United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-05-2022, 12:46 PM
Hyman_Roth

Hang on, what about the dossier that the coach from Chicago Fire FC helped put together? Pretty sure ETH will find the section about Norwich playing the ball faster than expected illuminating.

Unread 23-05-2022, 12:47 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He knows.....

Bye Ralf.

Good riddance.
Of course he does, people convincing themselves that Ralf was integral to ETH taking the job

Get the German fraud on the same train out of club as Pogba and the rest of the dross we've had to put up with.

Unread 23-05-2022, 06:23 PM
dunk

https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchest...ng-this-season

‘Dream appointment’

This fraud better not ever be allowed near OT again.

Unread 23-05-2022, 06:41 PM
Ethers

“ Rangnick did United a favour by taking the Austria job," a source told ESPN. "It means they can move him on this summer, forget about his consultancy and draw a line under his disastrous six months at the club."

Can someone explain this to Dr City please

Unread 23-05-2022, 06:50 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Rangnick also set alarm bells ringing within the club when he was warned that managing United would lead to unprecedented scrutiny of his results and decision-making in the media and among supporters.

"Ralf just smiled and said, 'Don't worry, I moved to a big club before when I left Hoffenheim for Schalke so I know what to expect,' a source told ESPN. "It's fair to say that he had no idea what to expect."
The article lays bear in more accurate graphic detail everything a few of us has been banging on about.

Happy for the ‘but but he’s writing a dossier’ crew to link up articles that suggest he’s been a good thing….

Unread 23-05-2022, 06:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Don't worry, I moved to a big club before when I left Hoffenheim for Schalke
OH my DAIZE....

nah Ralf, this ain't it.....

Unread 23-05-2022, 07:14 PM
Ethers

The best thing that’s happened to the club for a long time mind…..

Unread 23-05-2022, 07:17 PM
AK14

So the players waited until the bloke left to leak all this shit

What a bunch of £#%&!ing cowards.

Disappointed in a few for lapping up their bullshit tbh

Unread 23-05-2022, 07:17 PM
dunk

Feels like Woodward and Judge knew they'd been rumbled and their days were numbered and Ralf was the last Hail Mary blow to United, one last boot to the ribs after a decade long campaign to ruin the club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

I think it's been locked and loaded for quite some time tbh. Was always going to be bedlam once the season ended.

Unread 23-05-2022, 07:25 PM
marlo

Quote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/utdreport...41911497564160

Specs.... Has to be lingard doesn't it?

In fact all three could be beanz

https://mobile.twitter.com/utdreport...42850723971077
elanga shit ??? no way???

bruno wasteful? no way?

Unread 23-05-2022, 07:29 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
elanga shit ??? no way???

bruno wasteful? no way?

Unread 23-05-2022, 07:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
The majority hasn't come from players

Obviously can't say too much, but I did post about it on here a bit ago.....

The academy staff (including youth team) were absolutely stunned...

From the horse's mouth "in a kind of sad way, he looks like he doesn't know what he's doing"

Unread 23-05-2022, 07:58 PM
Ethers

Quote:

No, the journos have had it for ages and gave him the courtesy of finishing his job first before writing about it. Not that it would have much difference tbf.

Unread 23-05-2022, 08:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
No, the journos have had it for ages and gave him the courtesy of finishing his job first before writing about it. Not that it would have much difference tbf.
He might have got Amos to call his guy in Chicago and zoom call him throwing coffee on the dossier...

Might have upset the squad before the Everton game if Ralf was fuming...

Well avoided imo

Unread 23-05-2022, 08:10 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
The article lays bear in more accurate graphic detail everything a few of us has been banging on about.

Happy for the ‘but but he’s writing a dossier’ crew to link up articles that suggest he’s been a good thing….
What was he supposed to answer to something like that? “Gee, I didn’t know that, I hereby tender my resignation and am away off to hide under a rock”?

All I see in that article is what we know already. That from the club decided to side with certain players, rather than Mourinho, the players have been in control of how things go, aided by Ole and his “turn up and train if/when you feel like it, and don’t worry about trophies or nothing” attitude. That there are more ‘sources’ at the club than leaks in the stadium roof says all you need to know.

As interim manager, another dopey decision by the club, rangnick was never going to be able to control such a bunch of spoilt brats. But he will pass on great info about who the biggest wasters/infants are in the squad, and who need to go.

Unread 23-05-2022, 08:22 PM
Sparky***

what the £#%&! is wrong with this club? seriously. it's so £#%&!ing disjointed.

Even Rangnick didn't even know Ten Hag was at Palace yesterday. does nobody communicate at all?

In that "all or nothing" series on amazon, you saw how City function behind the scenes. The manager, the director of football, scouts.. all in one room identifying future signings and targets. Talking about how the team is going to evolve etc. Total top-to-bottom joined up thinking. Everyone knows their roles.

It sounds like nobody at United bothers to tell anyone anything. Fletcher cutting about behind the scenes with nobody entirely sure what he's doing, a mish mash of coaches all brought in at the last minute who weren't even first choice. Phelan just living in the £#%&!ing training ground like Tom Hanks in The Terminal, nobody entirely sure what he's there for.

£#%&!ing talk about a mess. Doomed to failure? No shit.

Unread 23-05-2022, 08:36 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
What was he supposed to answer to something like that? “Gee, I didn’t know that, I hereby tender my resignation and am away off to hide under a rock”?

All I see in that article is what we know already. That from the club decided to side with certain players, rather than Mourinho, the players have been in control of how things go, aided by Ole and his “turn up and train if/when you feel like it, and don’t worry about trophies or nothing” attitude. That there are more ‘sources’ at the club than leaks in the stadium roof says all you need to know.

As interim manager, another dopey decision by the club, rangnick was never going to be able to control such a bunch of spoilt brats. But he will pass on great info about who the biggest wasters/infants are in the squad, and who need to go.
Could have just said, ‘I’m aware of the scrutiny surrounding this club’. No need to reference the German equivalent of port £#%&!ing vale.

It was a daft decision by the club, the players have become more dysfunctional than could ever have been thought possible which makes it all the more galling to employ some no mark hiding in Russia and a load of MLS coaches. But guess what? It was Woody’s decision - you know, that simpleton who’s practically ruined the club.

Many of us thought this would go to shit when he was appointed. But loads didn’t and those same people are now basically clinging to the fact that Ralf may have written a £#%&!ing email about Jesse lingard. It sounds like he’s not even going to do that.

Unread 23-05-2022, 08:43 PM
marlo

the problems at the club are compounded by our deluded fan base.

Unread 23-05-2022, 08:46 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
How exactly is any of this mess on the fans?

Unread 23-05-2022, 08:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
How ? Explain....
Closed Thread