United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming
Closed Thread

Unread 07-02-2019, 07:50 PM
plopborsky

Default Apex Legends - PC, PS4, Xbox

Who's in fredsters ??

I should be on later this evening defo Friday too.

We might want an updated list of gamertag's as well nqat

Xbox - Bobbydinkerz
PS - Bobby--Dinker

Unread 07-02-2019, 07:52 PM
Bunker Buster

In from tomorrow night....

You have mine.

Unread 07-02-2019, 08:08 PM
TheFatGoth

Downloaded it

Played one game

Killed

Turned it off

Probs won't revisit it tbh

Unread 07-02-2019, 08:09 PM
Bunker Buster

My boy Shroud...

The Doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Downloaded it

Played one game

Killed

Turned it off

Probs won't revisit it tbh

Battle royales aren't for the weak....

Good bye soldier

Unread 07-02-2019, 08:21 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
My boy Shroud...

https://youtu.be/Ck-kQ2qPlts

The Doc

https://youtu.be/VRiX7XIMmPs

Battle royales aren't for the weak....

Good bye soldier
this one is tough nqat going to take time to get good at it the pace is different to most BR's out there. For me its the speed of Titanfall ( what a game I know bunks hates robots) with the BR aspects with bits of COD in too

Unread 07-02-2019, 08:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
this one is tough nqat going to take time to get good at it the pace is different to most BR's out there. For me its the speed of Titanfall ( what a game I know bunks hates robots) with the BR aspects with bits of COD in too
Cod and BR.......I'll be approached by a pro team week 3

I hate Titans tbh, don't mind boots on ground

Unread 07-02-2019, 08:30 PM
saffers

I remember the realm royale buzz....

Fortnite will outlive them all

Unread 07-02-2019, 08:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I remember the realm royale buzz....

Fortnite will outlive them all
Agree with the last bit, they need to be careful though, the vehicles and boom.boxes etc have upset a fair few people...

Apex has been highly paid to be streamed though, all the twitch lads were sponsored to play it....but it seems they are also playing it still....

It's free, which is huge.

Realm royale was dirt pal.....paladins is a fucking mess..

Unread 07-02-2019, 08:46 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Agree with the last bit, they need to be careful though, the vehicles and boom.boxes etc have upset a fair few people...

Apex has been highly paid to be streamed though, all the twitch lads were sponsored to play it....but it seems they are also playing it still....

It's free, which is huge.

Realm royale was dirt pal.....paladins is a fucking mess..
apex has more of a traditional shooter feel to it. Something from a hard core gamers perspective fortnite never had. Interesting to see apex avoid any sort of building too

Unread 07-02-2019, 08:47 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
apex has more of a traditional shooter feel to it. Something from a hard core gamers perspective fortnite never had. Interesting to see apex avoid any sort of building too
Alright ninja, turn it in....
Closed Thread