United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:03 AM
Enjoying Insanity

I think he looked very depressed.

I'll forgive him because I think he has a real psychological problem.

And the crowd getting on his back will do him no favours at all.

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:07 AM
firesale

Hopefully United are listening to offers for him and he might be part of a bit of movement in January. I think he should either go to spain or france for a couple of seasons. Probably for the best.

It's up to him now.

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:08 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by firesale
Hopefully United are listening to offers for him and he might be part of a bit of movement in January. I think he should either go to spain or france for a couple of seasons. Probably for the best.

It's up to him now.
barca

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:10 AM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
was that before or after his mental tiredness?
let's be honest, bill, the only excuse you can give a player for not performing is lack of ability. he has the ability but he lacks the desire to push himself.

he doesn't play like he wants to get the golden boot, he doesn't play like he wants a hatrick. he's not hungry enough in my opinion.
rubbish wonks, there can be lots of reasons

he might well be told to not stretch himself in his comeback to fitness as that would leave us with tevez alone

up until xmas last year he was our main man along with ronnie

he has been blighted by injury, booing him is a @#%&!s trick

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:12 AM
Fatboy Shrek

Do you remember his crucial goals and celebrations against Wigan (a), Benfica (a), Blackburn (a) this time last year, he was on fire. I really want to like the lad and have stood by him for a while, but he is so low on confidence at the minute and god knows what's going on mentally that he is just a waste of space on the pitch.

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:13 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
rubbish wonks, there can be lots of reasons

he might well be told to not stretch himself in his comeback to fitness as that would leave us with tevez alone

up until xmas last year he was our main man along with ronnie

he has been blighted by injury, booing him is a @#%&!s trick
Spot on.

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:17 AM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
its our fans who were shithouses and they can £#%&! off as far as i'm concerned

i haven't forgotten how crucial he was to us winning the title last year
By last year you mean 2006? because I havent seen much of him in 2007... or 2005 & 2004 come to think of it.

Quote:
it might be frustrating at the minute but i wish him well and hope he can some football under his belt and gain some confidence
We have been hoping he can get some football under his belt for the best part of four years.

Quote:
he has turned a number of games for us this season, particularly coming on for tevez early on when apparently tevez was shit and would never make it
Whats Tevex got to do with it?

Quote:
i despise how fickle our home crowd can be

Quote:
we need another striker as we are one short NOT instead of him
We are only one striker short because he cannot be relied upon. Injuries are one thing, but whenever he has been asked to step forward and perform he is either injured, or even worse, has not looked arsed. Four years is enough. Goodbye Louis.

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:22 AM
rubbernecker

£#%&! me there's some big girl's blouses knocking about.Try gaining some perspective

It almost makes me wish forums and the present scapegoat of the month fanbase/Interwebbers were around 1980/82

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:24 AM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
£#%&! me there's some big girl's blouses knocking about.Try gaining some perspective

It almost makes me wish forums and the present scapegoat of the month fanbase/Interwebbers were around 1980/82
Its not about scapegoating, its about recognising that he hasnt get the strength of character to succeed here.

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:25 AM
irk

never mind, if he gets any shitter he might gain cult status like this lad.

louis, louis,
louis, louis, louis,
louis, louis,
louis, lou saha

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:27 AM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop
By last year you mean 2006? because I havent seen much of him in 2007... or 2005 & 2004 come to think of it.

We have been hoping he can get some football under his belt for the best part of four years.

Whats Tevex got to do with it?

We are only one striker short because he cannot be relied upon. Injuries are one thing, but whenever he has been asked to step forward and perform he is either injured, or even worse, has not looked arsed. Four years is enough. Goodbye Louis.
qwerts, i like you so i don't want to be sarcastic but by last year of course i mean 2006

the tevez comment relates to how fickle our fans are, he was expected to be maradonna from the off by a section of idiots and questioned openly, now he is a cult hero. when tevez struggled saha came on and changed games

i don't deny its a problem with him currently and i'm frustrated too but i find this targeting of him unpleasant and counter productive.

you could equally argue we need a 4th striker right now as rooney is injured again

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:32 AM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
qwerts, i like you so i don't want to be sarcastic but by last year of course i mean 2006

the tevez comment relates to how fickle our fans are, he was expected to be maradonna from the off by a section of idiots now and questioned openly, now he is a cult hero. when tevez struggled saha came on and changed games

i don't deny its a problem with him currently and i'm frustrated too but i find this targeting of him unpleasant and counter productive.

you could equally argue we need a 4th striker right now as rooney is injured again
TBH i'm just pissed off that I've stuck up for Saha for so long and now hes making me look like a bigger @#%&! than usual. We know he has the talent and we think know that he has had injuries - but tonight was something else: He just didnt look arsed - and that I find hard to forgive. I've run out of excuses for him.

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:48 AM
marlo stansfield

29years, £50,000+ a week to play football for a team with the worlds best players infront of sell out crowds, a good looking wife and healthy children, lovely cars and a huge house in the suburbs...

the man has nothing to depressed about imo.

he isnt even trying ffs.

we might as well just dump him on the doorsteps of the priory.

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Part 36 Offer

The booing near me in the Stretford End was bang out of order.

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:51 PM
Stretters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
The booing near me in the Stretford End was bang out of order.
The place is full of £#%&!ers

Unread 28-11-2007, 10:07 PM
Alan

Thumbs down

Meanies.

Unread 28-11-2007, 10:29 PM
Brenner

Default It's Sad

but the biggest groan last night came when he didn't get stretchered off when he stayed down injured for a minute or two in the 2nd half....

Unread 29-11-2007, 01:28 AM
£#%&! KFC

at least they didn't chant OOO ARRR YAAAA when he was subbed

Unread 29-11-2007, 01:28 AM
£#%&! KFC

and that really should be the last time Saha and O'Fletcher ever start a United game...apart from Roma of course
Closed Thread