United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 23-07-2023, 08:52 AM
Dasilvatwins
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Fred will be off and moving ahead of Mctominay will be enough for now.

Weíll need four or five. Cas, Bruno, Mount, Eriksen. Thereís a spot for him to at least get enough games to make it worthwhile.

A lot will depend on any more midfielders coming in. If we get Amrabat, it might be better for him to go on loan.
Ideally we get another CM . If a select from Fred, martial, vdb, Bailey, Henderson, telles, and maguire leave that has to bring in around 50-80 million pounds combined.

Maybe thatís whatís going to pay for hojlund instead ? Who knows . Thereís an another thing for recruitment to pull it off. Either way , heís certainly above mcfred in the pecking order now.
 
Unread 23-07-2023, 09:15 AM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Ideally we get another CM . If a select from Fred, martial, vdb, Bailey, Henderson, telles, and maguire leave that has to bring in around 50-80 million pounds combined.

Maybe thatís whatís going to pay for hojlund instead ? Who knows . Thereís an another thing for recruitment to pull it off. Either way , heís certainly above mcfred in the pecking order now.
Telles has gone for £6m.
 
Unread 23-07-2023, 09:59 AM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Ideally we get another CM . If a select from Fred, martial, vdb, Bailey, Henderson, telles, and maguire leave that has to bring in around 50-80 million pounds combined.

Maybe thatís whatís going to pay for hojlund instead ? Who knows . Thereís an another thing for recruitment to pull it off. Either way , heís certainly above mcfred in the pecking order now.
Canít see us selling that many. I donít think Martial will go and it wouldnít surprise me if Maguire and Donny stayed.

Bailly, Fred, Henderson, Telles, Elanga should still bring in a healthy £50-£60m. Pays for Amarabat and I could see us going for an experienced striker after Hojlund.
 
Unread 23-07-2023, 10:06 AM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Ideally we get another CM . If a select from Fred, martial, vdb, Bailey, Henderson, telles, and maguire leave that has to bring in around 50-80 million pounds combined.

Maybe thatís whatís going to pay for hojlund instead ? Who knows . Thereís an another thing for recruitment to pull it off. Either way , heís certainly above mcfred in the pecking order now.
Maguire stays unless a ridiculous offer comes in, Iíd imagine. I think Bailly, Telles(gone), Fred and Henderson are certain to leave.

I think Beek goes but probably on loan, for his own good as much as anything.

McTominay and Martial will go if thereís an offer.
 
Unread 23-07-2023, 11:09 AM
Dasilvatwins
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Maguire stays unless a ridiculous offer comes in, Iíd imagine. I think Bailly, Telles(gone), Fred and Henderson are certain to leave.

I think Beek goes but probably on loan, for his own good as much as anything.

McTominay and Martial will go if thereís an offer.
If we can get 15 for Henderson , 10 for Fred and baily . And 20 for slab (rumours both West Ham and Chelsea in for him) we might be able to push for a couple of signings.

Would be interesting to know how much of the budget they have left.
 
Unread 23-07-2023, 11:47 AM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Maguire stays unless a ridiculous offer comes in, Iíd imagine. I think Bailly, Telles(gone), Fred and Henderson are certain to leave.

I think Beek goes but probably on loan, for his own good as much as anything.

McTominay and Martial will go if thereís an offer.
I think Martial, Mctominay and Maguire fall into that category of us not actively looking to sell them, but we wonít turn down a big offer. As much about doing right by them and getting them games as much as anything else.

Bailly, Telles and Henderson are Ďmust sellí players and Fred seems to be the fall guy that allows us to get another midfielder.
 
Unread 23-07-2023, 11:49 AM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
If we can get 15 for Henderson , 10 for Fred and baily . And 20 for slab (rumours both West Ham and Chelsea in for him) we might be able to push for a couple of signings.

Would be interesting to know how much of the budget they have left.
Ffs Twinners, we should be doing a bit better than that now Woodward and the gang are gone. $80m+ total at least? Not sure weíll shift both mcfred but a few other possibilities. Would love to see Martial take the bait to the Middle East
 
Unread 23-07-2023, 11:51 AM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Looks to be a proper player. More interested in the fact he was acting as the 'pivot' (?), dropping into the defence to pick up the ball with AWB then pushing forward.

He seems ultra composed. Brilliant.
 
Unread 23-07-2023, 12:50 PM
Kent Brockman
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Very good little player .

Very impressed with him. Reminds me of that lad who used to play with essien at Lyon. Forgot his name. Maybe itís because they look alike
Diarra?
 
Unread 23-07-2023, 01:58 PM
marlo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Brockman
Diarra?
Yep
 
Unread 23-07-2023, 03:26 PM
big chief
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
very good little player .

Very impressed with him. Reminds me of that lad who used to play with essien at lyon. Forgot his name. Maybe itís because they look alike
racist - shut him down
 
Unread 24-07-2023, 10:15 AM
TheNew
 
Default

£259m bid gone in from Al Hilal apparently. Can't see him going there tbh.
 
Unread 24-07-2023, 10:18 AM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
£259m bid gone in from Al Hilal apparently. Can't see him going there tbh.
For Mainoo? Take it I reckon..
 
Unread 24-07-2023, 10:50 AM
pedr0
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Canít see us selling that many. I donít think Martial will go and it wouldnít surprise me if Maguire and Donny stayed.

Bailly, Fred, Henderson, Telles, Elanga should still bring in a healthy £50-£60m. Pays for Amarabat and I could see us going for an experienced striker after Hojlund.
by all accounts we now have to sell to buy.

forget amrabat and a second striker, everyone on your list goes towards the hojlund fund, I reckon.

Amrabat comes in if mctominay goes.
striker comes in if martial goes.
fourth CB comes in if Maguire goes.
 
Unread 24-07-2023, 11:28 AM
atticusgrinch
 
Default

 
Unread 28-07-2023, 01:43 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Thumbs up

Heís fine. In the squad for Dortmund
 
Unread 28-07-2023, 01:52 PM
Baron
 
Default

The miracle of youth.
 
Unread 28-07-2023, 01:55 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Heís fine. In the squad for Dortmund


Thank £#%&! for that.
 
Unread 28-07-2023, 01:55 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Wow, faking injuries, straight from the pogba play book
 
Unread 28-07-2023, 01:56 PM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Heís fine. In the squad for Dortmund
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Kobbie Mainoo
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Manchester United make decision on Kobbie Mainoo fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 20-07-2023 04:40 AM
How Kobbie Mainoo has been prepared to become a Manchester United regular fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 09-07-2023 01:00 PM
Manchester United's Kobbie Mainoo signs new contract fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 09-02-2023 05:40 PM
Kobbie Mainoo has surprised Manchester United fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 30-01-2023 11:40 AM
Why Kobbie Mainoo is on the bench for Manchester United vs Wolves fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 31-12-2022 01:00 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:11 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.