Originally Posted by AK14
Needs to go asap.

Just not good enough anymore.

Unread 29-01-2019, 11:39 PM
Cream

Very poor tonight.

Unread 29-01-2019, 11:43 PM
Sparky***

He was utter £#%&!ing pish tonight. Granted he had some serious competition in that department tonight but i counted 4 times in a row 2nd half he gave the ball straight to burnley players.

Sorry but we need an upgrade

Unread 30-01-2019, 09:28 AM
BouncyCheetah

He's a waste of a shirt.

Too weak to play in the centre. Too slow out wide.

If you're going to play him, you have to stick him out right and sacrifice your right wing and all he does is pack the midfield and try to do what the other midfielders are supposed to do.

Absolute shite.

Unread 30-01-2019, 09:54 AM
Sapien

Yep time's up Juan. Wish you well.

Unread 30-01-2019, 10:04 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

very very poor fit for a fast side.

like a late stage benjamin button in quicksand.

Unread 30-01-2019, 11:11 AM
ZiggyStardust

Our worst performances under Ole have been every game he's started

It's not a coincidence

You can't have a player in this day and age who can't run or shield the ball

Unread 30-01-2019, 11:20 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Our worst performances under Ole have been every game he's started

It's not a coincidence

You can't have a player in this day and age who can't run or shield the ball
For all Lingard's shortcomings we miss him when he doesn't play. That's a bit of an indictment of Mata.

Unread 30-01-2019, 11:22 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
For all Lingard's shortcomings we miss him when he doesn't play. That's a bit of an indictment of Mata.
We looked much better last night when Lingard came on

Ups the tempo in our play and gets us passing it quicker

Unread 30-01-2019, 11:22 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
We looked much better last night when Lingard came on

Ups the tempo in our play and gets us passing it quicker
Absolutely.

Shame he dances like a @#%&! eh.

Unread 30-01-2019, 11:23 AM
waynes ear's

nice guy. £#%&! off out of the club, and take your shit begging bowl with you

Unread 30-01-2019, 11:40 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Him, Pereira, lukaku and fellaini have no future in a ole (or poch) side hopefully.

Unread 30-01-2019, 11:43 AM
Sparky***

Unread 30-01-2019, 11:55 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Him, Pereira, lukaku and fellaini have no future in a ole (or poch) side hopefully.
You can add sanchez to that list and take Pereira off it, he'll come good in an ole team, young players are always heavily influenced by the atmosphere and environment, which looks to be getting right, and he's barely kicked a ball yet, he'll thrive.

Unread 30-01-2019, 12:01 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
You can add sanchez to that list and take Pereira off it, he'll come good in an ole team, young players are always heavily influenced by the atmosphere and environment, which looks to be getting right, and he's barely kicked a ball yet, he'll thrive.
Christ Sanchez was bad last night. So £#%&!ing bad. I feel like he lost the ball every time he touched it. Decent header for the equaliser tbf, then chasing the winner he @#%&!ted an unnecessary 50 yard crossfield ball straight of play for a goal kick letting them off the hook I hate him. I hate watching him.

Unread 30-01-2019, 12:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Christ Sanchez was bad last night. So £#%&!ing bad. I feel like he lost the ball every time he touched it. Decent header for the equaliser tbf, then chasing the winner he @#%&!ted an unnecessary 50 yard crossfield ball straight of play for a goal kick letting them off the hook I hate him. I hate watching him.
I saw that. £#%&!ing dreadful. To ashley young wasn't it. just when you want everyone to keep a cool head and turn the screw on them, he does that.

300k a £#%&!ing week

Unread 30-01-2019, 12:10 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I saw that. £#%&!ing dreadful. To ashley young wasn't it. just when you want everyone to keep a cool head and turn the screw on them, he does that.

300k a £#%&!ing week
And allegedly an experienced, seasoned pro of 31 years old. Should've subbed him just to make a point.

Unread 30-01-2019, 01:05 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

I think we'll see a paring of all the shit, especially the MF and forwards, as ole applies the same ruthless efficiency standards he did to his own game and players will have to be in the 110% effort club to keep a shirt.

Be just like wood£#%&! not to give him the perm job now

Unread 30-01-2019, 01:20 PM
messhead

Quote:
I think we'll see a paring of all the shit, especially the MF and forwards, as ole applies the same ruthless efficiency standards he did to his own game and players will have to be in the 110% effort club to keep a shirt.

Be just like wood£#%&! not to give him the perm job now
Think we are getting carried away a bit here. I'd love ole to work and it has been a fun ride up until now but how he deals with things from here is where we'll see if he is the man to lead us forward. I'm behind him 100% but I worry that the club will step in/undermine him if he chooses to drop those on huge contracts etc. It's those players that sadly hold a lot of the power as the club pumps literally millions into them, and if they show discontentment I pray that Woodward and co. dont tolerate it. Hopefully Ferguson is able to exert influence in that regard as he was so rigid in his mentality that the manager has total control.

Unread 30-01-2019, 05:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Afraid I am not convinced by that, he seemed so out of his depth last night it was scary. I mean, we were playing Burnley not £#%&!ing Barcelona
Closed Thread