United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-03-2020, 04:14 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
You looking for beef son?
Wouldn't dream of messing with a big dog like you, though not sure your schedule allows for a meet between Tuscan villas and Caribbean private islands.

Unread 05-03-2020, 04:17 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Wouldn't dream of messing with a big dog like you, though not sure your schedule allows for a meet between Tuscan villas and Caribbean private islands.

I detect snide, but it's wrapped in facts... shall allow.

Unread 05-03-2020, 04:29 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron

I detect snide, but it's wrapped in facts... shall allow.
My snidar beeped too. Iron fist dressed in a velvet glove. Good decision though.

Would obvs take Kane but I’m getting very meh about him. Not sure the 2020 + version will be up to that much. Would have expected the sages to name a better younger cheaper and easily gettable other option. If that doesn’t exist then why not I suppose. We need another striker. Fact.

Unread 05-03-2020, 04:36 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
My snidar beeped too. Iron fist dressed in a velvet glove. Good decision though.

Would obvs take Kane but I’m getting very meh about him. Not sure the 2020 + version will be up to that much. Would have expected the sages to name a better younger cheaper and easily gettable other option. If that doesn’t exist then why not I suppose. We need another striker. Fact.
Erling Haaland.

Oh....

Unread 05-03-2020, 05:23 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Erling Haaland.

Oh....
I talked about the forum sages pal. And you've responded?

Haaland would have been next level shit but he comes with someone who will £#%&! us around forever and a day so I'm not arsed he's elsewhere at a non prem club. There must be someone else surely?

Unread 05-03-2020, 05:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
?
Ouch...

Unread 05-03-2020, 05:40 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
He was never a pacey player was he? Always just showed grit and determination in making most of his goal scoring opportunities to me, which is arguably the kind of centre forward we are crying out for.
Don't get me wrong, he's class and he'd be good for us, but I reckon these injuries will catch up with him.

And he would cost a ridiculous amount.

Unread 05-03-2020, 05:42 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Don't get me wrong, he's class and he'd be good for us, but I reckon these injuries will catch up with him.

And he would cost a ridiculous amount.
Yeah it’s the latter part that puts me off. Knowing Levy we probably would have more luck trying to sign Mbappe. Only God knows and all that though.

Unread 05-03-2020, 05:46 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

Haaland would have been next level shit but he comes with someone who will £#%&! us around forever and a day so I'm not arsed he's elsewhere at a non prem club. There must be someone else surely?
You're a grade A #@&%!.

Unread 05-03-2020, 05:48 PM
Patty_b

Not sure on this one. Awful injury history, not sure it's worth the risk of blowing the amount of money required on someone who misses on a large chunk of matches per season on average, and then there's always the chance his injury problems get worse, which is likely as he's only getting older.

Rather buy someone like Alexander Isak, big, fast and young, looks decent and reckon we could get him for a snip compared to someone like Kane.

Unread 05-03-2020, 05:48 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
You're a grade A #@&%!.

Unread 05-03-2020, 05:54 PM
utd99

Kane has four years left on his contract and won’t agitate for a move because, apparently, he’s one of their own. Levy must know he’s at risk of a knee capping if he lets him go, so dealing with him would be next level nightmare with little chance of success and the national debt of Belgium to get done. That’s without even trying to estimate the risk of his injury record.

Better off to figure out the best CF we can actually get for the best price and getting on with it.

Unread 05-03-2020, 06:11 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Not sure on this one. Awful injury history, not sure it's worth the risk of blowing the amount of money required on someone who misses on a large chunk of matches per season on average, and then there's always the chance his injury problems get worse, which is likely as he's only getting older.

Rather buy someone like Alexander Isak, big, fast and young, looks decent and reckon we could get him for a snip compared to someone like Kane.
Is he not still on Dortmund’s books?

Werner
Dembele
Sancho
Havertz
Midfielders

Before we consider signing Kane, imo.

Unread 05-03-2020, 06:13 PM
suedeshoes

Yes. We should definitely try and sign players who are not as good as Kane to keep the Glazer's accountants and all you doctors Happy.

Unread 05-03-2020, 06:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Yes. We should definitely try and sign players who are not as good as Kane to keep the Glazer's accountants and all you doctors Happy.
Not as good as Kane? Werner will be better. Sancho could well be one of the stars of his generation. Havertz too.

Kane might be on a downward trajectory and cost our entire budget for the next 2 years

Unread 05-03-2020, 06:16 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Maybe people are concerned about blowing our wad on a player who misses large chunks of every season through injury, instead of using that money strengthening several different positions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Is he not still on Dortmund’s books?

Werner
Dembele
Sancho
Havertz
Midfielders

Before we consider signing Kane, imo.
No, transferred to Sociedad permanently last July.

Unread 05-03-2020, 06:22 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Innit.

People banging on about him missing games, but he’s still averaging over 30 goals a season for Spurs. I’ll take that.

He’s 26 years old ffs. Proven at the highest level, and more importantly, in the Premier League.

Unread 05-03-2020, 06:45 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
You're a grade A #@&%!.
No need for that pal. Genuinely don’t see you as one of the sages. FWIW, I most definitely don’t see myself as one either.

But most recently, you’ve carpet bombed a shocking amount of bile on a subject that I fundamentally disagree with you over. And it’s the biggest issue facing the club. Why would I then positively consider your other opinions?

It’s not bullying you weirdo so stop with the bad rep you utter fanny *

* that is btw

Unread 05-03-2020, 06:52 PM
Sparky***

Can i just shock you?

I don't think we'll sign Kane

Unread 05-03-2020, 07:06 PM
ScarFace

£#%&! no, the guy is going to be cripple by 30.

We'll buy sancho, ghoulish and that gimp Ole owns from China.
Closed Thread