Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Some stat that....

Unread 21-10-2020, 02:58 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Some stat that....
Indeed. A member of the illustrious '28th' club.

That said, anyone who couldn't see that Rashford is going to be an immense player for us has no business watching football.

Unread 21-10-2020, 03:11 PM
bosskeano

as long as we can keep him at United and surround him with a few more talented players, he could easily go on to becoming the top scorer in club history

Unread 21-10-2020, 03:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskeano
as long as we can keep him at United and surround him with a few more talented players, he could easily go on to becoming the top scorer in club history
I like him, but hope not...

Unread 21-10-2020, 03:54 PM
silv

Quote:
nothing like a bit of hyperbole to see out the work day

Unread 21-10-2020, 03:58 PM
bosskeano

Quote:
I like him, but hope not...
the potential is there as he is far from a finished product. He's only 22 and already a top talent.

curious as to why you hope not?

Unread 21-10-2020, 04:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
the potential is there as he is far from a finished product. He's only 22 and already a top talent.

curious as to why you hope not?
Wayne Rooney is our greatest ever striker...

Unread 21-10-2020, 05:27 PM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 21-10-2020, 06:16 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:

Great player and long career but greatest striker ?

Denis P 404 237

Ruud P 219 150

Rooney P 559 253

Unread 21-10-2020, 06:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
There’s still so much more to come from Rashford imo. His potential is frightening. Unbelievable talent.
He isn't bad at football either tbf.

Unread 21-10-2020, 06:21 PM
rubbernecker

Love to see Armers employ a new algorithm that auto links directly to previous blurts made by posters

Unread 21-10-2020, 06:47 PM
bosskeano

never saw Denis Law for United but i did see Ruud when he was at his best and i'd take Ruud before i'd take Rooney if i was strictly wanting a Center Forward

Unread 21-10-2020, 06:59 PM
Switching Off

The free school meals motion defeated.

https://votes.parliament.uk/Votes/Co...mber=True#noes

Unread 21-10-2020, 07:01 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker

Love to see Armers employ a new algorithm that auto links directly to previous blurts made by posters
sparky hates marcus because he is from manchester something that sparky can only ever dream of

Unread 21-10-2020, 07:08 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
The free school meals motion defeated.

https://votes.parliament.uk/Votes/Co...mber=True#noes
New levels of shit from the tories. I watched some #@&%! MP from Bassetlaw earlier speaking against it. Are any of our resident Tory voters proud of that?

Genuinely can’t understand why the whole country doesn’t support the proposition.

We live in grim uncaring times.

Unread 21-10-2020, 07:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
sparky hates marcus because he is from manchester something that sparky can only ever dream of
Whereabouts in manchester do you live mate?

Unread 21-10-2020, 07:31 PM
LaPaz

Quote:
never saw Denis Law for United but i did see Ruud when he was at his best and i'd take Ruud before i'd take Rooney if i was strictly wanting a Center Forward
In the day Denis wasn't a center forward he was an inside forward and i'd say he was the best i've seen BUT I was a kid and memory gets very rose tinted as you get older.
That said I think RVN as a goal scorer was every bit as good as anyone i've seen for United in that role including Denis.
Rooney is different to both Denis & RVN as his all round game was better he not only score but made goals and also had a far more expansive game.

If I had to choose I really don't know who i'd go for, I couldn't argue with either you or BB on your choices.

Unread 21-10-2020, 07:43 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Whereabouts in manchester do you live mate?
why are you so sensitive ? anti manc coming from manchester and moving around you hate to see it. Move to manchester its ok maybe you can find happiness

Unread 21-10-2020, 07:45 PM
bosskeano

i think it would also depend on the team and other personnel....Ruud was a bit more dependent on the supply where as Rooney could really create his own from just about anywhere. Ruud was just a real natural finisher.
Closed Thread