United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-11-2016, 08:33 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You really think our problems are down to 'pace'?

Our problems are an issue of quality. We had enough chances to win 5 games against Stoke and Burnley, we simply lacked the quality to finish them. Absolutely nothing to do with pace.

United don't move the ball quickly enough to get in behind defenders and when they occasionally do, the decision making and final ball is distinctly 2nd rate at times.

Chelsea are destroying Everton because, despite what some would have you think, that's a £#%&!ing title winning Chelsea team there with Eden Hazard, Diego Costa and Pedro all confident and willing to work. If anything this demonstrates what a shameful effort it was from them last season and what kind of players you're dealing with.

Conte will be gone in a couple of years as well as soon as he doesn't win everything in sight.
A rather startling difference already between the top 4 and the amount of goals we have scored. And nearly a quarter of ours came in one half

Unread 05-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Why can't our shitc***s be capable of putting in performances like our rivals shitc***s do?
Haven't you heard pal, our players are not only championship quality at best, but are also taking part in the biggest football conspiracy of all time. We have the largest collection of Machiavellian footballers the world has ever known, and only saint Jose can save us.

Unread 05-11-2016, 08:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
A rather startling difference already between the top 4 and the amount of goals we have scored. And nearly a quarter of ours came in one half
Yep. That's what happens when the players you're relying to score for you are a 35 year old past his best, a 30 year old past his best, an 18 year old kid and a 20 year old kid.

Unread 05-11-2016, 08:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

Citeh on their worst run of form at home in the league for six years

Unread 05-11-2016, 08:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Citeh on their worst run of form at home in the league for six years
revolutionary

Unread 05-11-2016, 08:43 PM
Ethers

Chelsea are shit.

Will be nowhere near the title come May.

Unread 05-11-2016, 08:44 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Chelsea are shit.

exactly.......£#%&!ign Chelsea ffs

Quote:
revolutionary

yep Super Pep ....the Spanish Frank Clarke

Unread 05-11-2016, 08:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Chelsea are shit.

Ok then.

Unread 05-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Ok then.
They were poor against us, we were just even poorer. Against any semi decent side they'd have conceded a few goals that day.

Since that win they've had a confidence boost, but they've been comfortably beat by both good sides they've played this season. Will be lucky to get top 4.

Unread 05-11-2016, 08:53 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
They were poor against us, we were just even poorer. Against any semi decent side they'd have conceded a few goals that day.

Since that win they've had a confidence boost, but they've been comfortably beat by both good sides they've played this season. Will be lucky to get top 4.
exactly....look at the state of them against the Dippers and Arsenal, and they should have lost at Watford.....let's see how many points they take against the Liars and Spurs in a few weeks before we start soiling ourselves ffs

Unread 05-11-2016, 08:58 PM
Buck

Those games took place before Conte changed to his usual 3 at the back tactics. Now they're shaping up the way he wants his teams to be like after initially trying to cater to what the players are used to.

Unread 05-11-2016, 09:05 PM
MOE

Quote:
because they've got a better squad than us?

Unread 05-11-2016, 09:08 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:

Yeah ok

Those two defeats were before this formation change
Nothing lucky about their recent wins they've be excellent

City couldn't beat either Everton or Southampton but Chelsea wiped the floor with them

At the moment I can't for the life of me see us finishing ahead of City, Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool
Of course things could change and we could click as a side like Chelsea have but I wouldn't hold my breath with our bunch of gutless cowards

Unread 05-11-2016, 09:10 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Yeah ok

Those two defeats were before this formation change
Nothing lucky about their recent wins they've be excellent

City couldn't beat either Everton or Southampton but Chelsea wiped the floor with them

At the moment I can't for the life of me see us finishing ahead of City, Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool
Of course things could change and we could click as a side like Chelsea have but I wouldn't hold my breath with our bunch of gutless cowards
Arsenal wiped the floor with Chelsea as did the Dippers

no one is gonna run away with it certainly not £#%&!ing Chelsea

Unread 05-11-2016, 09:15 PM
Ethers

Didn't realise we had so many Chelsea fans on here. Sorry

Unread 05-11-2016, 09:17 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Oh we used to have but I thought it was a Mourinho thing... apparently not.

Unread 05-11-2016, 09:24 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Chelsea fans

If a side is playing great then I'll say that
Doesn't mean that I support them

I don't know if they will win the league but that side currently has great balance and is getting best out of their best players

If this Chelsea side played Liverpool and Arsenal now you would see a very different result and performance I think

Unread 05-11-2016, 11:01 PM
Pop

They've won their last five, scored 16 and haven't conceded 1 goal.

Fixtures until the end of the year:

Quote:
Nov 20: Middlesbrough (A)
Nov 26: Tottenham (H)
Dec 3: Manchester City (A)
Dec 11: West Brom (H)
Dec 14: Sunderland (A)
Dec 17: Crystal Palace (A)
Dec 26: Bournemouth (H)
Dec 31: Stoke (H)
Really is no reason on current form they can't win most of them.

Anyway, I don't give a £#%&!. Going to take a massive shit.

Unread 05-11-2016, 11:09 PM
Denis Irwell

Well into the 2nd half, there were two posts on here

Unread 05-11-2016, 11:15 PM
My Name is Keith

Can also see Chelsea going close - given that the other front runners are likely to be the berts and Liverpool, their new found success doesn't particularly bother me.
Closed Thread