Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
great post Borsy
ta £#%&!kfcsy*

*looks like '£#%&! off' in croatian

Unread 29-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
he's a very dangerous player. he'll always be inconsistent, infuriating at times, but he'll win matches for us and he'll improve as he gets experience.

get a grip ffs.
I think you have missed my point and think you have come in a bit harsh on me....

To BE dangerous, but have no product, isn't exactly an attribute to make you United...
I can run like a @#%&! around the pitch and maybe lay it off to people behind me.....

I'm always inconsistent (i might not even tip up some Saturdays)....

I could hit one from outside the box one time that may loop in.....Even the look on my face will be surprise!!!...........I'll NEVER do it again.

Get a grip......I will do..............

Back to the reserves for me...........

Unread 29-08-2008, 11:19 PM
borsuk

nah, i mean he's a winger. wingers are always inconsistent. ronnie was inconsistent (no end product...) until united changed him into a forward. you've just got to accept it. anyway, not much worked for him tonight but he was taking up good positions and giving us decent width, which we didn't have on the other side until park came on - at which point, with pie filling in the centre, we took over.

we're going to have to take the rough with the smooth with nani. but he'll be a matchwinner in time, you mark my words bunksy.

Unread 29-08-2008, 11:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

we're going to have to take the rough with the smooth with nani. but he'll be a matchwinner in time, you mark my words bunksy.
I'm a selfish red...........

always will be..........

I hope one day this is true........

£#%&! off with the Bunksy shit...........

Unread 29-08-2008, 11:29 PM
borsuk

soz, bunksy. didn't want to break your anonymity and all...

gonna stick with 'pie filling in the centre'/'pie filling in defence' though. it's gonna catch on, you'll see

Unread 29-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
soz, bunksy. didn't want to break your anonymity and all...
From my collection......
Say no more....

Unread 29-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Camel

Quote:
nah, i mean he's a winger. wingers are always inconsistent. ronnie was inconsistent (no end product...) until united changed him into a forward. you've just got to accept it. anyway, not much worked for him tonight but he was taking up good positions and giving us decent width, which we didn't have on the other side until park came on - at which point, with pie filling in the centre, we took over.

how so, more than any other position?

Unread 29-08-2008, 11:43 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
how so, more than any other position?
well toesy, wingers are expected to take chances, take people on, do the unexpected, go past people, use tricks etc. it's inevitable that they'll have days when it just doesn't happen for them. whereas central m/f - a player like scholes, carrick, hargreaves or anderson, say - rarely drops below a certain level because a lot of their game is without the ball: positioning, marking, harrying etc.

Unread 30-08-2008, 12:03 AM
Camel

Quote:
well toesy, wingers are expected to take chances, take people on, do the unexpected, go past people, use tricks etc. it's inevitable that they'll have days when it just doesn't happen for them. whereas central m/f - a player like scholes, carrick, hargreaves or anderson, say - rarely drops below a certain level because a lot of their game is without the ball: positioning, marking, harrying etc.
i'm disappointed borsuksy. maybe wingers have to take more chances, we appreciate them if they try not necessarily when they succeed. for my 2p worth, i thought we tried too many crosses, but that's probably because zenit cut out most of our interplay just outside their box, especially in the early stages. i was shocked when we improved with the subs. i thought saf was saying '£#%&! it' . and park looked excellent.
Closed Thread