United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-02-2019, 03:52 PM
Sparky***

Chong doesn't look physically ready to me for this level of football.

Unread 15-02-2019, 03:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Lukaku and Sanchez played well against Arsenal :strawclutchingsmiley:
They really didn't. They were involved in a couple of goals, but they were extremely isolated incidents.

Big test of the character and ability of the pair of them this, Fred too tbh. Also of Ole's ability to work with the tools he has..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That 12 months out has deffo cost him in terms of the benefits of playing and building strength..

Unread 15-02-2019, 04:37 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's clearly not, we seen that in the half hour he had in the 3rd round. He's about 18 months away physically.

Unread 15-02-2019, 04:58 PM
Cream

Play Sanchez anywhere but the left.

Up front is an option a la pre-season.

A fluid forward line could work. Lukaku is good out wide right. Rashford very handy out wide. Someone mentioned Poggers on the left, if only we could get a tune out of Fred?

Plans B and C will be required. Big test for the coaching staff.

Unread 15-02-2019, 05:04 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

We're £#%&!ed. The replacements are horrific.

Unread 15-02-2019, 05:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Last time I checked most idiots on here thought Lingard was shit?

That's no way to talk about utd99ers, pal.

Unread 15-02-2019, 06:01 PM
atticusgrinch

Mind games.

Freggles probably put him up to it.

Unread 15-02-2019, 06:18 PM
jem

pogba should be wherever he wants to be. play him behind rashers and, for want of options, lukaku. supplement the midfield. you know what I'm saying. release the tiger. sanchez can £#%&! off. the idea that we would play more than one of lukaku, sanchez and mata repulses me. if we can't have the tiger, would rather any recognised midfielder than have them wasting on the periphery. would play smalling, bailly and linde ahead of having to play two of them. fred better be £#%&!ing on it.

Unread 15-02-2019, 06:20 PM
ScarFace

Hopefully, he's doing a fergie and lying.

Unread 15-02-2019, 06:27 PM
jem

will def need martial v liverpool.

Unread 15-02-2019, 06:57 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
pogba should be wherever he wants to be. play him behind rashers and, for want of options, lukaku. supplement the midfield. you know what I'm saying. release the tiger. sanchez can £#%&! off. the idea that we would play more than one of lukaku, sanchez and mata repulses me. if we can't have the tiger, would rather any recognised midfielder than have them wasting on the periphery. would play smalling, bailly and linde ahead of having to play two of them. fred better be £#%&!ing on it.
Does Tony play in midfield for Ecuador?

Unread 15-02-2019, 07:08 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Does Tony play in midfield for Ecuador?
yes. paredes at right back. tony the tiger in front of him.

Unread 15-02-2019, 07:28 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
yes. paredes at right back. tony the tiger in front of him.
Hmm.

Shame he’s disappeared. Ole might have been insane enough to try and we could’ve attacked you.

Unread 15-02-2019, 07:34 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Hmm.

Shame he’s disappeared. Ole might have been insane enough to try and we could’ve attacked you.
er.... acknowledged my sagacity, you mean.

Unread 15-02-2019, 07:57 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Hopefully, he's doing a fergie and lying.
Wouldn't go that far, but this is very likey a worst case scenario being painted here.

Unread 16-02-2019, 11:56 AM
Whip Hubley

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
If Sanchez is shit against Chelsea he shouldn’t be near the Liverpool game.
was kinda hoping he wouldn't be near the chelsea game tbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
They really didn't. They were involved in a couple of goals, but they were extremely isolated incidents.
I'm really not a fan of either, but I must admit I've never heard of goals described disparagingly as 'isolated incidents'

Unread 16-02-2019, 01:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
I'm really not a fan of either, but I must admit I've never heard of goals described disparagingly as 'isolated incidents'
I know. Pisses me off that 10 decent seconds in a game = played well for those clowns. I don’t recall either having a single decent moment of any description, goals aside, that isn’t ‘played well’ in my book.

Jesseh went there and scored 2 and everyone still called him shit and a nothing player, despite actually playing well throughout

Unread 16-02-2019, 01:52 PM
Mr_Ed

We’re £#%&!ed for the champions league against PSG now

Unread 16-02-2019, 02:14 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
We’re £#%&!ed for the champions league against PSG now
It’d be £#%&!ing funny if PSG somehow managed to bottle it against our reserves

Unread 16-02-2019, 02:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I know. Pisses me off that 10 decent seconds in a game = played well for those clowns. I don’t recall either having a single decent moment of any description, goals aside, that isn’t ‘played well’ in my book.
They utterly dominated us and found that, shock horror, if you get touch tight to Martial, Pogba and Rashford that's our entire attacking threat gone. Then Put pressure on our defenders because they're so utterly atrocious at distributing the ball and you get exactly what we had - 1 shot on target and 40% of the ball at home.

Lingard was allowed to flitter about and do what he liked because that's all he's good for - moving about. He had one good chance to execute a break in the first half and £#%&!ed up the key pass. In a game of fine margins against top opposition if you're relying on players of the calibre of Lingard to produce then you've already lost.

People on here endlessly harping on about Martial and Lingard who had done nothing up until they got injured when PSG were missing Neymar and Cavani ffs. Yet they Still turned up, slapped their #@&%! our on living room table and pissed all over our shoes. And there was nothing we could do about it.

If you insist on defending players of his ilk then don't moan when we consistently fall short.
Closed Thread