United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 05-12-2022, 11:25 AM
tatty
 
Default

Give the lad another season and if he doesnít get his form back then sell him on.

He isnít the first youngster to struggle.
 
Unread 05-12-2022, 11:27 AM
Patty_b
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Oh well if the world's shittest wum and our resident chelsea fan say he's no good, that's me convinced


I like Windy but he really loves a failed signing.

The fact that he's listening to Ten Hag and actively working to get better with the coaches his manager has recommended is massive. He's been shit, but at least he's doing what his manager thinks is best to find his form again. Massive respect for that. Much preferable to £#%&!ing off Dubai and getting his agent to talk shit about the club.
 
Unread 05-12-2022, 11:28 AM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Jaded Sancho



he's technically brilliant, but definitely seemed 'slow' - particularly last season - compared to previously.

really weird. in ETH'ers we trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b


I like Windy but he really loves a failed signing.

The fact that he's listening to Ten Hag and actively working to get better with the coaches his manager has recommended is massive. He's been shit, but at least he's doing what his manager thinks is best to find his form again. Massive respect for that. Much preferable to £#%&!ing off Dubai and getting his agent to talk shit about the club.

bingo...
 
Unread 05-12-2022, 11:42 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

I want us to make signings who will improve the club.

He hasn't done that.

Don't think there is anything wrong with that. I'm sure if bunks was saying it, and not me, half the forum would be agreeing with him...

"bingo..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b


I like Windy but he really loves a failed signing.

The fact that he's listening to Ten Hag and actively working to get better with the coaches his manager has recommended is massive. He's been shit, but at least he's doing what his manager thinks is best to find his form again. Massive respect for that. Much preferable to £#%&!ing off Dubai and getting his agent to talk shit about the club.
I also like successful signings...

The Big Dog...?

Antony...?

Martinez...?

Donny and Sancho have been gash. Get over it... (not you, specifically)

I'm glad Sancho is listening to his manager...
 
Unread 05-12-2022, 11:48 AM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles


I also like successful signings...

what a brave soul
 
Unread 05-12-2022, 11:48 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
what a brave soul


Quoted the wrong person in my reply - edited it.
 
Unread 05-12-2022, 12:00 PM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles


Quoted the wrong person in my reply - edited it.
 
Unread 05-12-2022, 12:06 PM
wiganste
 
Default

It is strange how some folk get as much pleasure out of failed signings as they do out of successful ones. It's like the 'told you so' posts mean more to them.

@#%&!s
 
Unread 05-12-2022, 12:07 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
It is strange how some folk get as much pleasure out of failed signings as they do out of successful ones. It's like the 'told you so' posts mean more to them.

@#%&!s
I know - bunch of weirdos, pal.

 
Unread 05-12-2022, 12:35 PM
wiganste
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
I know - bunch of weirdos, pal.

yhbr
 
Unread 05-12-2022, 04:59 PM
Joe Biden
 
Default

If the Dutch lad arrives sancho will be lucky to make the bench.
 
Unread 05-12-2022, 06:57 PM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b


I like Windy but he really loves a failed signing.

The fact that he's listening to Ten Hag and actively working to get better with the coaches his manager has recommended is massive. He's been shit, but at least he's doing what his manager thinks is best to find his form again. Massive respect for that. Much preferable to £#%&!ing off Dubai and getting his agent to talk shit about the club.
Aye, bit of a difference. Hope the lad gets it together again

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
I want us to make signings who will improve the club.

He hasn't done that.

Don't think there is anything wrong with that. I'm sure if bunks was saying it, and not me, half the forum would be agreeing with him...

"bingo..."


I also like successful signings...

The Big Dog...?

Antony...?

Martinez...?

Donny and Sancho have been gash. Get over it... (not you, specifically)

I'm glad Sancho is listening to his manager...
Nowt wrong with this.

Donít know why this lad cops the stick he does. Thereís far bigger gobshites on here claiming this, that and the other and most suck it all in despite calamitous and false claims.
 
Unread 05-12-2022, 07:09 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Aye, bit of a difference. Hope the lad gets it together again



Nowt wrong with this.

Donít know why this lad cops the stick he does. Thereís far bigger gobshites on here claiming this, that and the other and most suck it all in despite calamitous and false claims.
Thanks Denis. Means a lot.

Check user cp.

The bully boys just don't like being proven wrong by me for some reason...

Very odd.
 
Unread 05-12-2022, 07:17 PM
Boring Dave
 
Default

Another Waffles fan here. Keeps it real when it comes to Football
 
Unread 05-12-2022, 07:25 PM
Wayne Jenkins
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Aye, bit of a difference. Hope the lad gets it together again



Nowt wrong with this.

Donít know why this lad cops the stick he does. Thereís far bigger gobshites on here claiming this, that and the other and most suck it all in despite calamitous and false claims.
I wonder if it has anything to do with slagging off Sancho at almost every opportunity, while getting his #@&%! wet over a City player when he's not doing that
 
Unread 05-12-2022, 07:35 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins
I wonder if it has anything to do with slagging off Sancho at almost every opportunity, while getting his #@&%! wet over a City player when he's not doing that
Pointing out how poor he has been since he joined?

It's been justified.

I've not even been that harsh on him, just said he's shit. Which he has proven to be this far...

Agree re Haaland. It was a dream that is never going to be realised...

All this failed signing %@#$&!s....Casameiro, Dalot, Martinez...not said a bad word...

Don't even need to justify it. Get back to Baltimore...
 
Unread 05-12-2022, 07:44 PM
Wayne Jenkins
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Pointing out how poor he has been since he joined?

It's been justified.

I've not even been that harsh on him, just said he's shit. Which he has proven to be this far...

Agree re Haaland. It was a dream that is never going to be realised...

All this failed signing balls....Casameiro, Dalot, Martinez...not said a bad word...

Don't even need to justify it. Get back to Baltimore...
Forgot to mention a general lack of footballing knowledge. At least Biden and vanHaaksbergen can fall back on being wums.

P.S. I ❤️ Baltimore, BPD for life.
 
Unread 05-12-2022, 07:47 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins
Forgot to mention a general lack of footballing knowledge. At least Biden and vanHaaksbergen can fall back on being wums.

P.S. I ❤️ Baltimore, BPD for life.
A lack of knowledge? You're talking out of your arse.

Just another one in the bully boy crew. Honestly not arsed.

Have a good evening.
 
Unread 05-12-2022, 07:49 PM
Joe Biden
 
Default

Would Dortmund be interested in a part ex for Bellingham? Even that's unlikely, what would they even value him at? 35m?
 
Unread 05-12-2022, 07:50 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
A lack of knowledge? You're talking out of your arse.

Just another one in the bully boy crew. Honestly not arsed.

Have a good evening.
Windy - hated, adored, never ignored.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Jadon Sancho blacks out Insta bio and deletes every post
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paul Scholes aims dig at Manchester United pair Jadon Sancho and Antony in Instagram post fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 03-10-2022 08:20 AM
Maguire being a snake on insta saffers Football 32 06-07-2022 03:39 PM
Nando's and Nike launch Jadon Sancho's very own PERi-PERi 'Sancho Sauce' fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 24-08-2020 06:20 PM
Borussia Dortmund TROLL Manchester United with a cheeky Twitter post of Jadon Sancho fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 10-08-2020 11:41 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:31 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.