United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 29-01-2023, 01:28 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Just watched the highlights today. Can anyone explain how that Rashford goal was offside when Salahs against Wolves in the cup wasn't?

VAR is an absolute shambles.
no. to be fair, on motd, big swinging dion said it was never offside.

however, even motd didn't show or mention the blatant penalty.

it will all be forgotten in time for the next decision that "favours" united (like always), though.

Unread 29-01-2023, 02:28 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
no. to be fair, on motd, big swinging dion said it was never offside.

however, even motd didn't show or mention the blatant penalty.

it will all be forgotten in time for the next decision that "favours" united (like always), though.
What was the pen incident first half?

Unread 29-01-2023, 02:54 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
What was the pen incident first half?
Proving his point nicely

(Casemiro getting kicked over)

Unread 29-01-2023, 02:55 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Proving his point nicely

(Casemiro getting kicked over)
Didn't see it last night, other end, and not on MOTD.

Unread 29-01-2023, 03:46 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Paul Squince

Unread 03-02-2023, 10:32 AM
Pop

Ince fuming....

Reading boss Paul Ince has accused Manchester United staff of lacking 'respect' after their fourth round FA Cup tie.

Ince, who made a return to Old Trafford, has revealed he spent an hour with Sir Alex Ferguson but was not offered post-match drinks.

'I went straight up to see Sir Alex because I got a text from him afterwards to say 'come up and see me', he said.

'So myself, my wife and Thomas (Ince) went up there and spent an hour with him. It disappointed me because none of the United staff asked me in for a glass of wine. I didn't like that, it's a lack of respect.

'Whoever it is, win, lose or draw, you say pop in for a drink. Whether it's wine or tea it doesn't really matter.

'None of their staff did that so that was disappointing. I couldn't give a monkeys but I just pride it on myself, as a manager, whether or not you get beaten, you say come in for a glass of wine.'

Cross eyed @#%&!

Unread 03-02-2023, 10:34 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Ince fuming....

Reading boss Paul Ince has accused Manchester United staff of lacking 'respect' after their fourth round FA Cup tie.

Ince, who made a return to Old Trafford, has revealed he spent an hour with Sir Alex Ferguson but was not offered post-match drinks.

'I went straight up to see Sir Alex because I got a text from him afterwards to say 'come up and see me', he said.

'So myself, my wife and Thomas (Ince) went up there and spent an hour with him. It disappointed me because none of the United staff asked me in for a glass of wine. I didn't like that, it's a lack of respect.

'Whoever it is, win, lose or draw, you say pop in for a drink. Whether it's wine or tea it doesn't really matter.

'None of their staff did that so that was disappointing. I couldn't give a monkeys but I just pride it on myself, as a manager, whether or not you get beaten, you say come in for a glass of wine.'

Cross eyed @#%&!

Unread 03-02-2023, 10:51 AM
armchair

Ten Hag doesn't do the wine?

I can't stand listening to Ince. He always sounds so nervous.

Unread 03-02-2023, 10:53 AM
Rorschach

So now Paul Ince thinks he can school United on respect eh?

I remember you, you scouse @#%&!.

Unread 03-02-2023, 11:00 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Ten Hag doesn't do the wine?

I can't stand listening to Ince. He always sounds so nervous.
Had a beer and a chat with Dean Holden after Charlton...

Quote:
. Ten Hag shared a beer with Holden, gifted his wife a bottle of wine and also gave the lifelong United fan Marcus Rashford's shirt
Maybe Ince is a @#%&! who can't control his players .

Unread 03-02-2023, 11:06 AM
Dr Stranger

Good player for us for about 3 years. Outside of that, embarrassing @#%&!.

Unread 03-02-2023, 11:08 AM
NedKelly

Boss eyed @#%&!

Unread 03-02-2023, 11:41 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Had a beer and a chat with Dean Holden after Charlton...

Maybe Ince is a @#%&! who can't control his players .

Ince has got some £#%&!ing nerve

Unread 03-02-2023, 11:58 AM
atticusgrinch

Incey deffo told that Geordie #@&%! to steam into our players.

I see you Incey... oh yes

Unread 03-02-2023, 03:21 PM
AK14

Whine, bitch and moan but “I couldn’t give a monkeys”

Unread 04-02-2023, 01:22 AM
History

Technically with Fergie being a director he was invited for a drink by the staff. Scouse @#%&!