United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-03-2020, 12:08 AM
Dr Stranger

Noddy

It's fun watching other clubs have no respect at all for Ole. Let them keep doing it

Unread 09-03-2020, 12:17 AM
Sparky***

Noddy.

Unread 09-03-2020, 12:29 AM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Given he's done all that, he really doesn't get them.
if they don't win the champion's league he'll be off, and they'll be back where they belong.

Unread 09-03-2020, 12:37 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
if they don't win the champion's league he'll be off, and they'll be back where they belong.
Nice thought, but don't think it's happening until the owners also £#%&! off tbh.

Unread 09-03-2020, 12:42 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Nice thought, but don't think it's happening until the owners also f*** off tbh.
They'll dip though. They won't dominate like they have.

Unread 09-03-2020, 12:45 AM
utd99

They’re right, he doesn’t get them. Their natural place is playing in league one against Scunthorpe so they can bang in about how genuine they are. They’re not meant to be competing for the top prizes any more than Burnley are.

Unread 09-03-2020, 05:12 AM
JamesPolk

Those blue mongss comments don't suprise me.
For probably 90% of city fans their existance revolves around doing one over United.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
They’re right, he doesn’t get them. Their natural place is playing in league one against Sc***horpe so they can bang in about how genuine they are. They’re not meant to be competing for the top prizes any more than Burnley are.
If they are actually ever offically stripped of the thropies they have "won" by cheating ever since UAE came in that would remove 11 titles and cups from their total count of 20 honors that would leave them with 9 legimate honors from 1904 to 1976. So in any overall English football thropies list that would put them at same number of Trophies as Wolverhampton Wanderers at 9 or ca 10th overall or only 6 legimate trophies a head Burnley who have 3. So club that didn't do anything sensible since 1976 to try to keep themselves countenters or get back there with hard work, but decided instead to focus all their energy on living in shadow of United with rage and Jelousy, rely doesn't deserve any respect what so ever when they then decide to take on the UAE with open arms when UAE wants abuse them to sport wash their image whilenage in systematic cheating obviously doesn't deserve any respect whatsoever and should, of course, be sent to play sc***horpe on regular bases.

However considering that Sir Matt Busby played for them and won the FA cup in 1934 with them and we all know his legacy as manager and i respect Busby greatly for what he did on an off the field (based on what I have read about Busby and seen in documentaries) I cannot phantom to connect his name with the current UAE cheating regime or Law, or Schmichel or Cole (although i can see why United fans are not happy with the fact that they played with city) but yet their names also don't deserves to be connected with the current cheating regime so I decided to solve this dillema for myself and I decided that Manchester City 1880 to 2008 and Manchester City 2.0 2008-present are two seperte football clubs. If you consider this season by season list on wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...ldid=941039774 on thing is very clear that legimates my arguement that these are two separate clubs if you go through the list you notice how all natural progression of original Manchester city comes to screaming halt around 2008 and in their place a completely diffrent football club has come in their place that just use Manchester City's name.

Unread 09-03-2020, 06:37 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPolk
For probably 90% of city fans their existance revolves around doing one over United.

If they are actually ever offically stripped of the thropies they have "won" by cheating ever since UAE came in that would remove 11 titles and cups from their total count of 20 honors that would leave them with 9 legimate honors from 1904 to 1976. So in any overall English football thropies list that would put them at same number of Trophies as Wolverhampton Wanderers at 9 or ca 10th overall or only 6 legimate trophies a head Burnley who have 3. So club that didn't do anything sensible since 1976 to try to keep themselves countenters or get back there with hard work, but decided instead to focus all their energy on living in shadow of United with rage and Jelousy, rely doesn't deserve any respect what so ever when they then decide to take on the UAE with open arms when UAE wants abuse them to sport wash their image whilenage in systematic cheating obviously doesn't deserve any respect whatsoever and should, of course, be sent to play sc***horpe on regular bases.

However considering that Sir Matt Busby played for them and won the FA cup in 1934 with them and we all know his legacy as manager and i respect Busby greatly for what he did on an off the field (based on what I have read about Busby and seen in documentaries) I cannot phantom to connect his name with the current UAE cheating regime or Law, or Schmichel or Cole (although i can see why United fans are not happy with the fact that they played with city) but yet their names also don't deserves to be connected with the current cheating regime so I decided to solve this dillema for myself and I decided that Manchester City 1880 to 2008 and Manchester City 2.0 2008-present are two seperte football clubs. If you consider this season by season list on wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...ldid=941039774 on thing is very clear that legimates my arguement that these are two separate clubs if you go through the list you notice how all natural progression of original Manchester city comes to screaming halt around 2008 and in their place a completely diffrent football club has come in their place that just use Manchester City's name.
typical polk

Unread 09-03-2020, 07:09 AM
stmfh

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPolk

You've got to laugh when you fall off a sofa.

Unread 09-03-2020, 11:33 AM
originalhogg

Unread 09-03-2020, 11:37 AM
Pop

Unread 09-03-2020, 11:48 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalhogg
still neverseen out like this ..

is the @#%&! still waving at the coaches

Unread 10-03-2020, 08:45 AM
waynes ear's

state of this absolute helmet

Makes Carrickfan look cool

https://youtu.be/_sjrbe89y0U?t=7290

edit: youtube isnt showing as its a specific time in the "watchalong"

Unread 10-03-2020, 09:09 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

State of that room as well. Half expect to see a dead baby crawling across the ceiling.

Unread 10-03-2020, 10:00 AM
Zorg

Quote:

Unread 21-04-2020, 11:01 AM
waynes ear's

egg?

Unread 21-04-2020, 02:13 PM
andyroo

Quote:
egg?
Man City badge

Unread 16-06-2020, 10:26 PM
MagnificentSeven

frank gallagher narrating as for "we're not really here", it writes itself really.

Unread 16-06-2020, 11:02 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/1272499582518394881

frank gallagher narrating as for "we're not really here", it writes itself really.
Goosebumps.

Unread 17-06-2020, 10:04 AM
utd99

Is today the day?
Closed Thread