United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-03-2013, 01:54 PM
Bernard

Default RVP'S Shiny's & other stuff....

I know he's our latest golden boy legend (hes been with us 7 month!!)

But iam getting bad vibes off him, if we let go of Wazza / Hernandez, coz we have RVP it will be a mistake. Wazza is a TEAM man. RVP is out for RVP.
RVP

Dont like the way he DEMANDS the ball even when he's in a worse position, please just watch him.

Dont like the way he shirks tracking back (Yeah we all know he comes back for corners and defends brilliantly) but instead of tracking back (even when its him who loses it!!) he just plays with his shinpads instead or pretends hes got a strain. AKA Teddy when he first joined.

He's very selfish when he has the ball. Looks for the shot almost every time. confidence is great but he strolls around like his shit dont stink.

The attempt on Tuesday when he tried a weird scissor kick in the first half.
ANY!! TEAM MAN, would have headed that ball back across goal for a TEAM mate. That attempt alone tells you all you need to know.

Couldnt believe he had a go at Wazza on Saturday, hes only been here 2 soddin minutes!

Cant believe how much we sing his name, i think that is contributing to his 'ego' (i know all strikers have an ego but his is somfin else) His name has been song more times in the last 7 month than someone like Rio/Vidic/Wellbeck etc has had in there whole career at O.T its disgusting. Its sycophantic and weird.

I would take 1 Hernandez over 5 RVP'S.

Unread 08-03-2013, 01:55 PM
marlo

lmao

Unread 08-03-2013, 01:55 PM
dragflick

Unread 08-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Scabs

That Boy Ronaldo!

"RVP"

:cringe:

jem

:shakehead:

Unread 08-03-2013, 01:57 PM
dunk

Dear £#%&!ing me :shakehead:

Unread 08-03-2013, 01:57 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Oh deary me. :shakehead:

Unread 08-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Sparky***

Pit.

Unread 08-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Zorg

Unread 08-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Jethro

thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Pit.

Sloppy

Unread 08-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard

But iam getting bad vibes off him, if we let go of Wazza / Hernandez, coz we have RVP it will be a mistake. Wazza is a TEAM man. RVP is out for RVP.
RVP

Dont like the way he DEMANDS the ball even when he's in a worse position, please just watch him.

Dont like the way he shirks tracking back (Yeah we all know he comes back for corners and defends brilliantly) but instead of tracking back (even when its him who loses it!!) he just plays with his shinpads instead or pretends hes got a strain. AKA Teddy when he first joined.

He's very selfish when he has the ball. Looks for the shot almost every time. confidence is great but he strolls around like his shit dont stink.

ANY!! TEAM MAN, would have headed that ball back across goal for a TEAM mate. That attempt alone tells you all you need to know.

Couldnt believe he had a go at Wazza on Saturday, hes only been here 2 soddin minutes!

Cant believe how much we sing his name, i think that is contributing to his 'ego' (i know all strikers have an ego but his is somfin else) His name has been song more times in the last 7 month than someone like Rio/Vidic/Wellbeck etc has had in there whole career at O.T its disgusting. Its sycophantic and weird.

Shut up you stupid £#%&!ing bastard.

Unread 08-03-2013, 02:02 PM
dragflick

How's the @#%&! gone from 2 red squares to all that green in about 2 minutes?

Unread 08-03-2013, 02:03 PM
MJ Ramone

Unread 08-03-2013, 02:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
That is £#%&!ing odd

Unread 08-03-2013, 02:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
"tedious, multi-account, WUMs of the forum unite"

Unread 08-03-2013, 02:05 PM
The Weeknd

Unread 08-03-2013, 02:07 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard

RVP

Closed Thread