United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 26-09-2023, 06:30 PM
Lodestar
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Onana

Dalot -- Maguire -- Varane (c) -- Amrabat

Casemiro --- Hannibal

Pellistri ---- Mount ---- Garnacho

Martial

Pretty exciting lineup on paper, tbh.

That front four has potential for some nice attacking interplay.
You including Martial in that ?
 
Unread 26-09-2023, 06:34 PM
Hyman_Roth
 
Default

Still very concerned about Pellistriís hair. I canít be the only one and I suspect that the only reason Ten Hag hasnít raised it publicly is because of his own shortcomings.

Itís basically a replica of Dr David Bannerís helmet head from the 80ís hulk tv series. I realise Iím well out of the game now and whilst I still respect the fashion grind, it simply looks quite..bad. Thereís an innocence about it donít get me wrong but still.
 
Unread 26-09-2023, 06:36 PM
larry
 
Default

kids will be asking for "the pellistri" soon enough nqat
 
Unread 26-09-2023, 06:41 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Still very concerned about Pellistriís hair. I canít be the only one and I suspect that the only reason Ten Hag hasnít raised it publicly is because of his own shortcomings.

Itís basically a replica of Dr David Bannerís helmet head from the 80ís hulk tv series. I realise Iím well out of the game now and whilst I still respect the fashion grind, it simply looks quite..bad. Thereís an innocence about it donít get me wrong but still.
Needs to be careful...

 
Unread 26-09-2023, 06:43 PM
Finport Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Still very concerned about Pellistriís hair. I canít be the only one and I suspect that the only reason Ten Hag hasnít raised it publicly is because of his own shortcomings.

Itís basically a replica of Dr David Bannerís helmet head from the 80ís hulk tv series. I realise Iím well out of the game now and whilst I still respect the fashion grind, it simply looks quite..bad. Thereís an innocence about it donít get me wrong but still.
After the Sancho incident, and because of whose the hairstyle is modelled, the glazers have probably banned ETH from tackling the matter head on. With our current injury list, they wonít want the wee man to be angered unduly, and they certainly wonít have to keep shelling out money on replacement kits for the ones heís torn to shreds.
 
Unread 26-09-2023, 06:43 PM
dunk
 
Default

I hope everyone has a blinder.
 
Unread 26-09-2023, 06:45 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Still very concerned about Pellistriís hair. I canít be the only one and I suspect that the only reason Ten Hag hasnít raised it publicly is because of his own shortcomings.

Itís basically a replica of Dr David Bannerís helmet head from the 80ís hulk tv series. I realise Iím well out of the game now and whilst I still respect the fashion grind, it simply looks quite..bad. Thereís an innocence about it donít get me wrong but still.
Iím all for growing hair out, but the side parting he couples it with says ďgeography teacherĒ. As you say, itís very 70s/80s, and letís be honest, those are probably the worst two decades for fashion.

To me, that hair cut screams ďIím best friends with my NanĒ. I can just picture him rocking up to hers of a weekend, dressed in his carpenter jeans, a short sleeved check shirt heís got tucked in and a bumbag he caresses proudly. Whatís in the bumbag, you ask? A large pack of Wertherís Originals. Now thereís nothing wrong with a couple of cheeky Werthers - theyíre quite delicious. But when theyíre an accessory to an image heís obviously carefully curated, you canít help but assume heís one of those lads who go ďIím an old man in a young manís body lol!Ē.

I just canít warm to him.
 
Unread 26-09-2023, 06:47 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Notice Mount is no longer blond
 
Unread 26-09-2023, 06:49 PM
atticusgrinch
 
Default

The young denizens of Salford are all growing their hair like Mike Patton circa 1989.

It's £#%&!ing odd tbh
 
Unread 26-09-2023, 06:49 PM
magic_cantona
 
Default

I fancy us to win handsomely tonight.

0-2 Palace then.
 
Unread 26-09-2023, 06:51 PM
atticusgrinch
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Notice Mount is no longer blond
Not on his head anyway

⌗SecretGarden
 
Unread 26-09-2023, 06:51 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Football

3-1 United
 
Unread 26-09-2023, 06:51 PM
atticusgrinch
 
Default

* Couldn't find a hashtag
 
Unread 26-09-2023, 06:52 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
* Couldn't find a hashtag
#
 
Unread 26-09-2023, 06:54 PM
Neo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
You including Martial in that ?
The autumnal October evenings draw near, bringing a crisp chill to the air.

Its glove weather, and under the streaming floodlights, Old Trafford awaits.

The Iceman cometh.

 
Unread 26-09-2023, 06:55 PM
atticusgrinch
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Iím all for growing hair out, but the side parting he couples it with says ďgeography teacherĒ. As you say, itís very 70s/80s, and letís be honest, those are probably the worst two decades for fashion.

To me, that hair cut screams ďIím best friends with my NanĒ. I can just picture him rocking up to hers of a weekend, dressed in his carpenter jeans, a short sleeved check shirt heís got tucked in and a bumbag he caresses proudly. Whatís in the bumbag, you ask? A large pack of Wertherís Originals. Now thereís nothing wrong with a couple of cheeky Werthers - theyíre quite delicious. But when theyíre an accessory to an image heís obviously carefully curated, you canít help but assume heís one of those lads who go ďIím an old man in a young manís body lol!Ē.

I just canít warm to him.
It's in homage to the great man:

 
Unread 26-09-2023, 06:56 PM
larry
 
Default

10h going for the shirt tie cardigan combo
 
Unread 26-09-2023, 06:57 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
It's in homage to the great man:

Bloody hell. This has ruined him for me. Every time I think of him Iíll also think of Pellistri. Ffs.
 
Unread 26-09-2023, 06:58 PM
armchair
 
Default

garnacho no longer blond either. good to see.
 
Unread 26-09-2023, 07:00 PM
atticusgrinch
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
#



Bit of an oversight that Apple didn't put a hashtag on their keyboard.

Actually just seen it. 3rd function of the 3 key. Mental.

#

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Bloody hell. This has ruined him for me. Every time I think of him Iíll also think of Pellistri. Ffs.
Did you see Pellestri get off the coach in the same glasses? Boys have got to have a hero.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Manchester United v Crystal Palace - EFL Cup - 26/09/23 - Official Match Thread
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Manchester United v Crystal Palace : Official Match Thread : 04.02.23 armchair Manchester United Match Thread Archive 304 07-02-2023 06:56 PM
Crystal Palace v Manchester United : Official Match Thread 18.1.23 8pm armchair Manchester United Match Thread Archive 436 20-01-2023 09:47 AM
Official: Manchester United v Crystal Palace match thread Cream Manchester United Match Thread Archive 610 28-08-2019 03:34 PM
*Official Match Thread* - Crystal Palace v Manchester United 31/10/15 Sparky*** Manchester United Match Thread Archive 581 02-11-2015 03:37 PM
*OFFICIAL* Match Thread - Manchester United v Crystal Palace 08/11/14 Sparky*** Manchester United Match Thread Archive 512 09-11-2014 10:17 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:47 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.