United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-02-2007, 12:41 AM
Fountz

Exclamation Whoah.. back up there Sunshine !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
As opposed to an actual cheat... Step forward Christiano !

£#%&! off you silly @#%&!
Now I appreciate you're all giddy, no doubt Ronaldo's your most favouritist player.. like ever.. hence you dearly wanting him to stay and starting the thread in the first place...
..but care to elaborate and perhaps refute rather than just calling me a @#%&!.

Crumpsall stated that Drugs cheats are the lowest of the lows in sport.. Even allowing for the huge assumption that we know all the ins and outs and that he did take it knowingly and knowing that it was a banned substance.. I don't happen to think it is. I happen to think actual cheating is worse. I don't like seeing Ronaldo diving and I'm sure if you're being really honest you'll admit to feeling a tinge of disappointment when you see him go down pole-axed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
having checked his other posts he's a very poor WUM just ignore the #@&%!
I appreciate your time and attention.. and to be honest I'm flattered, but I can assure you I don't do wind-ups.. I'd like to think that if I wanted to be a.. how shall I put it... a Wind-Up Merchant I'd actually be quite good at it..

No the views are my own.. I was just being objective.. You're allowed to be that you know !! I'll say it again.. Ronaldo cheats.. doesn't make me disloyal, afterall I'll still be supporting them long after he's £#%&!ed off to Spain, which lets face it, will happen.. sooner rather than later.. better get used to it.. better start looking for your next "most favouritist" player...

Unread 08-02-2007, 12:43 AM
Rhodzy

Hes right.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1779
Its in there somewhere, he also wants to get into acting.

Unread 08-02-2007, 12:49 AM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
Hes right.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1779
Its in there somewhere, he also wants to get into acting.

Unread 08-02-2007, 12:54 AM
Luffy

I hate divers, (not as much as drug cheats but hey)

But I am not ashamed of Ronaldo, at least I have never been ashamed of any of his "dives" in a Utd shirt. Some of the portugal ones are exaggerated maybe. I can only think of one or two times where he probably went down in order to take down an opponent or cos he lost the ball.

I dont think theres anything wrong with his going down, its actually safer to go down, if you ever feel like you're about to get pole-axed, you jump or go down, you relax your body and sometimes it looks like you are being dramatic. He has never done an ashley cole or drogba or lehmann where a slight nudge in the back is turned into a punch in the face.

he's never rolled around in fake agony to get someone sent ooff or earn a foul. he's never gone past someone stuck his leg out so it hits them and goes down.

people need to realise that going down is what keeps him injury free despite being the most fouled player in the most physical top class league. also, from personal experience when you are running at full pelt and a 14 stone athlete nudgles you, you feel it. you're better off jumping over it and going down than getting hit, earning yourself a free kick and a dead leg to boot.

therefore ronaldo is not a bad ass cheater. rooney, ruud, beckham and scholes have done worse dives than any of ronaldos. FACT.

Unread 08-02-2007, 01:23 AM
legendary saf

Looks like the 6 months %@#$&!s was fabricated, like i suspected.

here is the original question and answer:

translation: "i think in the moment and in the moment I feel very well. for the future only God knows" copied from the comments where someone translated.

Unread 08-02-2007, 01:31 AM
Cantona's collar

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Looks like the 6 months %@#$&!s was fabricated, like i suspected.

here is the original question and answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2lAidQZ7bY

translation: "i think in the moment and in the moment I feel very well. for the future only God knows" copied from the comments where someone translated.
The 6 months business is taken from this quote

Quote:
"I don't know where I will be in the space of the next six months. The only thing I am sure about is I want to continue at the level I've reached and aim to improve even more."
This was an answer given to a question which asked how much he thought he could improve in the next year or so, it is obvious that he is referring to his ability although that doesn't fit in with the press agenda does it
Closed Thread