United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-10-2019, 12:09 PM
ScarFace

Guyzzzz you're all bang out of order, according to Nicola Mcmong....

Nicola McLean has defended her friend Rebekah Vardy in an emotional appearance on The Jeremy Vine Show.

'What's she's going through is what nobody should have to go through so publicly,' Nicola told Jeremy Vine.
'I mean she's got people saying they hope her baby dies inside her, she's seven months pregnant, she's had to take her daughter out of school. She's 7 months pregnant and has had to cancel her holiday.'

'I've never seen in the whole time I've been in this industry social media backlash for someone.'

'She's devastated she doesn't see the funny side of this but we're all sitting here and laughing about it.'

'I'm trying not to be too serious here but I've seen the impact that it's actually had and until it's proven that it was Rebekah, I don't think that a pregnant woman should be hounded the way she has been.'

Unread 10-10-2019, 12:12 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

Nicola McLean has defended her friend Rebekah Vardy in an emotional appearance on The Jeremy Vine Show.

'What's she's going through is what nobody should have to go through so publicly,' Nicola told Jeremy Vine.
'I mean she's got people saying they hope her baby dies inside her, she's seven months pregnant, she's had to take her daughter out of school. She's 7 months pregnant and has had to cancel her holiday.'

'I've never seen in the whole time I've been in this industry social media backlash for someone.'

'She's devastated she doesn't see the funny side of this but we're all sitting here and laughing about it.'

'I'm trying not to be too serious here but I've seen the impact that it's actually had and until it's proven that it was Rebekah, I don't think that a pregnant woman should be hounded the way she has been.'
Isn’t she the lass that tried to be the next Katie Price and failed? Definitely gonna be taking her opinion seriously.

Unread 10-10-2019, 12:16 PM
utd99

Honestly, that might have been the worst denial I’ve ever heard. Any time you hear a version of ‘and you can ask anyone’, they did it.

Unread 10-10-2019, 12:18 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Isn’t she the lass that tried to be the next Katie Price and failed? Definitely gonna be taking her opinion seriously.
Still would though tbf...

Unread 10-10-2019, 12:19 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

Sorry but I cannot attribute any kudos to what is probably Jamie Vardy's seed.

If anything that fact she's pregnant is a negative imo.

Unread 10-10-2019, 12:21 PM
Sparky***

Anyone that has a name spelled 'Rebekah' instead of Rebecca is obviously scum.

GUILTY

Unread 10-10-2019, 12:22 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
I've never seen in the whole time I've been in this industry
Is being a gold digging tart an industry now?

Unread 10-10-2019, 12:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Sorry but I cannot attribute any kudos to what is probably Jamie Vardy's seed.

If anything that fact she's pregnant is a negative imo.
It's a classic attempt by a guilty party to deflect blame and garner sympathy because they're pregnant. Proper clutching at straws.

Unread 10-10-2019, 12:24 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Still would though tbf...
Like summat off the dark crystal pal

Unread 10-10-2019, 12:28 PM
Sparky***

DING DING

let's ready to rumblllllleeeee

Unread 10-10-2019, 12:28 PM
Hector

oh please, let's have more of this.

Jordan must have some dirt she can spread on others.

Unread 10-10-2019, 12:31 PM
ScarFace

Unread 10-10-2019, 12:34 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It's a classic attempt by a guilty party to deflect blame and garner sympathy because they're pregnant. Proper clutching at straws.
Is there any doubt that if Vardy wasn’t earning Premier League money, that the pair of them would be ASBO machines?

Unread 10-10-2019, 12:36 PM
rubbernecker

Not taken long to bring the Pringles into it

Unread 10-10-2019, 12:37 PM
utd99

This is WAG nirvana btw. How many reality shows are the hags going to get out of this?

“Industry”...just £#%&! off.

Unread 10-10-2019, 12:56 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl

Great set on here though tbf (iirc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
This is with out a doubt better than the football.

Like all of it.

That’s how shit football has become.

Unread 10-10-2019, 01:01 PM
believe

Thumbs up

“People are saying they want her baby to die inside her”

“We’re all sat here laughing about it”

Unread 10-10-2019, 01:05 PM
Bunker Buster

More tea vicars !!!!

This is beautiful....

Unread 10-10-2019, 01:16 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl

A blonde Bjork ?

Anyway, Rebekah is the Scottish spelling of Rebecca... It's been around for years. I know a Rebekah who's older than I am.

Unread 10-10-2019, 01:18 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
A blonde Bjork ?

Anyway, Rebekah is the Scottish spelling of Rebecca... It's been around for years. I know a Rebekah who's older than I am.
Thought it was the Jewish spelling, therefore probably pre-dating Rebbeca.

Quote:
Biblical Names Meaning:
The name Rebekah is a Biblical Names baby name. In Biblical Names the meaning of the name Rebekah is: Fat, fattened, a quarrel appeased.
Closed Thread