United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-12-2019, 11:59 AM
Patty_b

Poor bean, can't catch a break can he.

At least he had a good knees up the other day though, ankle/foot/thigh seems to have healed well after it's prolonged rest.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...veals-ill.html

Unread 17-12-2019, 12:03 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliban
Very obvious what's happening here. Illness ffs!
Having a toxic #@&%! sounds a pretty serious illness to me tbf

Unread 17-12-2019, 12:04 PM
NedKelly

It is flu season lads. Hope he feels better soon.

Unread 17-12-2019, 12:06 PM
Pop

Hope its ebola.

#pogbola

Unread 17-12-2019, 12:17 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
It is flu season lads. Hope he feels better soon.
Do they not get flu jabs?

If he can string this out a couple more weeks, he could get the move of his dreams without having to earn his substantial wage.

What is it Real have offered? 50 mil and a cast off? He's doing their work for them. Talk about commitment.

Unread 17-12-2019, 12:19 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Do they not get flu jabs?
I don’t think it works for swine flu.

Unread 17-12-2019, 12:37 PM
Cream

Quote:
I don’t think it works for swine flu.
Yeah well he's muslim, so, pretty offensive.

You're lucky he doesn't celebrate christmas or you'd have just ruined it.

Unread 17-12-2019, 12:45 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Yeah well he's muslim, so, pretty offensive.

You're lucky he doesn't celebrate christmas or you'd have just ruined it.
Like £#%&! he doesn’t celebrate Christmas. Bet he still makes his mum buy him stuff.

In all honesty, it’s time the guy goes. I disagree with those that says he offers nothing on the pitch but his mentality is terrible, have seen him “rise to the occasion” once (against City) and that aside he tends to shrink in the more competitive games. Also, inconsistent though we may be, I’d say after months of us slogging it out we finally look like something resembling a team on the pitch; last thing we want is Pogba coming in, out of sync and sending us back a couple of months. He’s had his chance(s) and seems he doesn’t even want to be here now anyway.

For all of the criticism of Martial and his attitude, he makes himself available and doesn’t do wum social media videos when he’s injured.

Unread 17-12-2019, 12:58 PM
Cream

Quote:
Like £#%&! he doesn’t celebrate Christmas. Bet he still makes his mum buy him stuff.

In all honesty, it’s time the guy goes. I disagree with those that says he offers nothing on the pitch but his mentality is terrible, have seen him “rise to the occasion” once (against City) and that aside he tends to shrink in the more competitive games. Also, inconsistent though we may be, I’d say after months of us slogging it out we finally look like something resembling a team on the pitch; last thing we want is Pogba coming in, out of sync and sending us back a couple of months. He’s had his chance(s) and seems he doesn’t even want to be here now anyway.

For all of the criticism of Martial and his attitude, he makes himself available and doesn’t do wum social media videos when he’s injured.
That would be Martial after he got his contract.

Pogba may yet surprise us with a 600k a week scarf shot. All depends on what Real Madrid can be arsed bidding. They don't seem all that interested.

Anything around 100 mil and I'd have shot of him in a flash. Him and Raiola is a V toxic partnership for the club to be associated with.

Unread 17-12-2019, 12:58 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedkelly
like £#%&! he doesn’t celebrate christmas. Bet he still makes his mum buy him stuff.

in all honesty, it’s time the guy goes. I disagree with those that says he offers nothing on the pitch but his mentality is terrible, have seen him “rise to the occasion” once (against city) and that aside he tends to shrink in the more competitive games. Also, inconsistent though we may be, i’d say after months of us slogging it out we finally look like something resembling a team on the pitch; last thing we want is pogba coming in, out of sync and sending us back a couple of months. He’s had his chance(s) and seems he doesn’t even want to be here now anyway.

For all of the criticism of martial and his attitude, he makes himself available and doesn’t do wum social media videos when he’s injured.
martial has been injured for 3 months this season already

Unread 17-12-2019, 01:25 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Pogba is now "ill"

cant wait for the 1st January announcement that this toxic #@&%! has been sold.
Poorly Pogba

Unread 17-12-2019, 01:37 PM
windy waffles

He won't ever play for us again. A grade A @#%&!.

Unread 17-12-2019, 01:38 PM
Dasilvatwins

Ole should hang him.out to dry. Send a statement to any of the other @#%&!s who are like this. If you dont want to play £#%&! off.

Its this toxic culture we need to get rid off. Also hold out for money. If he wants to go a whole year without playing football its on him and his agent

Unread 17-12-2019, 01:46 PM
Pop

I can't understand why Ole doesn't call the dabbing #@&%!fiend out. Sat there in front if the cameras smiling like a downie and defending him week after week.

Unless the @#%&! has an agreement in place to £#%&! off in January and isn't getting paid or whatever.

The @#%&!.

Unread 17-12-2019, 02:00 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Pogba is now "ill"

cant wait for the 1st January announcement that this toxic #@&%! has been sold.
Should have sold him after the world cup.

Unread 17-12-2019, 02:38 PM
utd99

This has got Raiola’s sticky little sausage fingers all over it.

Unread 17-12-2019, 02:38 PM
Sparky***

Well i'm shocked.

Unread 17-12-2019, 02:40 PM
My Name is Heath

Should have Scott The Scottish Player walk around behind him holding a bell shouting 'Shame! Shame!!'

Hope he does a dab and impales his head on a passing Terminator like in T2: Judgement Day when it spikes the guy in the head whilst he is drinking milk.

#Pogskewered.

Unread 17-12-2019, 02:50 PM
utd99

Probably has to do his bad cold recovery in a pool in Miami with fat boy and his leech brothers.

How ironic that Raiola looks like a hippo, but acts like one of those birds that sits on the hippos back pecking off little bits of shit.

Unread 17-12-2019, 04:31 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
That would be Martial after he got his contract.

Pogba may yet surprise us with a 600k a week scarf shot. All depends on what Real Madrid can be arsed bidding. They don't seem all that interested.

Anything around 100 mil and I'd have shot of him in a flash. Him and Raiola is a V toxic partnership for the club to be associated with.
We would be lucky to get £10 million for the fraud, What right minded club would pay £100 million for a player with the heart and desire of a jelly?
Closed Thread