United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football Auto-Threads

Unread 14-01-2019, 12:20 PM
fred tissue

Default ‘I was in the shadows’: Paul Pogba says Solskjær has brought back his smile

• ‘It is a pleasure to play again. Now I am always smiling’
• Jesse Lingard urges David de Gea to stay at Old Trafford

Paul Pogba has paid tribute to Ole Gunnar Solskjær for bringing the sunshine back to his life at Manchester United. “Before the coach arrived I was in the shadows, on the bench, and I accepted that,” he said. “It is a pleasure to play again. Now I am always smiling.”

The Frenchman’s charismatic performance at Tottenham, coming from a positive place and more proactive position, was one of the catalysts of United’s most impressive victory since Solskjær took over.

Related: Ole Gunnar Solskjær shows there is substance behind the smiles | Jonathan Wilson

Related: United produced 60 minutes of pure, uncut Ole-ball and then: enter gloveman | Barney Ronay

Continue reading...

More...