United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-07-2023, 11:57 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
People always through money around but do victims actually get a lot of money? Or are they hoping it's settled out of court?
They just get it throughed at them

Unread 15-07-2023, 12:39 PM
Rorschach

Thumbs up

Quote:
People always through money around but do victims actually get a lot of money? Or are they hoping it's settled out of court?
Shake down.

Unread 15-07-2023, 01:21 PM
Neo

Interesting to see the type of dregs coming out to defend Mendy so passionately in public. Not guilty does not equate to innocent, and the fact that 13 separate women made accusations of violent rape against him suggests he's not the lamb his defenders claim, despite what a judge has concluded, in a type of criminal case where its notoriously difficult to get a guilty verdict based on the evidence at hand.

Particularly interesting to see how quick so many adherents of the religion of peace have been in shouting out their 'alhamdulillah' proclamations.

Compare to the treatment Greenwood has got, despite him being in a loving, exclusive relationship with the mother of his child, where no case ever even reached court. Meanwhile Mendy is bragging about sleeping with over 10,000 women, and openly admitting to plying teenage girls with alcohol in order to have sex with them, yet it's Allah's will that he's all good apparently. Sorry, the French £#%&! is an absolute wrong'un and deserves to never play football again.

Unread 15-07-2023, 03:13 PM
marlo

Another woman went back to the same house 15 times after she was raped.
Yep went back to the house her alleged rapist 15 times.

Yep it’s disgusting that player safe supporting their fellow professional.

it’s as if he has to be guilty to fit the agenda here.
I’d love for them to post a picture of a few of the girls. Some might be so confused into what side to then pick.

Also worth noting before adding their name to list of girls accusing Mendy two of them checked how much he was worth and then erased it from their phone search history.

“Not guilty doesn’t mean innocent”

Quote:
13 separate women made accusations of violent rape against him suggests he's not the lamb his defenders claim,
13 woman that knew each other and were in a what app group chat called Sunday £#%&!s?

girls that came back to the house several times AFTER their alleged rapes , join his table at clubs on various occasions after the alleged violent rapes and didnt report it to the police until one did and they all remembered they'd been raped and came forward.

just say you want to believe he is a violent rapist.

despite 24 different people (who don't know him) reviewing all the evidence and concluding he wasn't guilty.

what is your quota btw. how many people come forward for you to declare he is deffo guilty.? 5? 6?
you are disregarding evidence and going of the amount of accusers. amazing.

Unread 15-07-2023, 03:23 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
https://twitter.com/asrarsenal/statu...Nn5G1bnpwj1gww

Another woman went back to the same house 15 times after she was raped.
Yep went back to the house her alleged rapist 15 times.

Yep it’s disgusting that player safe supporting their fellow professional.

it’s as if he has to be guilty to fit the agenda here.
I’d love for them to post a picture of a few of the girls. Some might be so confused into what side to then pick.

Also worth noting before adding their name to list of girls accusing Mendy two of them checked how much he was worth and then erased it from their phone search history.

“Not guilty doesn’t mean innocent”

13 woman that knew each other and were in a what app group chat called Sunday £#%&!s?

girls that came back to the house several times AFTER their alleged rapes , join his table at clubs on various occasions after the alleged violent rapes and didnt report it to the police until one did and they all remembered they'd been raped and came forward.

just say you want to believe he is a violent rapist.

despite 24 different people (who don't know him) reviewing all the evidence and concluding he wasn't guilty.

what is your quota btw. how many people come forward for you to declare he is deffo guilty.? 5? 6?
you are disregarding evidence and going of the amount of accusers. amazing.
Maybe you can be his agent and get him a club in Turkey?

Unread 15-07-2023, 03:25 PM
marlo

I just want to know why it’s such a big issue that footballers are supporting their friend who they think is innocent?

Yet some online lawyers who haven’t seen a shred of evidence suggest Mendy committed any crime are up in arms…

Let me guess
“I’m not reading all that”

Unread 15-07-2023, 03:52 PM
Neo

‘What more can he do?’

Hmmm, let me guess. How about controlling your animalistic urges and not having sex with 10,000+ women, including plying young teenage girls with alcohol in order to have sex with them, whilst being a public figure and highly-paid professional athlete.

Alhamdulillah.

Unread 15-07-2023, 03:56 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
‘What more can he do?’

Hmmm, let me guess. How about controlling your animalistic urges and not having sex with 10,000+ women, including plying young teenage girls with alcohol in order to have sex with them, whilst being a public figure and highly-paid professional athlete.

Alhamdulillah.
You are telling him how to live his life now?

why can’t say why you think he is a violent rapist btw?

Unread 15-07-2023, 04:08 PM
Neo

Quote:
You are telling him how to live his life now?

why can’t say why you think he is a violent rapist btw?
I’m not telling him how to live his life, I’m just calling out the hypocrisy of a self-professed Muslim man failing to control his animalistic urges and partaking in sexual activity with tens of thousands of non-Muslim women, whilst, by his own admission, using alcohol as a means to securing his end goal.

I think he is a violent rapist because multiple women have accused him of being exactly that, and the court case has fallen down because just one (1!) of those women has been judged as being dishonest, following a character assassination at the hands of a no-doubt highly-paid and highly-skilled defence lawyer appointed by the corrupt institution that is Manchester City Football Club in order to best protect their morally reprehensible brand image.

The odds are that from the other 9,999 women that this adherent of the religion of peace has used for animalistic sexual gratification, there will be some that have suffered the same fate as the other twelve (12!) that have made accusations of violent rape against this ‘not guilty’ man.

Hope that is clear. Alhamdullilah.

Unread 15-07-2023, 04:18 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I’m not telling him how to live his life, I’m just calling out the hypocrisy of a self-professed Muslim man failing to control his animalistic urges and partaking in sexual activity with tens of thousands of non-Muslim women, whilst, by his own admission, using alcohol as a means to securing his end goal.

I think he is a violent rapist because multiple women have accused him of being exactly that, and the court case has fallen down because just one (1!) of those women has been judged as being dishonest, following a character assassination at the hands of a no-doubt highly-paid and highly-skilled defence lawyer appointed by the corrupt institution that is Manchester City Football Club in order to best protect their morally reprehensible brand image.

The odds are that from the other 9,999 women that this adherent of the religion of peace has used for animalistic sexual gratification, there will be some that have suffered the same fate as the other twelve (12!) that have made accusations of violent rape against this ‘not guilty’ man.

Hope that is clear. Alhamdullilah.
there’s nothing to say he used alcohol to get laid so that’s just conjecture.

So because the multiple woman accused him it must be true?

the court case didn’t fall down because it was proven one girl lied it fell then because it turned out multiple girls had lie and there’s was so real evidence of anything.

one girl for example said she was raped by his mate, left the house, went to their flat in town and had sex with him again. Makes perfect sense

I love how you evidence is the fact 9 woman said so yet you have t stopped to think why there isn’t a shred of evidence that could stick from any of the 9 woman.

Unread 15-07-2023, 04:24 PM
Ethers

“ 13 woman that knew each other and were in a what app group chat called Sunday £#%&!s?”

That’s a lie. 2 of them knew each other and were in said WhatsApp group.

Same as you lied yesterday about him being tried and found not guilty twice.

I don’t deny that part of what you’re saying has some merit, but you keep sprinkling untruths.

Unread 15-07-2023, 04:40 PM
BigJim

Quote:
there’s nothing to say he used alcohol to get laid so that’s just conjecture.

So because the multiple woman accused him it must be true?

the court case didn’t fall down because it was proven one girl lied it fell then because it turned out multiple girls had lie and there’s was so real evidence of anything.

one girl for example said she was raped by his mate, left the house, went to their flat in town and had sex with him again. Makes perfect sense

I love how you evidence is the fact 9 woman said so yet you have t stopped to think why there isn’t a shred of evidence that could stick from any of the 9 woman.
I wonder if you'd be so forgiving if it were The Scottish Player or Maguire. I suspect not.

Unread 15-07-2023, 04:56 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
“ 13 woman that knew each other and were in a what app group chat called Sunday £#%&!s?”

That’s a lie. 2 of them knew each other and were in said WhatsApp group.

Same as you lied yesterday about him being tried and found not guilty twice.

I don’t deny that part of what you’re saying has some merit, but you keep sprinkling untruths.
I may have got a few bits wrong.

but they all definately knew each other. (Maybe barring one or two)

He was tried twice and acquitted twice. Would that be the right wording?
If you can’t find someone guilty, surely that would mean they are not guilty.

Unread 15-07-2023, 04:57 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

He wasn't acquitted twice. They couldn't reach a verdict on some charges which mean some jurors thought he WAS guilty. No doubt some of the evidence that claimed some of the girls knew each other caused some jurors to think there wasn't enough evidence to convict.

Unread 15-07-2023, 05:01 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJim
I wonder if you'd be so forgiving if it were The Scottish Player or Maguire. I suspect not.
Same way you’d be calling them snakes with tits and not going with the “just because you are found not guilty doesn’t mean you didn’t do it” if it was The Scottish Player?

24 jurors failed to find him guilty on 9 or so counts of rape across two trials yet somewhere it’s as if he “got off” not justice being served.

Neo is calling Mendy a violent rapist ffs.
I bet he also feels sorry for huw Edwards and concerned with his mental health at this tough time. Mad ting!

Quote:
He wasn't acquitted twice. They couldn't reach a verdict on some charges which mean some jurors thought he WAS guilty. No doubt some of the evidence that claimed some of the girls knew each other caused some jurors to think there wasn't enough evidence to convict.
Anyone got any links to this verdict i want to see something.

Unread 15-07-2023, 05:10 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJim
Of course they wouldn’t.

Unread 15-07-2023, 07:11 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Same way you’d be calling them snakes with tits and not going with the “just because you are found not guilty doesn’t mean you didn’t do it” if it was The Scottish Player?

24 jurors failed to find him guilty on 9 or so counts of rape across two trials yet somewhere it’s as if he “got off” not justice being served.

Neo is calling Mendy a violent rapist ffs.
I bet he also feels sorry for huw Edwards and concerned with his mental health at this tough time. Mad ting!

Anyone got any links to this verdict i want to see something.
Quote:

France and Manchester City footballer Benjamin Mendy was found not guilty of seven charges but faces a retrial later this year around two remaining counts

Judge Steven Everett this afternoon discharged a jury made up of seven men and four women after 14 days of deliberations at Chester Crown Court.

They had initially been instructed by the judge to reach unanimous decisions on all 18 charges facing Mendy, 28, and his co-accused Louis Saha Matturie, 41.

On Wednesday, the 12th day of deliberations, Judge Everett said that he would accept a majority decision. But the jury of 11 were still unable to reach a verdict after 67 hours and 17 minutes - leading to the judge bringing a trial that began in the middle of August to a close.
So, Marlo, 24 people did not find him not guilty at all....

Unread 19-07-2023, 12:09 PM
Fat Al

Signed for Lorient.

Bye bye.

Unread 19-07-2023, 12:47 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Errrrr you must be new to the CPS

I was on a trial last year. It was highly, highly probable the guy (I won't go into details) was guilty of the crime he was being accused of. However, the jury found him not guilty because there quite simply wasn't enough evidence he was guilty of said crime.

Guilt and conviction are 2 totally different things. Hence all the furore over the MG case. I know someone extremely high up in the case, and they were absolutely fuming he got off, but again he did so for the same reason - lack of clear evidence.

Unread 19-07-2023, 01:05 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Errrrr you must be new to the CPS

I was on a trial last year. It was highly, highly probable the guy (I won't go into details) was guilty of the crime he was being accused of. However, the jury found him not guilty because there quite simply wasn't enough evidence he was guilty of said crime.

Guilt and conviction are 2 totally different things. Hence all the furore over the MG case. I know someone extremely high up in the case, and they were absolutely fuming he got off, but again he did so for the same reason - lack of clear evidence.
Have no idea who MG is but what you have said is spot on.

Edit - just got it.
Closed Thread