United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-07-2020, 11:44 AM
shenwen

Watched a bit of aftv at the final whistle. Looked like One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. Ty stood up clapping while Robbie tried to end the show. Claude in the background shouting at Ty.

I would guess that Ty actually is a bit slow. Remember nowhere he said Arsenal were a bigger club than us because overseas fans don’t count. Claud having a breakdown trying to explain to him how he was missing the point.

Unread 13-07-2020, 11:46 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Watched a bit of aftv at the final whistle. Looked like One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. Ty stood up clapping while Robbie tried to end the show. Claude in the background shouting at Ty.

I would guess that Ty actually is a bit slow. Remember nowhere he said Arsenal were a bigger club than us because overseas fans don’t count. Claud having a breakdown trying to explain to him how he was missing the point.
Hey, this bloke’s obviously got mental issues, let’s ask him to analyze a football match.

Unread 13-07-2020, 01:47 PM
wiganste

Blaming the referee yesterday too. Because he didn’t books Winks or Kane early doors. Absolute pudding

Unread 13-07-2020, 04:28 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
State of Ty, the little numb @#%&!

https://youtu.be/pWgR5C_Ksg4
I wonder if he dresses like this every day, away from football ?

Unread 13-07-2020, 05:05 PM
puressence

Ty taking the knee when arsenal score right at the camera is just odd as £#%&!

Unread 13-07-2020, 05:08 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
I wonder if he dresses like this every day, away from football ?
He does yes.

Unread 15-07-2020, 08:53 AM
puressence

Claude removed for saying when son was being subbed. Dvd going off ... yet troopz states Harry Kane is white and has privileges cos he didn’t get booked.

Unread 15-07-2020, 09:18 AM
atticusgrinch

Genuinely thought it was some Dutch player they had.

Unread 15-07-2020, 09:47 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
£#%&! me he does. He's 100% special needs.
Harvey price walks around everywhere with a coat hanger, so i presume Ty's outfit is some kinda OCD thing too.

Claude sacked for DVD....i think had Son been Chinese he'd have been fine, but mixing Korean up is what did it....

Unread 15-07-2020, 09:49 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
£#%&! me he does. He's 100% special needs.
Harvey price walks around everywhere with a coat hanger, so i presume Ty's outfit is some kinda OCD thing too.

Claude sacked for DVD....i think had Son been Chinese he'd have been fine, but mixing Korean up is what did it....
Like a comfort blanket

Unread 15-07-2020, 10:15 AM
ScarFace

It gets better

"AFTV response to ban him was a result of Harrys razors dropping aftv as a sponsor after the clip was posted to their twitter. Aftv released a video today trying to brush the comment under the carpet with claude saying he meant it as "the dvd will be coming it" i.e spurs will release a dvd because they won - robbie on camera accepted this in a vain attempt to defend his friend but it was so clearly nonsense. That video has now been removed."

Unread 15-07-2020, 07:28 PM
ScarFace

Lucky he gave up his season ticket during the end of Wenger or he'd have been banned....

Arsenal statement

'We are aware of a video on social media in which an Arsenal supporter uses a racist slur towards Tottenham Hotspur's Son Heung-min during Sunday's match,' they said in a statement.

'We operate a zero-tolerance approach to any form of discrimination and we unreservedly condemn this unacceptable racist behaviour.

'Our records show that the individual involved is not an Arsenal season-ticket holder and does not hold any form of ticket membership. The platform in question has no official association with Arsenal.'

Didn't Claude go missing once and people thought he was going to kill himself?......Such an over reaction ffs.

Unread 15-07-2020, 07:30 PM
NedKelly

Poor Claude. Am sure I read on here he’s had serious problems with depression.

Unread 15-07-2020, 07:30 PM
armchair

See the way they initially tried to cover it up? Very odd.

Unread 15-07-2020, 07:37 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
See the way they initially tried to cover it up? Very odd.
Absolutely mental.

“It was about them bringing a DVD out because they won, even Frank Lampard said it once. Well, he said something similar”

Erm, ok pal. They must have got advice off Prince Andrew ffs

Unread 15-07-2020, 07:38 PM
NedKelly

Is there a vid of it or has it been wiped?

Unread 15-07-2020, 07:42 PM
Sparky***

That troops is something else isn't he. I mean, jesus christ. I know they're a basket of deplorables but it takes something to stand out amongst that lot.

Unread 15-07-2020, 07:43 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Is there a vid of it or has it been wiped?

Unread 15-07-2020, 07:46 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Yikes

Unread 15-07-2020, 07:51 PM
Sapien

Literally never heard of DVD being used as a racial slur before. Obviously need to get out more.

Anyway, Claude - cancelled.
Closed Thread