puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
You saying I’m a liar ?
it appears so

Unread 16-04-2018, 11:16 AM
waynes ear's

probably been sold season tickets for the remainder of this season

also, N404 doesnt exist. if you mean N4404 then enjoy the climb and view of the midget shit@#%&!s

#welcomeKangoh

Unread 16-04-2018, 11:23 AM
sa7

Quote:
You may just end up looking every bit the stupid @#%&! that you are . Either that or I will have been scammed & I will be the stupid @#%&!
It's touch & go pal, I'll be honest.

Unread 16-04-2018, 07:40 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
probably been sold season tickets for the remainder of this season

also, N404 doesnt exist. if you mean N4404 then enjoy the climb and view of the midget shit@#%&!s

#welcomeKangoh
The climb doesn’t bother me, not a bitter joyless %@#$&! @#%&! like you & happy to watch them from there .

Unread 16-04-2018, 07:59 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
The climb doesn’t bother me, not a bitter joyless %@#$&! @#%&! like you & happy to watch them from there .
think you are confusing me with Sparky pal

Unread 17-04-2018, 07:30 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
The climb doesn’t bother me, not a bitter joyless %@#$&! c*** like you & happy to watch them from there .
Yet .

Unread 17-04-2018, 07:49 AM
puressence

Quote:
The climb doesn’t bother me, not a bitter joyless %@#$&! c*** like you & happy to watch them from there .
being a kangaroo im sure the climb will be fine

Unread 17-04-2018, 09:49 AM
dunk

Quote:
Have you been up there? The game is £#%&!ing tiny like watching Sensible Soccer. Not as bad as at the back of the quadrant though, £#%&!ing hell

Unread 17-04-2018, 09:53 AM
dragflick

Tbf if Kanga was a member and had asked a while back then he'll have got one. Thought at first he'd just rang up and got one like that. £#%&! being in NT3 tho'.

Unread 17-04-2018, 10:00 AM
My Name is Keith

Can see it being easy to get them next year. Renewals due on the 4th and some very half arsed renewal talk amongst my mates atm.

Unread 17-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Tbf if Kanga was a member and had asked a while back then he'll have got one. Thought at first he'd just rang up and got one like that. £#%&! being in NT3 tho'.
You ever sat there? It's not actually as bad as you think it's going to be... certainly worse places to sit in the ground tbf (next to pure and ears for one)

Unread 17-04-2018, 10:04 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Can see it being easy to get them next year. Renewals due on the 4th and some very half arsed renewal talk amongst my mates atm.
You bothering?

Mate of mine has a pair and I use one of them a bit as his Dad is knocking on and he's giving serious consideration to not renewing for next season..

Unread 17-04-2018, 10:08 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
You ever sat there? It's not actually as bad as you think it's going to be... certainly worse places to sit in the ground tbf (next to pure and ears for one)

Only once tbf and was right at the back. Does have its good points but I could barely make out who was who

Unread 17-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Only once tbf and was right at the back. Does have its good points but I could barely make out who was who
can't blame you tbh, earsy has put on a bit of timber

Unread 17-04-2018, 10:23 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Unread 17-04-2018, 10:32 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
put on timber the same rate you thinned up top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Unread 17-04-2018, 10:55 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
put on timber the same rate you thinned up top

Unread 17-04-2018, 11:03 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You bothering?

Mate of mine has a pair and I use one of them a bit as his Dad is knocking on and he's giving serious consideration to not renewing for next season..
Probably going to try and reduce the number of games - the share I have currently is circa 12 lad and dad matches and am looking to reduce that by half so any lads and dads want to take up some slack ie 4/5 matches a season - get in touch. Good seats in the family stand.

Unread 17-04-2018, 11:05 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Probably going to try and reduce the number of games - the share I have currently is circa 12 lad and dad matches and am looking to reduce that by half so any lads and dads want to take up some slack ie 4/5 matches a season - get in touch. Good seats in the family stand.
I can’t commit to exact dates due to shift pattern, but always worth giving me a nudge nearer the game.....

Nice to take the kids sometimes....

Keeps me under control.

Unread 17-04-2018, 11:34 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I can’t commit to exact dates due to shift pattern, but always worth giving me a nudge nearer the game.....

Nice to take the kids sometimes....

Keeps me under control.
Will do pal - of course.
Closed Thread