Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-01-2016, 03:34 PM
TheFatGoth

Top red stopped being cool years ago btw

Can't be arsed red is the new top red.

Unread 12-01-2016, 03:35 PM
itisme_panaflex

Started supporting united during the liverpool united game at anfield in 1990. Actually decided when they were 4-0 up.
Was 7, watching with about half a dozen liverpool supporting cousins. Thought i was picking the bogeyman basically cos i was edgy as fuuuuck.

Unread 12-01-2016, 03:51 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Know Stoney by his real name

I've known Stoney longer than most Fredster, 'cept top sovern Hemisphere Lurkerisk Mully.

I've supported Yoonitid since before most of you whippersnappers were born, apart from OT & Ghoti so I remember when we were worserer than we are now, 'tis true we were shitter once upon a time, 3 words to prove my point.

........................................Ian "dogshit" Ure

Unread 12-01-2016, 03:59 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull

I've known Stoney longer than most Fredster, 'cept top sovern Hemisphere Lurkerisk Mully.

I've supported Yoonitid since before most of you whippersnappers were born, apart from OT & Ghoti so I remember when we were worserer than we are now, 'tis true we were shitter once upon a time, 3 words to prove my point.

........................................Ian "dogshit" Ure
Whoah, £#%&!in leave me out of it Methuselah.

Unread 12-01-2016, 04:20 PM
Charlestown Rouge

I went to Tokyo in 2008 and saw us become Champions of the World. So did The Watcher but he doesn't post on here any more so I win.

Unread 12-01-2016, 04:25 PM
total opposite

I once interviewed Nobby Stiles for a student newspaper. Just saying.

Unread 12-01-2016, 04:37 PM
Arnold Muhren

First game under Sexton in 1980 (Stretford Paddock), we beat Leicester 5-0.

Remember being at the homecoming after beating Brighton in the 83 cup final replay because my Mum was with me and she was £#%&!ing hammered.

Met Robbo whilst at Bobby Charltons 'Soccer' School.

Was in the main stand for United 3 Barca 0 in 84. Remember my old man getting offered daft money for his tickets on Warwick Rd.

Went to all home and most of aways during the 85-86 'tv blackout' season.
In K Stand for the first home goal under SAF (Sivebaek free kick to beat QPR 1-0).

Was there week in week out in the late 80's when we were £#%&!ing shit. Getting beating by Sheff Wed, Charlton etc and lining up with the likes of Milne, Davenport and the £#%&!ing Gibson's.

Been 3 times since the parasites took over and didn't pay for any (one was Scholes testimonial). Didn't spend a penny (Bonus top red points )

Met Robbo again in Mulligans 3 years ago the Friday night (Mad Friday) before Christmas. Both of us hammered and it was packed but still managed to buy him a few beers and mither him to death .

Unread 12-01-2016, 04:43 PM
believe

When I was 18 I got a letter back from Old Trafford saying "please stop applying to be a mascot, you're too old" true story.

Unread 12-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
was more than my jobs worth mate - didn't have the right pass did he - the £#%&!ing Geordie chancer

him sunbed and brucey all dolled up with tarts on arms - miserable @#%&!s him and sunbed

brucey on the other hand was really nice
Not a Geordie. Not a Brian.

Bottom red.

Unread 12-01-2016, 04:45 PM
no fun

Born Manchester of salford/manc parentage

First game 1967

Was on the pitch in 74 v city

Met Denis law in Greece

On first name terms with an ex United player

Offered a world champion boxer out for a fight in k stand...he bottled it

Have been in stoneys caravan

Unread 12-01-2016, 04:51 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Not a Geordie. Not a Brian.

Bottom red.
Was my unadulterated hero, Always wondered why his birthplace was just a street , assumed it was because he was so special . Born on the 10th Jan, met him when he opened birthdays in bury. I wasn't even that young then and I was totally star struck. What would Robson be worth these days

Unread 12-01-2016, 04:56 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Was my unadulterated hero, Always wondered why his birthplace was just a street , assumed it was because he was so special . Born on the 10th Jan, met him when he opened birthdays in bury. I wasn't even that young then and I was totally star struck. What would Robson be worth these days
I worked for his partner in that venture. Got me numerous meets and a piss up on the way to Barca in 99 I'm struggling to think beyond me for the op in all honesty.

Unread 12-01-2016, 05:08 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
, met him when he opened birthdays in bury.
I used to work for them, making merchandise, true story. I also once went to Mick Duxbury's with my dad (who's a record dealer) in the 80s to check out his record collection. It was £#%&!.
Top red me.

Unread 12-01-2016, 05:10 PM
stax

Was at my Dad's house at Christmas and found a load of my old ticket stubs and various Utd stuff

[IMG][/IMG]

My last match was the Munich anniversary Vs City - not been since cos it's shit

Unread 12-01-2016, 05:12 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up

First game April 82 v Sunderland 0-0 aged 8.

Was at Barca 3-0 in 84 in Stretford Seats.

First Wembley 1985 v Everton.

The next day, John Gidman gave me the FA Cup at the homecoming when they got off the bus at Alty.

Season ticket holder since 1991/92 season.

Shook hands with Bobby, George and Denis.

60+ games in treble season.

20+ Euro aways inc 4 finals.

Is a bit of a dick on the internet.

First name terms with Stoney.

Unread 12-01-2016, 05:13 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
First game April 82 v Sunderland 0-0 aged 8.

Was at Barca 3-0 in 84 in Stretford Seats.

First Wembley 1985 v Everton.

The next day, John Gidman gave me the FA Cup at the homecoming when they got off the bus at Alty.

Season ticket holder since 1991/92 season.

Shook hands with Bobby, George and Denis.

60+ games in treble season.

20+ Euro aways inc 4 finals.

Is a bit of a dick on the internet.

First name terms with Stoney.
You was doing so well.....

I will stay up to 1am to watch the @#%&!s tonight despite a) despising them and b) having to be up at 5:30am.

Unread 12-01-2016, 05:43 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You was doing so well
Bit snidey swinging at an über red while he's preoccupied massaging the shoulders of a world champion on the way to an away game.

Unread 12-01-2016, 05:50 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by stax
My last match was the Munich anniversary Vs City - not been since cos it's shit
Hope you kept the scarf pal, i took the 3 kids and 2 of them ebayed the scarfs and got £100 each!!

Unread 12-01-2016, 05:57 PM
PeakyBlinder

Been a season ticket holder for over 20 years but don't go cos I can't be bothered.

Shock Dwight Yorke's hand in a bar toilet in Alderley Edge.

Played in the same youth team as Michael Carrick.

Been to over 200 euro aways.

Was in Barcelona 99 and Moscow 08. On a freemans.

Alex Ferguson was at my nans funeral.

Got fred the reds autograph.

An online icon.

First name terms with stoney.

Unread 12-01-2016, 05:58 PM
believe

Started the pac a Mac throwing vs Norwich in 92. My old man battered me when I got home and had my st revoked for the next three games. Talked my way out of the ban by crying for two days
Closed Thread