United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 02-10-2023, 09:39 PM
pedr0
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post
Ones clearly going to get downgraded you pedantic #@&%!.
let's see mate, personally I doubt it will be overturned.

if it is, all that proves is that united should have appealed casemiros red.
 
Unread 02-10-2023, 11:12 PM
VanHaaksbergen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0 View Post
let's see mate, personally I doubt it will be overturned.

if it is, all that proves is that united should have appealed casemiros red.
No way it'll be over turned
 
Unread 03-10-2023, 12:42 PM
qldclone
 
Default

This should be a lesson to United, we've had a long list of awful decisions especially after that derby goal, and now continuing into this season after the Wolves game, but we never say anything, never complain, just accept it and wait for the next shite decision. Time for ETH and others to make some noise and push back.
 
Unread 03-10-2023, 03:24 PM
dunk
 
Default

Frivolous appeal if ever there was one.
 
Unread 03-10-2023, 04:14 PM
larry
 
Default

now that the scousers have received the audio, does that mean all clubs can request the audio? what is the rule here?
 
Unread 03-10-2023, 05:51 PM
AK14
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers View Post
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/s...brizio Romano

What an absolute shitshow

Hilarious because itís them, but £#%&! me. Shambolic


Theyíll now get every single decision go their way this season nqat.

Also this has opened a can of worms, because what is stopping other clubs getting audio when decisions go against them.
 
Unread 03-10-2023, 05:54 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Olly FFS.....

 
Unread 03-10-2023, 05:58 PM
Finport Red
 
Default

 
Unread 03-10-2023, 06:03 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

As a trained radio Comms expert there is far far far too many people with very poor VP. (Voice procedure)

There's about 5 different people speaking there....

Should be Ref & VAR boss....that's it, two way conversation with clear and precise VP.

utter mess....

Olli having his break away from the desk.....

£#%&! em though, funny
 
Unread 03-10-2023, 06:05 PM
Big Norm
 
Default

 
Unread 03-10-2023, 06:09 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers View Post
What an absolute shitshow

Hilarious because itís them, but £#%&! me. Shambolic
gives some insight into how they choose the wrong frame for the ball being kicked every £#%&!ing time, though.
 
Unread 03-10-2023, 06:26 PM
larry
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Also this has opened a can of worms, because what is stopping other clubs getting audio when decisions go against them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
now that the scousers have received the audio, does that mean all clubs can request the audio? what is the rule here?
agree in future, saves space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
As a trained radio Comms expert there is far far far too many people with very poor VP. (Voice procedure)

There's about 5 different people speaking there....

Should be Ref & VAR boss....that's it, two way conversation with clear and precise VP.

utter mess....

Olli having his break away from the desk.....

£#%&! em though, funny
you realise the ref can't hear everything we're listening to

i believe (from woodsy, tnt sports) that the ref only heard that the check was completed
 
Unread 03-10-2023, 06:26 PM
AK14
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
agree in future, saves space.
Nah.
 
Unread 03-10-2023, 06:28 PM
naes_sean
 
Default

That's cheered me right up that has
 
Unread 03-10-2023, 06:30 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post



you realise the ref can't hear everything we're listening to

i believe (from woodsy, tnt sports) that the ref only heard that the check was completed
Don't care, lol.
 
Unread 03-10-2023, 06:33 PM
larry
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Don't care, lol.
it invalidates your point but i agree no one cares (because liverpool lolz)
 
Unread 03-10-2023, 06:34 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
it invalidates your point but i agree no one cares (because liverpool lolz)
There's still too many people talking....

Assistant ref micced up talking about holding at first...

You wouldn't understand anyway Larry, radio voice comms is quite technical.
Over.
 
Unread 03-10-2023, 06:36 PM
larry
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
There's still too many people talking....

Assistant ref micced up talking about holding at first...

You wouldn't understand anyway Larry, radio voice comms is quite technical.
Over.
understanding who can hear what at the actual time rather than on a clip released to the media 2 days later is quite technical
over
 
Unread 03-10-2023, 06:38 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
There's still too many people talking....

Assistant ref micced up talking about holding at first...

You wouldn't understand anyway Larry, radio voice comms is quite technical.
Over.
I wanted to do the Basic Signals course but my crew commander didn't want me to & talked me out of it. Wish I'd told him %@#$&!s.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Ref Watch 23/24
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
i could watch this all day borsuk Football 29 26-11-2010 02:54 PM
watch the future tonite ..watch fabian delph for leeds puressence Football 22 18-11-2008 10:58 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:19 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.