United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 07-03-2021, 07:28 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Can i just shock you?
I actually think they're not that superior, despite what i just said earlier.

I love you sparky. Takes a big man to apologise id like to for continually berating you. Big hugs pal.

Unread 07-03-2021, 07:30 PM
Hyman_Roth

Thought we’d get battered. Absolutely detest those cheating @#%&!s.

£#%&!ing beautiful. So wish I was ballooning around town right now.

Unread 07-03-2021, 07:30 PM
Dasilvatwins

Our teams mentality won that. Now they just need to keep that attitude throughout the season and the next .Ole has bent pep over. Was worried based on the end of the first half that our legs will go and city will get a couple, we had the better second half and should have even scored a few more.

Unread 07-03-2021, 07:32 PM
Zorg

Thoughts with the Ole Out crew.

andyroo

Get the absolute £#%&! in

Fourteen heroes in red. Well one in yellow, but you know what I mean. Really rolled our sleeves up.

UNITED

Sparky***

Absolutely delighted. Chinese for dinner, beers... what a day

Unread 07-03-2021, 07:34 PM
Medlock

Utterly @#%&!ted them 2nd half

Unread 07-03-2021, 07:34 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Can i just shock you?
I actually think they're not that superior, despite what i just said earlier.

which is why ultimately i still think Ole isn’t the man

cause we clearly can compete with the best in the league, Ole’s individual record against the better coaches in the league proves that

but we don’t seem to have a clue how to beat the lesser teams who defend with 11 players behind the ball, which imo is clearly an issue with our coaching and tactics, not just a transfers thing

but that being said this team would look 10x better with 2 actually high quality midfielders who can pass and hold onto the ball

Unread 07-03-2021, 07:35 PM
AK14

That second half performance was the dogs

The better side and probably left a couple of goals out there

Martial, Shaw, AWB and Maguire were excellent

Bruno came to life second half.

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics

cause we clearly can compete with the best in the league, Ole’s individual record against the better coaches in the league proves that

but we don’t seem to have a clue how to beat the lesser teams who defend with 11 players behind the ball, which imo is clearly an issue with our coaching and tactics, not just a transfers thing

but that being said this team would look 10x better with 2 actually high quality midfielders who can pass and hold onto the ball
Did you cry when Cancelo got subbed off?

ryanMUFC

Unread 07-03-2021, 07:36 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
You have to say the defence looks so much better with an authoritative keeper like Henderson behind it rather than a weak as piss Dave
city missed chances and hendo kept passing to them (and parried one into danger at the end).

can't even enjoy a win without slating dave. he would have saved the one that hit the bar, too.

maybe henderson will be under more pressure in other games and you'll get the full fizz then. not today.

Unread 07-03-2021, 07:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
That second half performance was the dogs

The better side and probably left a couple of goals out there

Martial, Shaw, AWB and Maguire were excellent

Bruno came to life second half.

If VAR hadn’t £#%&!ed us vs. Sheff Utd who knows where we’d be...

Unread 07-03-2021, 07:37 PM
Tronics

oh and extra credit to Maguire and Lindelof

solid as £#%&! performance from them in spite of having very little cover or support from
McFred

i still don’t rate either, but i’m willing to give them time if we sign a couple competent midfielders, they really need the help man

AWB vs Sterling too and Shaw was excellent.

Unread 07-03-2021, 07:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics

We’re 2nd in the league you thick £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Last week you were saying we couldn’t win in the big games, this week we can’t beat the shit teams. Who the £#%&! have we been beating that has got us the points to be in 2nd?

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

If VAR hadn’t £#%&!ed us vs. Sheff Utd who knows where we’d be...
And we hadn't all but thrown it into our own net during the final seconds against Everton

ZiggyStardust

Apparently city haven’t won a league game if they concede two or more since October 2017
Lost 16 and drawn 3 in those games

They’re not used to adversity and don’t react well to it but unfortunately very few seem able to trouble them

Unread 07-03-2021, 07:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
And we hadn't all but thrown it into our own net during the final seconds against Everton
That too although, the kick in the %@#$&!s that was Sheff Utd could have contributed to the Everton debacle.

Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
We’re 2nd in the league you thick £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Last week you were saying we couldn’t win in the big games, this week we can’t beat the shit teams. Who the £#%&! have we been beating that has got us the points to be in 2nd?
He doesn’t know why he says the things he does tbf.

Tronics

just enjoy the victory lads, i’m breaking my diet and having a cheeky whiskey sans-ice, i recommend you all do the same

can’t wait to watch Match of the Day later, hopefully Danny Murphy is on