Unread 15-07-2020, 09:29 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Was a bit better in the last game.

Dr Rashford

Would totally have that on my shirt
Aye, good finish with his left.

Amidst all the incandescent rage, we forget that we actually played some really good stuff.

Unread 15-07-2020, 10:28 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Was a bit better in the last game.

Dr Rashford

Would totally have that on my shirt

Unread 15-07-2020, 10:52 AM
Sparky***

Tomas Tuchel at PSG wants him

Unread 15-07-2020, 11:38 AM
windy waffles

Sufffolk > Paris.

Unread 15-07-2020, 11:57 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Tomas Tuchel at PSG wants him
He can move his little Tuch on.

Unread 15-07-2020, 01:36 PM
utd99

100m.

We could get Welbeck back for that and still have some change.

Unread 28-07-2020, 10:35 PM
NedKelly

Cant blame him for taking the warehouse job over Ipswich.

Unread 03-08-2020, 05:58 PM
waynes ear's

Unread 06-09-2020, 07:41 PM
Buck

Rashford vs Tory MP

Unread 06-09-2020, 08:34 PM
red in cumbria

Tory MP going on fascist in his case.

Unread 06-09-2020, 08:55 PM
armchair

I feel all this social justice is affecting his finishing.

Unread 06-09-2020, 08:57 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I feel all this social justice is affecting his finishing.
Agreed. Focus on your day job, Marcus.

Unread 06-09-2020, 09:04 PM
Neo

Exclamation

No doubt I'll get shot down on here by the Keir Hardie brigade, but what parent is willingly going to admit they don't care about feeding their kids.

Cool, he did a good thing with his activism on school lunches, but anyone who disagrees that parents should be responsible for feeding their kids is a moron.

Yes, there are exceptional circumstances with a monitory of cases, but on the whole, if you can't afford to feed a child, maybe don't reproduce? Not sure why I should be footing the food bill for a rampant underclass that fail to use contraception.

Unread 06-09-2020, 09:23 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
No doubt I'll get shot down on here by the Keir Hardie brigade, but what parent is willingly going to admit they don't care about feeding their kids.

Cool, he did a good thing with his activism on school lunches, but anyone who disagrees that parents should be responsible for feeding their kids is a moron.

Yes, there are exceptional circumstances with a monitory of cases, but on the whole, if you can't afford to feed a child, maybe don't reproduce? Not sure why I should be footing the food bill for a rampant underclass that fail to use contraception.
Putting aside every other shitty word in this, what about the kids in this equation? Ignore their hardship and keep them hungry to punish the ‘rampant underclass’?

£#%&! me, I hope you’re never in need of a bit of compassion

Unread 06-09-2020, 09:26 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

It’s not expensive to feed kids. Oats for breakfast. Hit Tesco for the short date deals.

Load of %@#$&!s. It’s poor coping skills of some parents that’s the cause imo. They need a grand a week to order kfc in every night or someone goes hungry.

Try and stay in a couple. Stay off the sauce. One of you get a job. You might not have holidays abroad but you’ll not £#%&!ing starve.

Food has never been cheaper, nor easier to access!

Unread 06-09-2020, 09:29 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
It’s not expensive to feed kids. Oats for breakfast. Hit Tesco for the short date deals.

Load of %@#$&!s. It’s poor coping skills of some parents that’s the cause imo. They need a grand a week to order kfc in every night or someone goes hungry.

Try and stay in a couple. Stay off the sauce. One of you get a job. You might not have holidays abroad but you’ll not £#%&!ing starve.

Food has never been cheaper, nor easier to access!
Some people are just shit parents. It's not the kid's fault.
Closed Thread