly, desperate grab for Rougers' freebies
unbelieveable

tunnocks, my sons bed, a met ticket, and this is how he repays me

Unread 25-04-2016, 12:44 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
unbelieveable

tunnocks, my sons bed, a met ticket, and this is how he repays me
I’m afraid my conscience will not allow me to join #teammiseryguts. The sandwiches may well be cut into triangles and I’m not sure you could handle that

Unread 25-04-2016, 12:45 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Very generous and courteous as ever Jaffo. Knew that no fun wouldn't be a problem for me re Charles thought process but your hat being thrown in troubled me. I should make it clear that I don't expect anything from Charles as a freebie. I will be paying my own way here.

Still see bcred as a potential problem and will be ramping up a smear campaign against him over the next week or so. Please pm me with any dirt anyone has before I start having to make stuff up.

Unread 25-04-2016, 12:46 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Very generous and courteous as ever Jaffo. Knew that no fun wouldn't be a problem for me re Charles thought process but your hat being thrown in troubled me. I should make it clear that I don't expect anything from Charles as a freebie. I will be paying my own way here.

Still see bcred as a potential problem and will be ramping up a smear campaign against him over the next week or so. Please pm me with any dirt anyone has before I start having to make stuff up.
Well he's Canadian for a start...

Unread 25-04-2016, 01:01 PM
no fun

Quote:

point of order

I have also offered to pay*

I should also point out that Charles already owes me £7 in useless betting tips he has provided. This will be offset against the cost

* providing we win

Unread 25-04-2016, 01:03 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
How (sob).

How can I ignore this tear jerker?

(Breaks down).
Cheers pal, wasn't a plea to you.

Are you posting them special delivery or do you want me to collect them?

Unread 25-04-2016, 02:56 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Cheers pal, wasn't a plea to you.

Are you posting them special delivery or do you want me to collect them?
Why don't you both come down the day before and we can meet up fora photo call? I'll put you up in a hotel near the tube affording you easy access to the Empire Stadium, Wembley.

Unread 25-04-2016, 03:12 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Why don't you both come down the day before and we can meet up fora photo call? I'll put you up in a hotel near the tube affording you easy access to the Empire Stadium, Wembley.
Trains booked, thanks again

Unread 25-04-2016, 07:14 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Is 28k confirmed? Means everyone with 10 credits should get one
Closed Thread