United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-07-2020, 06:51 PM
Bunker Buster

The premier League being a mess - Sparky's patter...

Enjoy the game.

Unread 11-07-2020, 06:54 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
The premier League being a mess - Sparky's patter...

Enjoy the game.
Ah right, I get ya.

Is though, innit? Nobody even close to City and they've lost 9.

Still, makes me believe we can have a serious impact next season if we get our shit together

Unread 11-07-2020, 06:57 PM
ZiggyStardust

Chelsea have played really good football this season but they have a very soft center

They had to win this because Liverpool are going to go for their throats with them lifting the title after the match
Then finish against Wolves
Could be a nightmare end to a very promising season

We’ve just got to keep winning

Unread 11-07-2020, 07:01 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Chelsea have played really good football this season but they have a very soft center

They had to win this because Liverpool are going to go for their throats with them lifting the title after the match
Then finish against Wolves
Could be a nightmare end to a very promising season

We’ve just got to keep winning
Even with their foot off the pedal, I still expect liverpool to beat them. And they'll want that points record and Chelsea are far too open.

I said earlier in the week that 4 wins and a draw will do it for us, probably get 3rd with that.

Unread 11-07-2020, 07:03 PM
Neo

Liverpool couldn't even beat Burnley at home today, so I'm holding no hope of them turning up against Chelsea. The @#%&!s already seem to be on holiday.

United need to win against Southampton at all costs, as we've still got a couple of tricky games left, away at Palace and Leicester.

Really hope it doesn't come down to that last game at Leicester as to who finishes 4th.

The fixture list is clogging up a bit now, so Ole needs to get the rotation right.
We have:

13th June - Southampton H
16th June - Crystal Palace A
19th June - Chelsea - FA Cup
22nd June - West Ham H

Unread 11-07-2020, 07:05 PM
Dr Stranger

Tough nut at home this Sheff United side.

3-0

Unread 11-07-2020, 07:05 PM
Sparky***

game over

Unread 11-07-2020, 07:06 PM
ZiggyStardust

OK Monday is huge now

Can’t let this opportunity slip

Unread 11-07-2020, 07:06 PM
dunk

deserved, been far the more dangerous side.

Unread 11-07-2020, 07:07 PM
Arnold Muhren

Unread 11-07-2020, 07:07 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Liverpool couldn't even beat Burnley at home today, so I'm holding no hope of them turning up against Chelsea. The c***s already seem to be on holiday.

United need to win against Southampton at all costs, as we've still got a couple of tricky games left, away at Palace and Leicester.

Really hope it doesn't come down to that last game at Leicester as to who finishes 4th.
They're a bit off it, Liverpool, but they aren't just gonna turn up and turn them over. Look at the state of them today. They wont win there. Draw at best. Which is fine for us.

It'd be nice to go into that Leicester game only needing a point.

Unread 11-07-2020, 07:09 PM
Patty_b

Shows how much we've come on since the introduction of Bruno and the restart. Chelsea are all over the place in terms of consistency. Look in unbeatable form for a couple of games, and then hemorrhage goals the next. Bit like us before everything came together.

Honestly think we'll battering ram our way into third while Chelsea and Leicester scramble for fourth.

Unread 11-07-2020, 07:10 PM
Sparky***

what a miss

Unread 11-07-2020, 07:11 PM
dunk

Got to score that ffs.

Unread 11-07-2020, 07:13 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Shows how much we've come on since the introduction of Bruno and the restart. Chelsea are all over the place in terms of consistency. Look in unbeatable form for a couple of games, and then hemorrhage goals the next. But like us before everything came together.

Honestly think we'll battering ram our way into third while Chelsea and Leicester scramble for fourth.
This.

I think they're both feeling the pressure from us. Neither will have expected us to catch them and the prospect of being outside the top four probably never occurred.

Particularly Chelsea. Leicester just look spent.

It's up to us and in our hands. We have the initiative and momentum, we just need to avoid complacency and sloppiness.

Unread 11-07-2020, 07:15 PM
ZiggyStardust

Abraham looks so £#%&!ing awkward
Gangly £#%&!er

Unread 11-07-2020, 07:16 PM
Bunker Buster

I think with zero crowd present it doesn't matter where it's played....

"Gotta go to the south coast and get a result"

Do we ?

Get the rotation right, keep the boys fit and hungry we cake walk third and a cup.

Unread 11-07-2020, 07:16 PM
Dr Stranger

Martin Tyler is acting weird.

He's getting really excited on Chelsea attacks,like the game is 0-0. Consolation mate. Calm down.

Unread 11-07-2020, 07:17 PM
dunk

Our 3-3 in Sheffield looks a decent result atm

Unread 11-07-2020, 07:18 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I think with zero crowd present it doesn't matter where it's played....

"Gotta go to the south coast and get a result"

Do we ?

Get the rotation right, keep the boys fit and hungry we cake walk third and a cup.
That's very true.

Sky don't like to point that out because it hurts their brand, but the lack of fans has levelled the playing field.

I think it's helped us remain composed in games.

Squad management is going to be the main issue for us.
Closed Thread