United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 19-08-2007, 03:46 PM
jem's kind streak

Default has a team ever so totally dominated three games and come away with so little?

buy a fucking striker now fergie, you cunt!

or at least buy some refs. the ones we've had so far stink.

p.s. vidic, you pussy. if ferdinand had "closed down" like that an "faced up" like that, we'd never fucking hear the end of it from some quarters.

beaten by shit. lucky shit. dirty shit. but still shit.

Unread 19-08-2007, 03:49 PM
TreeFiddy

There's not another team in the world that could be on two points after battering three teams like that.

Still, we're not owed anything. We're champions and we need to start fucking playing like it. We can not blame anyone but ourselves when we fail to win a game. Obviously teams are going to try harder against us. If we can't cope with that then we're not Manchester United.

Unread 19-08-2007, 03:52 PM
tatty

I think we are playing like champions.

A striker would be getting us results that our play is deserving.

Unread 19-08-2007, 03:53 PM
jem's kind streak

Default we

should have nine points right now, no question about that. I don't blame the players, though. we need a centre-forward and there is only one man responsible for the fact that we don't have one.

Unread 19-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

The elephant man has more chance of scoring.

Unread 19-08-2007, 03:55 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
The elephant man has more chance of scoring.
Now I know Richard Dunne is a little portly...but no need for that.

Unread 19-08-2007, 03:57 PM
Ether

I wish everyone would shut the fuck up about buying a forward. It's unfortunate that Rooney got injured, and Saha still isn't ready, but we can't afford to buy a replacement as soon as an important player gets injured. We're going to have to fucking make do with what we've got, so deal with it. Part of the reason we did so well last season is that we didn't rely solely on our strikers for goals, has everyone forgotten this?

Unread 19-08-2007, 04:00 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem's kind streak
should have nine points right now, no question about that.
I have to disagree. We should have two points and that's what we've got. Nothing is owed to us, especially as champions.

Unread 19-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
I wish everyone would shut the fuck up about buying a forward. It's unfortunate that Rooney got injured, and Saha still isn't ready, but we can't afford to buy a replacement as soon as an important player gets injured. We're going to have to fucking make do with what we've got, so deal with it. Part of the reason we did so well last season is that we didn't rely solely on our strikers for goals, has everyone forgotten this?
ha ha , what a crock of shit.

we won the title last season cos we didnt get any injuries. We are United , we deserve to have two fit strikers playing in the same team.

Unread 19-08-2007, 04:01 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Gibberish.

nft.
Closed Thread