United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-11-2007, 10:45 PM
Ether

Default The crowd getting on Saha's back

Not nice to see. Groaning every time something didn't come off from him (which was pretty much everything tonight) and sarcastic applause when he got subbed. I'm not exactly a fan of his, but I think it's out of order to respond to anybody in a United shirt like that. It's one thing moaning about his lack of effort after the game, but when he's out on the pitch he deserves a bit of support.

Unread 27-11-2007, 10:47 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Not nice to see. Groaning every time something didn't come off from him (which was pretty much everything tonight) and sarcastic applause when he got subbed. I'm not exactly a fan of his, but I think it's out of order to respond to anybody in a United shirt like that. It's one thing moaning about his lack of effort after the game, but when he's out on the pitch he deserves a bit of support.
Totally agree.

I was at the 'Giggs Booing/Ironic cheers' game.Horrible to hear.

Unread 27-11-2007, 10:48 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Yeah I agree although I can't really say I picked it up during the game too much until the end but that was because I was groaning over the telly. He definetly has a fragile personality so that kind of stuff just makes it worse.

Unread 27-11-2007, 10:49 PM
Enjoying Insanity

He looks incredibly unhappy.

If he's not enjoying football he isn't fit to be a United player.

We need a new striker come January.

Unread 27-11-2007, 10:50 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
He looks incredibly unhappy.

If he's not enjoying football he isn't fit to be a United player.

We need a new striker come January.
If that's his frame of mind, he shouldn't be picked.

Booing/Ironic cheering is not the way to do it though.

Unread 27-11-2007, 10:54 PM
</forzagarza>

I completely agree with everyone.

Unread 27-11-2007, 10:55 PM
wiganste

He's finished at Utd.

It's a shame because he has got quality. The thing he lacks is %@#$&!s.

Unread 27-11-2007, 10:58 PM
wonky no

he's deffo going and we're getting Eto'o no-one believes me but its true.

did you know saha doesn't use the united physio etc?

Unread 27-11-2007, 11:00 PM
Smeggs

it would be worse if wayne wasn't due back for monday. saha looked totally out of sorts and just 2 yards off the pace of the game the whole time. Tevez showed up the difference between the two when he came on. we have to get somebody in the window cos the games come thick and fast.

if saha was starting v fulham i would worry.

we 're trying to win the game and he is taken off for hargreaves, SAF doesn't have the confidence in him to do it when it matters.

Unread 27-11-2007, 11:08 PM
Rhodzy

Disgraceful, can't do the boys confidence any good.

Unread 27-11-2007, 11:10 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Disgraceful, can't do the boys confidence any good.
He's not a boy though. He's 29 years old.

Unread 27-11-2007, 11:18 PM
dunk

He was a lot better after the break, he should've hit the ball when it was laid across to him, his touch at times was poor and he doesn't put himself about enough, but he won a few headers and got decent flicks on them and he linked up well on occasion.

He's an explosive player who has been out a long time, nearly a year, mis-diagnosis and coming back from injury to soon, it will take him a run of games to get back to his best.

People slagging him off for being a workshy lazy @#%&!, even though he has had serious injuries to get over, is ridiculous. I would agree his mental state is not the best, but he deserves to be cut some slack, he didn't ask for the injuries ffs.

You want to stop hanging on to the intimation Fergie gave about his mental problems, after all, it was his physios and doctors that misdiagnosed him and brought him back too soon, too often.

Unread 28-11-2007, 12:25 AM
Coracao

Quote:
He was £#%&!ing diabolical tonight and i have a lot of patience with the lad.

Unread 28-11-2007, 12:31 AM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
He's finished at Utd.

It's a shame because he has got quality. The thing he lacks is %@#$&!s.
Agreed. Thought he was a total shithouse tonight and he can £#%&! off as far as i'm concerned.

Unread 28-11-2007, 12:46 AM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop
Agreed. Thought he was a total shithouse tonight and he can £#%&! off as far as i'm concerned.
its our fans who were shithouses and they can £#%&! off as far as i'm concerned

i haven't forgotten how crucial he was to us winning the title last year

it might be frustrating at the minute but i wish him well and hope he can some football under his belt and gain some confidence

he has turned a number of games for us this season, particularly coming on for tevez early on when apparently tevez was shit and would never make it

i despise how fickle our home crowd can be

we need another striker as we are one short NOT instead of him

Unread 28-11-2007, 12:48 AM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo

it might be frustrating at the minute but i wish him well and hope he can some football under his belt and gain some confidence

he has turned a number of games for us this season, particularly coming on for tevez early on when apparently tevez was shit and would never make it

Good point, well said.

Unread 28-11-2007, 12:51 AM
irk

Quote:
£#%&! him the flakey @#%&!.

what he needs is to be made aware that his current performances are unacceptable and as a fan you have a right to do that. he wont be the first player to be told in no uncertain terms to buck his ideas up and he wont and shouldn't be the last. we aren't new age parents and he isn't a vulnerable little boy. he doesn't need coaxing and gentle encouragement and to be told it doesn't matter as long as he does his wikkle best (which he plainly doesn't by the way). he is a talented but lazy @#%&!. this makes it worse because we know what he is capable of and he consistently fails to perform.

he is stealing a living for £#%&!s sake, and if he can't be arsed then he can £#%&! off and he needs to know it.

Unread 28-11-2007, 12:55 AM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
£#%&! him the flakey @#%&!.

what he needs is to be made aware that his current performances are unacceptable and as a fan you have a right to do that. he wont be the first player to be told in no uncertain terms to buck his ideas up and he wont and shouldn't be the last. we aren't new age parents and he isn't a vulnerable little boy. he doesn't need coaxing and gentle encouragement and to be told it doesn't matter as long as he does his wikkle best (which he plainly doesn't by the way). he is a talented but lazy @#%&!. this makes it worse because we know what he is capable of and he consistently fails to perform.

he is stealing a living for £#%&!s sake, and if he can't be arsed then he can £#%&! off and he needs to know it.
lazy?

you seem too stupid to debate with

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:00 AM
wonky no

Quote:

was that before or after his mental tiredness?
let's be honest, bill, the only excuse you can give a player for not performing is lack of ability. he has the ability but he lacks the desire to push himself.

he doesn't play like he wants to get the golden boot, he doesn't play like he wants a hatrick. he's not hungry enough in my opinion.

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:03 AM
irk

Quote:
lazy?

you seem too stupid to debate with
well argued. clearly you possess a towering intellect. excuse me for having an opinion.
Closed Thread