Mr_Ed

Default I don't know how I'm going to feel next week

When I see our old number 7 in this type of presentation:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...pe/8127704.stm

A combination of

Unread 01-07-2009, 08:22 AM
koppas

I'll be happy for him.

Gave us great service, won us a lot of trophies and is now living his dream at Madrid.

Unread 01-07-2009, 08:24 AM
Crumps

Don't watch it.

Unread 01-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
I'll be happy for him.

Gave us great service, won us a lot of trophies and is now living his dream at Madrid.
thats just some crap he made up, he supported benfica as a child as one of his old lisbon coaches said.

Unread 01-07-2009, 08:54 AM
ReligiousRed

I tried to have the attitude of, good luck to him and thanks for the memorys etc but ....
If your mrs turned round and said , i have really liked this fella for a long time so despite the fact you have helped me become who i am, loved me and adored me, im going to leave you now for him but you cant really blame me because i have given you some good times ... you wouldnt shake her hand and wish her best of luck with the new bloke would you you would bury the @#%&! !

£#%&! him now, £#%&! Madrid and anyone who supports them

Unread 01-07-2009, 08:55 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
I tried to have the attitude of, good luck to him and thanks for the memorys etc but ....
If your mrs turned round and said , i have really liked this fella for a long time so despite the fact you have helped me become who i am, loved me and adored me, im going to leave you now for him but you cant really blame me because i have given you some good times ... you wouldnt shake her hand and wish her best of luck with the new bloke would you you would bury the @#%&! !

Can't just do that. He's given us so many good memories. One of the greatest players I have ever had the pleasure of seeing.

Unread 01-07-2009, 08:56 AM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Don't watch it.
Indeed and i won't, respect what he did for utd, now its small time but now just wish him all the injuries, bad form and general unhappiness in his football life at madrid.

Unread 01-07-2009, 08:59 AM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Can't just do that. He's given us so many good memories. One of the greatest players I have ever had the pleasure of seeing.
Yeah you see ,when you say that, i agree and tell myself to stop kidding myself, im just still hurting, its still too early for me to get over it
...im sure i will wish him best of luck in time

And yeah your right, i know he deserves that because as you say he is one of if not the best player i have ever seen play .......£#%&! it , good luck to him

Still think Madrid fc are a bunch of smarmy @#%&!s though

Unread 01-07-2009, 08:59 AM
koppas

Quote:
Confirmed.

Don't wish he does well there to but to wish injuries on him is just immature.

Unread 01-07-2009, 09:10 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed

She'll be begging us to take her back when she gets fat and bloated, works out that her new fella is a £#%&!ing soulless @#%&! and realises that leaving us was the biggest mistake she ever made and that she never had it so good.

He was £#%&!ing brilliant and a pleasure to watch. I wish him no ill will but would me made up if his time at MAdrid was completely fruitless.

Unread 01-07-2009, 09:12 AM
carlosartorial

Quite honestly couldn't give a £#%&!.

My attitude can be summed up as 'cheerio you #@&%!'.

I'm 36 years old now, it's not like when Mark Hughes went to Barca.

Unread 01-07-2009, 09:12 AM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Confirmed.

Don't wish he does well there to but to wish injuries on him is just immature.
Yep very immature but now he's not playing for utd i couldn't give a shit.

Unread 01-07-2009, 09:14 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
She'll be begging us to take her back when she gets fat and bloated, works out that her new fella is a £#%&!ing soulless @#%&! and realises that leaving us was the biggest mistake she ever made and that she never had it so good.

He was £#%&!ing brilliant and a pleasure to watch. I wish him no ill will but would me made up if his time at MAdrid was completely fruitless.
That's what I'm hoping. 2 torrid, trophyless years and a return to United.

But you just know he's going to take it to another level there. If he flops at Madrid, I'll piss on my kids

Unread 01-07-2009, 09:15 AM
Sloane

Quote:
That's what I'm hoping. 2 torrid, trophyless years and a return to United.

But you just know he's going to take it to another level there. If he flops at Madrid, I'll piss on my kids
thanks ste, that nearly made me cry with sadness

Unread 01-07-2009, 09:15 AM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Quite honestly couldn't give a £#%&!.

My attitude can be summed up as 'cheerio you #@&%!'.

I'm 36 years old now, it's not like when Mark Hughes went to Barca.
exactly, arsed. course i don't hope he gets injured but i sincerely hope him and Real have absolute zero success.

Unread 01-07-2009, 09:20 AM
Pop

Kaka looks pretty happy with himself considering he doesn't want to be there

Unread 01-07-2009, 09:21 AM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Kaka looks pretty happy with himself considering he doesn't want to be there
only moved cos he loves Milan so much, the god bothering pansy.

Unread 01-07-2009, 09:22 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
exactly, arsed. course i don't hope he gets injured but i sincerely hope him and Real have absolute zero success.
If he was in any way likeable my attitude would be much different.

Yes he was a brilliant player but I also thought he was a preening, self-absorbed, classless dicksplash. His behaviour last summer was absolutely outrageous.

Him and Madrid are well suited.

Unread 01-07-2009, 09:28 AM
Pop

I see one of the first questions Kaka had to fend off was if there will be and bad feelings between himself and Ronaldo on and off the pitch during their time at Madrid

And Raul (interfering Shearer-esque £#%&!er) and Casillas are two major slapped arses. It'll be a right @#%&!s convention in that dressing room. Hopefully they'll hang onto Van Nistelrooy and Robben too.

Mickey Mouse club.

Unread 01-07-2009, 11:45 AM
King Schlong

I wasn't too bothered at first as we all knew he would be off to Madrid sooner or later and at least we have enough time to try and replace him.

It all really started to sink in for me though when somebody posted a photoshop picture of him in a Real shirt on here and when somebody posted that goodbye Ronaldo vid from youtube

We are going to miss that lad bigtime no matter who we bring in, and i would be lying if i said i wasn't £#%&!ing gutted about him going now.

I want to £#%&!ing hate him for £#%&!ing off but i can't. He has left us all with some fantastic memories and he is the main reason why we have been so succesful over the last couple of years while he was here.

Good luck to him.
Closed Thread