United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming
Reply
 
Unread 07-02-2019, 07:50 PM
plopborsky
 
Default Apex Legends - PC, PS4, Xbox



Who's in fredsters ??

I should be on later this evening defo Friday too.

We might want an updated list of gamertag's as well nqat

Xbox - Bobbydinkerz
PS - Bobby--Dinker
 
Unread 07-02-2019, 07:52 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

In from tomorrow night....



You have mine.
 
Unread 07-02-2019, 08:08 PM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

Downloaded it

Played one game

Killed

Turned it off

Probs won't revisit it tbh
 
Unread 07-02-2019, 08:09 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

My boy Shroud...


The Doc


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth View Post
Downloaded it

Played one game

Killed

Turned it off

Probs won't revisit it tbh

Battle royales aren't for the weak....

Good bye soldier
 
Unread 07-02-2019, 08:21 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
My boy Shroud...

https://youtu.be/Ck-kQ2qPlts

The Doc

https://youtu.be/VRiX7XIMmPs




Battle royales aren't for the weak....

Good bye soldier
this one is tough nqat going to take time to get good at it the pace is different to most BR's out there. For me its the speed of Titanfall ( what a game I know bunks hates robots) with the BR aspects with bits of COD in too
 
Unread 07-02-2019, 08:26 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky View Post
this one is tough nqat going to take time to get good at it the pace is different to most BR's out there. For me its the speed of Titanfall ( what a game I know bunks hates robots) with the BR aspects with bits of COD in too
Cod and BR.......I'll be approached by a pro team week 3

I hate Titans tbh, don't mind boots on ground
 
Unread 07-02-2019, 08:30 PM
saffers
 
Default

I remember the realm royale buzz....

Fortnite will outlive them all
 
Unread 07-02-2019, 08:40 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers View Post
I remember the realm royale buzz....

Fortnite will outlive them all
Agree with the last bit, they need to be careful though, the vehicles and boom.boxes etc have upset a fair few people...

Apex has been highly paid to be streamed though, all the twitch lads were sponsored to play it....but it seems they are also playing it still....

It's free, which is huge.

Realm royale was dirt pal.....paladins is a fucking mess..
 
Unread 07-02-2019, 08:46 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Agree with the last bit, they need to be careful though, the vehicles and boom.boxes etc have upset a fair few people...

Apex has been highly paid to be streamed though, all the twitch lads were sponsored to play it....but it seems they are also playing it still....

It's free, which is huge.

Realm royale was dirt pal.....paladins is a fucking mess..
apex has more of a traditional shooter feel to it. Something from a hard core gamers perspective fortnite never had. Interesting to see apex avoid any sort of building too
 
Unread 07-02-2019, 08:47 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky View Post
apex has more of a traditional shooter feel to it. Something from a hard core gamers perspective fortnite never had. Interesting to see apex avoid any sort of building too
Alright ninja, turn it in....
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Apex Legends - PC, PS4, Xbox
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
When is Manchester United legends vs Barcelona legends? Kick-off time, live stream details and squad fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 30-06-2017 11:40 AM
Manchester United Legends 4-2 Bayern Munich Legends: Old boys get back in the goals in charity match fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 14-06-2015 04:00 PM
Rangers Legends 4 Manchester United Legends 1: Ally McCoist strikes twice fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 07-05-2013 01:40 AM
Manchester United Legends to take on Real madrid legends for charity in June fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 11-03-2013 06:40 PM
Celtic Legends 5 Manchester United Legends 2: Henrik Larsson, Gerard Butler, Neil Lennon fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 10-08-2011 02:00 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:07 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.