United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-03-2009, 11:15 AM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I've been up since 4 o @#%&!ing clock. First drink at 8:30.
I woke up at 7.30.Had two shits already and my mobiles been going mad from other £#%&!ers who cant sleep.

Unread 14-03-2009, 11:18 AM
MUFC One Love

I've been up since 6:30, mainly due to having a cold. Weirdly, I'm not nervous about the match and even a couple pf hours before kick off I'm not arsed. I think it's cos we had a huge game mid week, I reckon as soon as the build up starts at 12 it will kick in. I'm just very confident we'll win, it's probably 'cos even if we draw it doesn't really matter.

Unread 14-03-2009, 11:20 AM
wonky no

bang!

9 am. the power rangers attempted to take ben 10 and robin hood on their own manor but were pegged back by a flying horse that leaped out of the castle. it looked pretty grim for the power rangers from the offset.

when superman turned up on the back of a pick up truck- driven by the incredible hulk, it was all over. i decided to make some toast.

Unread 14-03-2009, 11:21 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
bang!

9 am. the power rangers attempted to take ben 10 and robin hood on their own manor but were pegged back by a flying horse that leaped out of the castle. it looked pretty grim for the power rangers from the offset.

when superman turned up on the back of a pick up truck- driven by the incredible hulk, it was all over. i decided to make some toast.
acid rocks!

sloppy - yht

Unread 14-03-2009, 11:23 AM
MUFC One Love

Got this on to warm me up;

Unread 14-03-2009, 11:55 AM
Sloppy

Pub time.Come on reds!Kill these bastards.

Unread 14-03-2009, 12:06 PM
marlo

i slept like a baby.

so relax.

Unread 14-03-2009, 12:10 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
i slept like a baby.

so relax.
piss yourself?

Unread 14-03-2009, 12:23 PM
Stickman

wont see it today as I have a match at 2 and meeting at 1

Slept better for it too, will be checking the net on my phone in the changing room slyly.

Highly confident 3-0 Utd

Unread 14-03-2009, 12:25 PM
sullers

Part of me is pleased they had the Madrid result as it's made them giddy.

Will be even sweeter knocking the smile off their face.

I've got a good feeling about today, going to be one of those days where we can really rub it in.

[SIZE="1"]This was posted by Sullers on his blackberry, sitting in a Top Red pub in Longsight

Unread 14-03-2009, 12:26 PM
Tronics

nerves.

Unread 14-03-2009, 12:38 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullers
Part of me is pleased they had the Madrid result as it's made them giddy.

Will be even sweeter knocking the smile off their face.

I've got a good feeling about today, going to be one of those days where we can really rub it in.

[SIZE="1"]This was posted by Sullers on his blackberry, sitting in a Top Red pub in Longsight
i'm staying in for first half. anybody know any links?
Closed Thread