United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
Mrs Ploppy told me to keep watching i was ready to turn the £#%&!ing lot off and go and walk the dogs. Mrs P told me united would come back they always come back ( she remembers the good old days)

So she got the brains and looks of the relationship

Unread 09-04-2018, 04:02 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
If it wasn’t bad enough - he’s clearly snozzled on coke - isn’t he an ambassador for city?
Pity the @#%&! didn’t mention his testimonial and asking utd to play in it. It’s the best thing I’ve ever seen it’s just to much in 20 seconds

I’m convinced silva has a champions t shirts on under his shirt first half you can see something under his shirt I’m convinced. Those @#%&!s had kids lined up in champions kits the whole thing was £#%&!ing brilliant the comeback was the icing on the cake

Unread 09-04-2018, 04:13 PM
S/Side.Red

Changed my mind a bit about tomorrow's game. Scousers winning the CL is a worry for another day now. It's going to be fun watching City's world collapse in a relative sense. Hope they take a 3-0 lead inside half an hour, and then it all goes a bit City. Let them dream.

Unread 09-04-2018, 04:17 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I’m convinced silva has a champions t shirts on under his shirt first half you can see something under his shirt I’m convinced. Those @#%&!s had kids lined up in champions kits the whole thing was £#%&!ing brilliant the comeback was the icing on the cake
made it so much sweeter
Like you say, you just £#%&!ing KNOW they had T-shirts printed, Parachute Display Teams, Pyrotechnics firing out of their £#%&!ing arseholes

I just love the mental image of them #@&%!s on the roof having to pack their stuff away in silent humiliation..

It won't feel the same when they eventually win it.
They'll over-do it now just to compensate. ..silly £#%&!ers.

Unread 09-04-2018, 05:12 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

it may just be the first time ever i was glad she was right tbh

Unread 09-04-2018, 06:34 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Have you seen Ploppers? He's gorgeous, I definitely would, he is a bit thick though. 😁

Unread 09-04-2018, 06:37 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
made it so much sweeter
Like you say, you just f***ing KNOW they had T-shirts printed, Parachute Display Teams, Pyrotechnics firing out of their f***ing a******s

I just love the mental image of them b*****ds on the roof having to pack their stuff away in silent humiliation..

It won't feel the same when they eventually win it.
They'll over-do it now just to compensate. ..silly f***ers.
Picture ht I had Lads on fb at ht posting how shit utd are proper ramping it up .. disappeared the threads at he end which made them
Look even bigger dicks 🤣🤣🤣

Unread 09-04-2018, 06:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
Have you seen Ploppers? He's gorgeous, I definitely would, he is a bit thick though. 😁
yes i have seen ploppers. nice looking chap but definitely batting above his average imho.

If i ever went to his house for dinner it would be like that scene in The Other Guys.

Unread 09-04-2018, 06:39 PM
otbarney

Quote:
yes i have seen ploppers. nice looking chap but definitely batting above his average imho.

If i ever went to his house for dinner it would be like that scene in The Other Guys.
True dat.

Unread 09-04-2018, 06:40 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
I went to kiss him once but he thought I was going for a manly hug

Will deffo try again, he’s £#%&!ing lush

Unread 09-04-2018, 07:03 PM
barca99

Not one to go on BM but couldnt help it

Quote:

We are mentally weak.

The team selection was atrocious and arrogant. Every time we have been under pressure this season we have been found out. We still need to win two games and we have spurs away next after probably getting knocked out of the champions league tamely. Again.
To stumble over the line this season after the money spent and the hype generated in such a weak league is unacceptable.
We’re just not strong enough. We look five or six players, and £4-500m, away from being an elite team.

Arrogance cost us.

cant see us getting past liverpool

See that steward with the big grin on his face when Mike Smalling scored?

Were a glorified arsenal... Feel pig sick... Absolute £#%&!ing bottlejobs... Bet Liverpool can't wait.

Typical city

Single most embarrassing day of the Shekih era? I’d say so.

Bottled the chance of a lifetime there. Like watching us 20 years ago

Shameful capitulation

City hierarchy need to have an inquest after this week...£#%&!ing dusgraceful

I am absolutely gutted. Losing to Liverpool and United in one week, nightmare come true. This team owes us a big performance on Tuesday, win or lose.

Takes the shine off a very good season

Worst week of my life. £#%&! off Atkinson, you dirty @#%&!. Cost us the game
I could go on and on and on and on.. they are GUTTED

Unread 09-04-2018, 07:32 PM
Vedder

“Worst week of my life”

Wonder how long he’s been following them

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:22 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:28 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Not one to go on BM but couldnt help it

I could go on and on and on and on.. they are GUTTED
Has to be a red on a wum ffs

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:28 PM
waynes ear's

It keeps on giving

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:32 PM
S/Side.Red

How did he spit on their badge?

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:33 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
How did he spit on their badge?
As he walked off near the tunnel - there’s a big bert badge on the floor and he gobbed on it - impossible to prove it was deliberate ffs.

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:36 PM
barca99

One more...

Quote:
Two days on and still totally gutted , once in a lifetime £#%&!ing chance tossed away , didn’t give a £#%&! about Tuesday nights game before the derby and give even less of a £#%&! about it now . Forty plus years of following us up and down the country and Europe and don’t think I have ever felt more pissed off in my life in relation to watching us .

S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
As he walked off near the tunnel - there’s a big bert badge on the floor and he gobbed on it - impossible to prove it was deliberate ffs.

Fair play to him. Not enough of that in the game these days imo.

irk

he should have dragged his arse across it like a dog and claimed he just had worms. the poostripe meant no disrepect.
Closed Thread