United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 03-01-2022, 09:08 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
there are players not playing well, but the lack of balance is inexcusable. what kind of £#%&!wit doesn't play bruno and subs greenwood, meanwhile letting ronaldo and cavani wander round doing £#%&! all for the entire game?

ralf complaining about the lack of midfield control. no shit. play some £#%&!ing midfielders maybe.
Forcing the numbskulls in charge to sign a midfielder this month maybe?

£#%&! knows tbh.

jem

can't believe he's saying wolves were better than us. we had plenty of chances and should have scored a few. and the subbing of greenwood was tactical. £#%&! off.

ZiggyStardust

Performance wise this has to be the worst season I can remember

We’ve actually gotten a lot more points than we deserve

I’d love a journo to ask Rangnick why we looked like a Rangnick team in his first match and since then we’ve looked a clueless mess
Something has to have happened as this is bizarre

I don’t really care anymore as I’ve given up on this club
Never given less of a shit about a squad of players in my life

Unread 03-01-2022, 09:10 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Forcing the numbskulls in charge to sign a midfielder this month maybe?

£#%&! knows tbh.
Out of the available midfielders matic Fred The Scottish Player 😂. Great he should have played Fred today is going to be the flavour .

Let him bring Fred back and get slagged off for not playing matic and our cycle starts. These players are shit. Years of mismanagement from the owners has led us here. Shit players getting contracts . Signing players the manager doesn’t want , Fred , VDB etc etc .

Unread 03-01-2022, 09:10 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
there are players not playing well, but the lack of balance is inexcusable. what kind of f***wit doesn't play bruno and subs greenwood, meanwhile letting ronaldo and cavani wander round doing f*** all for the entire game?

ralf complaining about the lack of midfield control. no shit. play some f***ing midfielders maybe.
100% Look at Liverpool yesterday, Henderson, Milner, Fabinho. Chelsea had Kante and Kovacic (but had 3 at the back) and Mount.

We have 4-2-4 every week.. no one plays that formation.

Unread 03-01-2022, 09:11 PM
Sapien

Pretty interesting interview from Luke Shaw there...

Unread 03-01-2022, 09:11 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
There were pretty shit his first season in charge if i remember rightly and finished 8th. He took over in October as well so had a lot more time. Would expect the same for us tbh. We'll lose loads more games this season.
Yep.

The rest of the season always going to be about Ralf assessing these £#%&!ing cretins and passing on his thoughts and advice to the next manager.

These thick £#%&!ers haven’t even thought about that and probably think they can just ride out the next few months and hope the next permanent manager is as friendly and pally as the last one, someone they can befriend and have an easy ride off while picking up their millions every month.

@#%&!s.

Unread 03-01-2022, 09:12 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Performance wise this has to be the worst season I can remember

We’ve actually gotten a lot more points than we deserve

I’d love a journo to ask Rangnick why we looked like a Rangnick team in his first match and since then we’ve looked a clueless mess
Something has to have happened as this is bizarre

I don’t really care anymore as I’ve given up on this club
Never given less of a shit about a squad of players in my life

It tells you it’s on the players mentality. Determination, drive, wanting to better themselves

Unread 03-01-2022, 09:13 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Pretty interesting interview from Luke Shaw there...
What did he say?

Unread 03-01-2022, 09:14 PM
dunk

Unread 03-01-2022, 09:14 PM
tahminhaber

bad game

Unread 03-01-2022, 09:15 PM
AK14

Mentioned something about not being in it together or something.

Thick @#%&!.

Unread 03-01-2022, 09:16 PM
redhegemony

He’s a genius make him player manager…

Unread 03-01-2022, 09:18 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
What did he say?
Said he didn't feel the players were all together, amongst other things. Seemed to be implying that a few players weren't pulling their weight

Unread 03-01-2022, 09:18 PM
AK14

Unread 03-01-2022, 09:22 PM
redhegemony

What about his own shit performance….

Unread 03-01-2022, 09:23 PM
dunk

Shaw was absolutely spot on with everything he said tbh.

Unread 03-01-2022, 09:23 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
I said this last week after Burnley . Too many players aren’t good enough. Part of not being good enough is consistency. We need to get rid of this idea and outside of mason and (maybe Sancho even those he’s been dogshite) none of the other players should be here . Ronaldo will leave the year after the next .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Shaw was absolutely spot on with everything he said tbh.
Probably makes it worse that even the players know they’re not pulling their own weight and still aren’t doing it

Unread 03-01-2022, 09:26 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Hard to work out the drop in performance of him and McTom from the Burnley display, maybe Burnley were just shite

Unread 03-01-2022, 09:26 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Pound for pound, all things considered we have to be the worst team in the top divisions of european football. We're a £#%&!ing disgrace.
I agree with that, there’s something badly broken and it’s surely coming from the training ground. Nobody so much as maintains their standards heaven forbid improves after signing for us, no matter the manager.